Monitor system status like CPU, memory, battery
Source code: https://github.com/pd4d10/system-monitor
- (2020-03-18) Brian Szuter: Great extension - awesome for Chromebooks. Thanks!
- (2019-11-24) Homayoun Shahri: This is a very nice extension and I use it quite a lot. There is a bug though that I hope will get fixed soon. On pixel books, CPU 1 and CPU 3 show 100% usage all the time and the widget does not get updated at all. It works just fine on other chromebooks and on chrome(s) running on Linux. Hope the author fixes this bug and make really useful again.
- (2019-10-27) sd daneshi: good and useful.
- (2019-09-29) 嗯呵吱吱吱: nice
- (2019-01-19) Donald Olson: Color selection would be nice, as the blue is somewhat hard to see against a black background. Nice app!
- (2018-12-08) Zak Whipp: amazingly well integrated app. would expect something of this quality to at least cost me a few bucks. thanks dev great job.
- (2018-08-31) John Vega: Great app. Using it all the time. Memory info gives me a good idea if I have to many tabs open or apps running. Battery and CPU are also good info.
- (2018-05-17) Patrick Wang 21: i like the features of the app because it tells to how much ram i have available of usage.
- (2017-12-11) binary cat: Great. Could use some options. also, is it possible to make the popup always on top (maybe as an option)
- (2017-11-27) Mike Turco: This is perfect for my needs. For me, being able to keep an eye on memory usage helps prevent system crashes.
- (2017-02-01) Андрей Савенков: Please make this window customizable with abilities to: 1. select-deselect needed features(cpu, memory, hard disks) 2. move the window 3. lock the window Thank you!
- (2016-11-21) Adam Watts: Some options would be nice, like adding numbers we can see (on screen)
- (2016-09-28) Damion Hankejh: Love* this extension! Only wish -- clicking the monitor icon could open the Task Manager...
- (2016-05-17) bbrudnic: "Detailed information" = processor and load percentage, but NOT cpu temp???? C'mon....
- (2016-04-19) AJ Alcúdia: Limited functionality, but sweet little display.
- (2016-03-25) Mike K: Perfect!
- (2016-02-08) pulzeultra: This was exactly what I was looking for. Works great :)
- (2015-10-03) Flavio Rossetti: Piacevolissima icona in costante scorrimento a fine barra url, segnala perfettamente anche il più impercettibile movimento del mouce (W7 hp)(modifico-aggiungo, dopo 3 sett.): CPU monitor mi sta guidando nella comprensione di schemi di funzionamento di parti essenziali del pc; un ex x tutti: all'accensione l'app mostra il tempo di stand by della cpu, durante il quale essa compie le operazioni di configurazione; potendo visualizzare quanto sopra il test sulla velocità della linea da risultati chiaramente più coerenti col contesto generale; è come avere un buon contagiri in una automobile.
- (2015-01-11) Faber fox: Excellent, open source, could use some extra features but what it does, it does great. Thanks!
- (2014-12-22) Hobart Spitz: Extremely limited functionality.
- (2020-01-19, v:1.5.0) Vance Cerasini: Open as new window
Open as new window worked fine, but not I get a window with message file not found Thanks, great app
- (2019-01-25, v:1.4.0) North Capital: Crashes Audio
Hi I have version 1.4.0 and it crashes audio and renders YouTube unplayable...any help would greatly be appreciated
- (2017-09-24, v:1.3.0) Ian Forrester: Pop Out & Open As Window
Good Day pd4d10, First let me congratulate you on a really nice extension. It is extremely use full and the pop out window is very handy for monitoring system resources at a glance. I'm not sure if the Storage section in the graph is really needed though, I prefer the CPU and Memory instead since it is more of a real time view. I respectfully request changing the current graph for the storage section to match the graphs in the CPU and Memory section or, just remove the storage section. This would make it a much cleaner look especially when displayed on the desktop with the Open as Window option and as a pop out within Chrome. Other wise this is a great little extension and I wouldn't change anything else. Thank You.
- (2015-09-09, v:0.3) Rd Rz: memory usage