Monitoring and cleaning system for computer's CPU and RAM usage
System Monitor is simpler extension — it shows you how much CPU and RAM you are using. It changes color as your usage changes—yellow if you're using a lot of resources and red if you're running out. You can choose what to display on the icon to keep close eye on CPU or RAM. Chrome OS users can now monitor their CPU temperature now. It can also clear up memory and cpu used by the browser. Keep in mind that clear feature only controls browser usage and does not have any control on your internal system. You can use this feature by clicking on the extension icon on the top right and also to view the CPU and RAM usage. It's dead simple, if all you want is to keep an eye on those two stats. Enjoy!
- (2021-07-27) Johann W. Calvo Guillen: nice app amazing usefull
- (2021-07-27) Kamil Bublis: just what I was searching for
- (2021-07-26) Giuseppe Cherubino: Eccezionale
- (2021-07-25) Bob der Baumeister jaja: https
- (2021-07-06) Afonso Moura: nice app
- (2021-07-02) HYPE_ YT: dosent do anything
- (2021-07-01) Alannah Martin: Does exactly what it says
- (2021-06-25) Müjdat ASURER: Çok kullanışlı..Teşekkürler bu paylaşım için.
- (2021-06-23) Mauro Santiago Domínguez Vargas: es genial es la mejor aplicación
- (2021-06-22) Silva trader: estou testando .
- (2021-06-16) muniswamy bl: I use this daily in macbook pro instead of closing the apps to reduce the RAM usage it just disable the opened tabs and when i click the tab it restarts i just love this extension.
- (2021-06-11) Zevvy: pretty good
- (2021-06-07) Milan Kralj: Skoraj odlično.
- (2021-06-07) John Gaskins: great tool to have for gaming
- (2021-06-05) 謝恒嘉: good
- (2021-06-04) xaft: this extension is only helpful if you want to have multiple tabs open but only use one. let me explain: the extension itself works as it says it does, has a nice UI, and does clean your ram right after using it; however, the cleaning process seems to slow down your other tabs, which makes the one youre currently on quicker i believe. when you reopen these other tabs (maybe like 4 or more), they will reload, and then through tests i found you would get a higher ram/cpu percentage than without the extension. in other words, using this extension while having multiple tabs open and running will ultimately add to your ram/cpu, rather than minimizing it. nevertheless, if you are someone who generally doesn't use many tabs, i dont think this would be an issue.
- (2021-06-01) idk kinda content: it is good but slows your pc a bit
- (2021-05-27) Skuzz: I like it so far..
- (2021-05-21) pranaykaushik kukatla: Nice and good
- (2021-05-15) E⃝⃒⃤ PL: faz oq promete
- (2021-05-09) Gacha Idiot: It works so good!
- (2021-05-08) Lucas Lim Phan Qi: The CPU Temperature Not Showing I Hate
- (2021-05-07) Name Here: Very good pc optimizer!
- (2021-05-06) Feakm: Sim
- (2021-05-03) Jozef Kováč: super
- (2021-04-30) Hasse Persson: Grymt bra
- (2021-04-26) Ahanaf Adib: super useful!!!
- (2021-04-14) alouit mouhamed el mahdi: good.
- (2021-04-11) DAITI: CPU RAM使用率などがすぐに見れていいのですがROM使用率(スピード、速度)とHz数もわかるようにできませんか？それができたらとても素晴らしいアプリです。
- (2021-04-10) Pablo Flores: bien
- (2021-04-06) Blazetron9: Wish it had a ram limiter
- (2021-04-04) Super Pencil!!!!: cũng được chỉ ngủ đông những trang web ko cần đến để đỡ tốn ram hơn thôi
- (2021-03-31) sooyong kim: good
- (2021-03-31) dubai kim: good
- (2021-03-27) saintgobain00: ok
- (2021-03-23) jonh wick: goood viewing of evrything , great thanks ! :)
- (2021-03-22) Info Chan: Works great
- (2021-03-16) Christopher Rinaldi: Great app for helping with your computer processor overworking (ie. when the fan turns on)
- (2021-03-09) PiStrange: Ma é stupenda questa estensioneeeee
- (2021-03-02) 8-ßÏt_Ħooper: Pretty useful specially when paired up with an extension that decreases ram and CPU usage
- (2021-03-01) Aras Kiğılı: çokgüzellllllllllllllll
- (2021-02-24) John Mark Asis: It helps me a lot to my data review
- (2021-02-23) GRADRIC Nation: Супер
- (2021-02-22) S. L.: sehr gut!!! bitte dranbleiben, liebe Entwickler
- (2021-02-22) Boris Konstantinov: Great extension with great functionality. It will be even greater with a cpu limiter and ram limiter(just like Opera Gx). Many technicians say it is impossible to limit cpu and ram usage from an extension, but it actually might be possible.
