Monitoring and cleaning system for computer's CPU and RAM usage
System Monitor is simpler extension — it shows you how much CPU and RAM you are using. It changes color as your usage changes—yellow if you're using a lot of resources and red if you're running out. You can choose what to display on the icon to keep close eye on CPU or RAM. Chrome OS users can now monitor their CPU temperature now. It can also clear up memory and cpu used by the browser. Keep in mind that clear feature only controls browser usage and does not have any control on your internal system. You can use this feature by clicking on the extension icon on the top right and also to view the CPU and RAM usage. It's dead simple, if all you want is to keep an eye on those two stats. Enjoy!
- (2020-08-02) The Necrophagist: Impecável.
- (2020-07-27) David Santiago: Muy buena para ver videos 4k
- (2020-07-24) Niko Brgan: I am not sure if CLEAR ram is working? There is no notification when is clearing DONE or something like that. Good app.
- (2020-07-20) Jaroslav Škeřík: Very good app for Chrome OS users
- (2020-07-12) Trisha Farnum: doesnt work
- (2020-07-08) Gabriel Braga: Funciona!
- (2020-07-04) Steve Ball: Very Simple and as a bit of geek I love to know how had the system is working
- (2020-07-03) Jonathan J: hood
- (2020-06-30) Christian Laesser: Very nice extension especially with many tabs open. Only negative: the window does not fully expand: Scrollbars everywhere Thank you, good design work!
- (2020-06-29) YT KOREA: good
- (2020-06-26) P_ chaan: NICE
- (2020-06-25) MalekFKM: Nicer Überblick.
- (2020-04-14) 최현준: 좋습니다~~~~~
- (2020-04-12) KLARI0N: It got me 44% to 2% it works nicely
- (2020-04-08) TELLO CHIKY: MUY buena
- (2020-04-08) Rafael Damasceno: top!
- (2020-04-08) Mohammed Salih: good
- (2020-04-06) Erasmo José de Santana: ótimo
- (2020-04-03) 가온Info: 좋아! 추천!
- (2020-04-01) Rafe TV Gaming: i like it it seems accurate but slow reaction time but it is a good app
- (2020-03-30) Thắng Mai Đại: verry good
- (2020-03-28) Phuong Luu: good app!
- (2020-03-25) Osiel Diaz Cerano: Vientos huracanados, Gracias por todo a todos y a DelveNext en Especial.
- (2020-03-24) Humberto Rodriguez: Bastante útil. Hace lo que dice que hace.
- (2020-03-21) Dmv leo: Excelente...
- (2020-03-03, v:1.1.9) Ali Fakhamati: Show only chrome usage
Can you add option to show only chrome cpu and memory usage? not all system
- (2019-08-07, v:1.1.8) Ben Njaravelil: Icon shows NAN% for cpu
I have an HP chromebox g2, its showing NaN% for cpu prcentage in the small icon. It works fine and shows all 4 cores when i click on it. Ram works fine as well, just the Cpu Percentage on the small icon doesn't work. Any suggestions?
- (2019-04-21, v:1.1.5) Calvin Groß: Remove the Facebook buttons ASAP
Why would you even add this nonsense in you UI? Not using this, I don't think anyone cares about liking one specific extension on facebook. Not worth cluttering this up and the reason why I uninstalled. You can't even remove it! Literally no one would miss a facebook button in a damn task manager!!!!
- (2019-04-03, v:1.1.5) Peter Pilger: getting rid of the Facebook icons
Help! I cannot see all of the CPU gauges because of the Facebook icons. I do not have a Facebook account so I cannot recommend or subscribe to your page. Please help me get rid of that. And by the way, this is an awesome extension! I won't take the time to contact you if it weren't. :)
- (2018-10-04, v:1.1.3) Gage Holgate: Temperatures
Heya! I was wondering if you could add Fahrenheit temperature measuing units, I live in the US. Also, I'm having trouble figuring out which temperature icon measures what. At the moment, I have to assume icon 1 measures RAM temperature, and icons 2 and 3 measure my CPU cores' temperature. Thank you! :-)
- (2018-09-25, v:1.1.3) steve brady: monitor and clean
am using your app on google chrome page have ram monitor working well cannot figure out how to switch on temp function?
- (2018-04-28, v:1.1.3) Patrick Howes: Not displaying temperature
I installed this extension and I see the CPU or RAM usage meters, but what I really need is to monitor the temperature of my CPU. That does not appear on my extension. Is there another version? I don't see an OPTIONS menu.
- (2018-04-18, v:1.1.3) Rahul R: "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit"?
Why? Why a CPU monitor want access to my browsing data?
- (2018-03-02, v:1.1.3) Bethany Bryce: Both RAM and CPU icons
Would it be possible to have both the RAM usage icon and the CPU usage icon displaying at the same time together, instead of one at a time? That would be superb (≧◡≦)
- (2018-02-16, v:1.1.3) James Johnson: how clear ram
Hello. How exactly does one clear the ram? like which e.g. button to click. Thanks for your time. Jim
- (2018-01-20, v:1.1.0) Ian Forrester: Recommended Updates
Hello, nice monitoring tool. Here are my suggestions for a future update. Regards, -Ian RAM Usage Show RAM gauge on icon instead of static image CPU Usage Show CPU gauge on Icon instead of static image Icon Tool Tip Show RAM available\installed instead of "Show more details" Show CPU usage percentage instead of "Show more details"