View, edit, analyse and compare contents of OOXML documents.
This application is meant for developers who are working on Office Open XML (OOXML or openXML) file formats (e.g. docx, pptx, xlsx etc). Developer working on Office Open XML format has to regularly analyze and edit the OOXML parts. For that he has to unarchive the OOXML document and open XML file part with some XML editor to analyze/edit its contents. He has to again zip the xml parts to create OOXML document. This process is painful and messy. Another common task OOXML developer has to perform is to compare 2 OOXML documents part by part to analyze the differences. "OOXML Tools" contains 2 utility programs to simplify these tasks. The first is called OOXML editor and it gets activated when user drags and drops single OOXML package onto the application area. OOXML editor shows file/folder hierarchy in the left panel just the way it is present in the OOXML package. Clicking the OOXML part from left panel shows its contents on the right panel. User can edit the OOXML part and save it. The editor also makes sure that after editing, the xml is well formed. The second utility gets activated when user drags and drops 2 OOXML package simultaneously on to the application area. User can select which files he wants to see on the left side and which on the right side. It then shows a nice review panel that lists OOXML parts side-by-side from both the OOXML package. Parts that have differences are marked in red. Parts that are added or lost are marked in blue. Double clicking on these highlighted items shows detailed XML level differences for these parts.
- (2019-04-06) Jason Harder: I use it a lot to tweak the XML of PowerPoint files. Pretty rudimentary toolset – but does exactly what it is expected to do. Please keep up the good work!
- (2019-03-29) 张云飞: 解决了工作上的大麻烦.感谢
- (2019-01-16) David Becker, EIG: It wasn't obvious to me at first, but to avoid needing access to write files to your system, the SAVE button works in memory and then you can DOWNLOAD the modified file.
- (2018-11-11) Takdir Hisam: GOO
- (2018-06-19) 이효섭: 좋아요
- (2017-09-21) KimSia Sim: this is awesome except for the media/image1.wmf issue i had.
- (2017-07-25) Lee Shawn: ファイルを開くのに時間がかかる。
- (2015-07-07) Ron Botman: Fast, simple way of viewing OOXML docs.
- (2015-05-28) مساعد جوكر 900: ممتاز
- (2015-02-10) Dan Torrey: I love this tool!! It's so simple to use. Makes debugging OOXML files a snap.
- (2015-01-27) Eric White: This is an awesome tool that makes it super easy to examine and change the contents of Open XML files
- (2019-04-09, v:1.5.2) Krishna Gupta: Issue OPening the Word, PPT or Excel file in the browser
I dragged the file in the browser , but it failed to open . Kindly let me know what is the fix . My Chrome version is : Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2018-08-11, v:1.5.1) John Korchok: Incorrect compression of EMF files
Using OOXML Tools in Chrome on macOS, I edited a PowerPoint file that had linked Excel files. Each of the Excel links has a corresponding preview contained in ppt/media. After saving and downloading the revised file, the EMF previews no longer display in PowerPoint. When I try to unzip the file in Windows, I get an error for each EMF: "Error: Invalid compressed data to expand (inflate) the file." OOXML Tools is not recompressing the EMFs correctly.
- (2018-05-29, v:1.5.1) hi!
ooxml is not working.. T-T help!
- (2017-09-21, v:1.5.1) KimSia Sim: fail with logo media/image1.wmf
when i upload a microsoft word doc that contains a logo the ooxml works such that there is a media/image1.wmf which when i download again the image fails to show up. Please see if you can replicate this issue
- (2015-12-14, v:1.5.1) princess farnaz: How to use ooxml tool
I have added extension to chrome .but not use it. Can you please explain open the tool..
- (2014-12-22, v:1.5) David Levy: permission
Hi why do you need to read the browsing history? Thanks David