Tagtician is an Adobe Launch/DTM debugger. Export and view entire TMS libraries in a simple, consolidated view.
- (2019-06-20) Ben Zemmer: This is the best tool I have ever used in conjunction with our DTM/Launch implementation. I had always wished Adobe would provide a text search feature within their tool, and I was delighted to find Tagtician had exactly what I was looking for.
- (2019-05-14) Octavi Miro: Not only a great app that is helping the team to easily migrate from DTM to Launch, but excellent support. Excellent job!
- (2019-03-26) Mili Shrivastava: So extension is giving whole list of Rules when download/export csv not just what is firing on page load. Do you have update regarding this issue?
- (2019-02-05) A valuable tool but is hampered by it's inconsistency. Occasionally it just doesn't work and no rules will appear. Other times it does but when you click on it, it shows the details of a different rule. Would be wonderful if I could rely on it.
- (2018-06-15) Alan Stafford: 42 stars. This was the only way I could find to export Adobe DTM tags, and it worked marvelously. Quick, easy, and comprehensive.
- (2018-06-13) Tuyen Le: This extension is just rock star. I am not sure how to live without it everyday. My work productivity just improved. Thank you guys.
- (2018-05-01) Kyle Mordan: Was previously working, but now all websites using DTM give me this console error and Tagtician does not work: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin "example.com" is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 503.
- (2018-01-22) Jerry Helou: I recently discovered this but I am not sure how I used DTM without it before. It makes life a lot easier. Even simple things as knowing what rules are firing on the page. Pure magic. Thank you team!
- (2018-01-04) mannbarry2: Give this man a medal!
- (2017-04-11) Beth Adams: Such an incredibly useful tool!
- (2016-04-27) Juli Burroughs: We are testing out this and had an initial conflict with another tool we were using. Tagtician folks had a fix to our issue the next day! Glad we can keep using this as we learn!
- (2016-04-19) Giorgos Spanidis: Good Job! Waiting for the export feature. One more thing, no custom code from AA is showing in the the Rule Analysis.
- (2020-05-01, v:1.127) Brian Bolton: Extensions breaks google play functionality
With the extension enabled with default settings, it blocks the ability to install android apps remotely through the google play website. On clicking 'install' the site spins forever. Changing the extension to be allowed on-click only works around the issue.
- (2019-09-20, v:1.125) Doug Whitehead: Action Names in Export?
Is there a way to include Action Names in the Export function?
- (2019-03-15, v:1.108) Mili Shrivastava: API
Do you have any API which we can use for automation purpose.
- (2019-03-04, v:1.107) Library Export Only Exporting Partial Rules
I am trying to export the entire DTM library for my sites and each time it is only exporting the first 60 or so rules. I have tried reinstalling the plugin, restarting Chrome and my computer. Are there any known issues with Library Export?
- (2019-02-04, v:1.104) Kevin Jacobs: Export Library not working
I've been having issues exporting libraries for a while now. I was previously on Chrome version 71, just updated to 72 this morning and still having issues. I'm trying to export on ford.com but when I click the export button on a library nothing happens. I also sometimes have trouble even getting libraries to load. This morning I haven't been able to get past the three dot Tagtician loading screen. Any known issues?
- (2018-11-27, v:1.102) Export Not Working
I am on a website tagged using DTM, and when I click the "Export" link, nothing happens. I tried both with the library toggle turned on and off.
- (2018-10-22, v:1.014) Conflict with JIRA Portfolio
With Tagtician enabled, I get an error reported by the JIRA Portflio application ("Bummer, something has gone terribly wrong here...") that it cannot read my SEN. In Console, there is an error, "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_container' of undefined". Without Tagtician enabled, there are no issues. There's clearly a conflict of some type or other.
- (2018-09-08, v:1.012) Michael Won: Export to CSV, view Adobe Custom Code
Is it possible to view rule (i.e. Direct Call Rule) Adobe custom code in the CSV export? If so, I am not sure where to find it. I can see the code for data elements. Either way, been using the tool for a while and am a big fan! much appreciated!
- (2018-06-21, v:1.010) Krzysztof Zawadzki: Self hosted DTM
hey, it looks like it does not work with self hosted DTM libs e.g. https://www.unibet.com/
- (2018-06-05, v:1.000) Adam Haining: Breaking jQuery
On our site, www.disruptiveadvertising.com, it is overwriting our version of jQuery with the injected script, and breaking things. Specifically we have buttons that pull up our forms in modals, and these use functions in jQuery.easing to display the modals. The injected script overwrites the different functions in jQuery.easing, so the forms do not work. Tagtician should use a custom jQuery object if it is to use jQuery at all so it does not conflict with any custom jQuery installation on a site. Specifically, it should never write it to window.$ or window.jQuery.
- (2018-06-01, v:1.000) Adam Haining: Doesn't appear to work with async Launch
A site I'm working on installs Launch asynchronously, and it tells me that DTM is not detected.