Displays page load time in the toolbar
This extension measures page load time and displays it in the toolbar. Web Timing API is used for precise measurement. Icons are from Human-O2 iconset http://schollidesign.deviantart.com/art/Human-O2-Iconset-105344123 Source code available at https://github.com/alex-vv/chrome-load-timer
- (2020-02-08) tj y: nice tool, hope update
- (2020-02-03) Vu Hung: good
- (2019-10-01) Mattias Fjellvang: Doesn't work in latest version of chrome
- (2019-05-28) Alexandre Le Quéré: Simple, et efficace. Pas de superflu.
- (2019-04-14) 梶鴉ゆかな: サイトの表示までにかかった時間が表示されるので便利です。
- (2019-03-08) Vikas Chakravarthi: I have an issue where some request are being made even after the page load time completes it's analysis. Does it work properly when there are ajax requests at play?
- (2018-12-05) Павел Фролов: Хотелось бы видеть еще и ajax запросы, которые отрабатывают при инициализации. У меня, после показа времени, еще догружаются данные из сайта.
- (2018-08-20) Mr. B: Not detailed and hard to read information.
- (2018-07-04) L keer: is a great plug
- (2018-06-20) Divyanshu Juneja: Is it possible to fetch the time by some other extension in the same browser?? I have my own extension i need to know what are page load times when my extension is installed, is it possible to install this extension side by side and communicate the values from this extension to my extension?
- (2018-04-16) Luca Röhrl: Sehr praktische Erweiterung um Ladezeiten zu Messen und Ursachen für Verzögerungen zu finden. Würde mir mehr Optionen wünschen!
- (2018-03-28) Yuan Fonefix: Prefect tool.
- (2018-01-17) Anders Wilson: Really useful, great tool.
- (2017-10-29) Денис Кулагин: So simple, so useful. 5 starts, no doubt.
- (2017-10-18) Jo Be: No hace nada.
- (2017-10-12) Akshay Gaddikoppula: Helped me find root of a page load time issue. Kudoss!!!
- (2017-10-03) Carlos Daniel Chico: Would like a graph history for loading times for different websites, etc.
- (2017-09-26) Kevin Strel: Good, but it has a bug for me: It does correctly show load time, however autocomplete suggestions and dropdown select options on any website operated by google cannot be selected (Google search, gmail, analytics, webmaster tools, etc). This was on mac / chrome, Ver 60.0.3112.113 and several versions prior. I confirmed by enabling and disabling this extension. Since nobody else mentioned this, It could that this is not playing nice with another extension. Funny to have the problem that chrome is incompatible with google ;)
- (2017-08-30) mayfly a: 非常不错！能够辅助我解决了很多问题。
- (2017-08-21) Sasank Subrahmanyam: Very useful to understand page performance
- (2017-07-13) akhadi legowo: very help me to benchmarking loading web page
- (2017-07-06) Tanuj Gupta: How to Calculate Page Load Time for an Frame ? This shows page total load time. What if only a result is fetch from the webpage in frame?
- (2017-06-07) sachin petkar: Great extension for Testing Engineers.
- (2017-03-10) K Archer: More documentation please.
- (2017-03-08) zachary mcvagh: i love it too much
- (2019-12-13, v:2.0.0) Michael Kaczmarek: Can I make this work for my mobile android device?
Can I make this work for my mobile android device?
- (2019-12-12, v:2.0.0) Manuel Silva: DOM?
- (2019-07-11, v:2.0.0) Siva Kumar: Unable to add this extension
Hi, I am unable to add this 'Page load time' extension in my chrome browser Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) Could you please help with this ??
- (2019-04-08, v:2.0.0) Deal Room: IFrame Load Time
I have a page where i-frame shows a grid from different website. Currently page load time is not considering the load time of the information within i-frame. Is there a way of checking the page load time including grid load time within i-frame?
- (2018-11-29, v:2.0.0) request for d/l of webpage
if you had an app that showed the d/l in Kb of webpages like the old version of Opera it would be great as webpages have different amounts of information? many thanks.
- (2018-06-01, v:1.2.4) Radovan Jankovic: small text (resault)
On bigger monitors, resault, the speed load time (blue number) is small, it will by better 2x bigger...
- (2018-05-15, v:1.2.4) Steven Ryder: Please explain info
Hi, Is there a document that explains what the Events actually are? What are the Events that this tools is measuring? THank you, -Steve
- (2017-07-19, v:1.2.4) Rahul Singh: is this support on Chrome ver of Android
I want to install this extension on Android Device.want to check performance on Android Device.
- (2017-05-10, v:1.2.4) Ben Hest: Logs?
It would be really useful to show performance over time by being able log the metrics on each page load.
- (2017-05-06, v:1.2.4) Sai Kaushik C: Interpreting Information
The pop up shows a lot events and related Whens and How Longs. Is there a doc that interprets this for a lay person?
- (2017-03-15, v:1.2.4) Joe Hettinger: Complete load time
There should be a way to track the complete load of the page. Some pages count as loaded when there are other objects that are still loading. Maybe a timer for first loaded object and last loaded object, where we can set the timeout for the last object. So if the last object does not load within a minute, then the first and last object load times are displayed.
- (2016-12-14, v:1.2.4) Nitin Chowdhary: Interpreting the information
Very useful tool. The pop up shows a lot events and related Whens and How Longs. Is there a doc that interprets this for a lay person? I am essentially trying to find content load and render times as against full load time in which presumably pixels that load in the background are also included. Please help.