Monitor memory status at location bar
Add an icon to extension bar to monitor memory usage. Put your mouse over it to get detailed information. Source code: https://github.com/pd4d10/memory-monitor
- (2020-01-14) Mark Zinzow: This is my new favorite memory monitor in Chrome after comparing its memory footprint with that of similar extensions.
- (2019-02-17) Reth Tard: Very useful to be able to look a the memory level in real time. Thank you for your contribution!
- (2018-05-03) Luis Santos: Very good. Now I can know when I need to close a memory hog tab more easily.
- (2019-02-18, v:1.0.0) Utilized memory indicator color too light
Hi, I enjoy using your System Monitor extension and I tried this memory monitor, but the color for the utilized memory is too light to see easily. If it were darker/more contrasty like the dark blue of the system monitor I'd likely use this one also. Some extensions offer a custom color picker, but you probably wouldn't want to fancify the simple interface that much. Thanks, Wayne
- (2018-05-03, v:1.0.0) Luis Santos: Click on icon action
Suggestion: make click on icon open the internal Chrome's task manager. If possible with tasks ordered by memory.