- (2021-02-16) Viper: its good
- (2021-02-15) Diei de azevedo: Tres bonne applis..
- (2021-02-14) H!S0K4: Estou testando, mas pelos comentários parece ser muito bom!
- (2021-02-11) Victor Hugo L. Monteiro: Muito bom!
- (2021-02-05) Krystiano Ronaldinio: Super
- (2021-04-04, v:1.2.1) morris mauritz: Mag ik met je zwester naaien
- (2021-03-23, v:1.2.1) ChiRag Chaudhari: Does it frees up RAM and CPU automatically or you have to click on CLEAR manually?
I am running 4 chrome instances with about 12-20 tabs each. My issue is running "Auto Reload" and "Auto Tab Switching" extension I run out of all my 24Gb ram after about couple of hours or so. This extension is great to manually clear the RAM but if there is an option to do this automatically that would be so great. I am not sure if this is a bug in Chrome but it gradually takes up all my RAM and freezes up my PC after a while.
- (2021-02-26, v:1.2.1) Theo: CPU Usage monitor
It says it is measuring CPU usage by core, but I'm using a ryzen 5 3600 which has 6 cores. The thing shows there are 12 cores. Does it think that the 12 threads that the CPU has are cores ?
- (2021-02-24, v:1.2.1) Ömer Faruk Durmaz: cpu temp
It would be nice if it could show the CPU temperature. We are waiting with the update!
- (2021-01-24, v:1.2.1) AttALiUs SciUS: Have both RAM and CPU show on the apps Icon.
Hello, Great app I was searching for one like this for a long time. Please consider giving us the option to have both RAM and CPU showing on the app icon. It would give us instantly a better idea what is going on with our PC, without having to open the menu all the time. Thank, you.
- (2020-11-24, v:1.2.1) Alex Cockell: Extend the dialog - CPU graphs obscured
Hi folks - just a suggestion - 2 of my CPU core chsrts fsll outside the window - suggest you either let it scroll or extend the window to show all 4 cores on an ASUS Chromebook flip 302C...
- (2020-11-04, v:1.2.1) DAVID JAVIER REYES ARENA: temperatura del cpu
Hola!! disculpe, es que su herramienta funciona muy bien en cuanto al uso de RAM y del procesador, pero la temperatura... no se cuál es cuál, tengo Chrome Os, me aparecen cinco temperaturas y no sé cuál es del procesador y de la RAM; no se si me podría explicar cuál es cuál. Gracias por su tiempo y su atención.
- (2020-10-08, v:1.2.1) j penker: comment
I have no issue. I just want to thank you for creating this and sharing. I can't understand why these people complain for a service you have given them. Some people are never appreciative or happy even when somethings free to them. Don't let those types discourage you. Giving and expecting nothing in return is a gift to yourself. If more people discovered this imagine how much easier and nicer our way of life would be. I for one thank you. Jim Penker Goshen,Ohio
- (2020-08-25, v:1.2.1) nog mix: no idea where temp is
no instructions either or options to find.
- (2020-03-03, v:1.1.9) Ali Fakhamati: Show only chrome usage
Can you add option to show only chrome cpu and memory usage? not all system
- (2019-08-07, v:1.1.8) Ben Njaravelil: Icon shows NAN% for cpu
I have an HP chromebox g2, its showing NaN% for cpu prcentage in the small icon. It works fine and shows all 4 cores when i click on it. Ram works fine as well, just the Cpu Percentage on the small icon doesn't work. Any suggestions?
- (2019-04-21, v:1.1.5) Calvin Groß: Remove the Facebook buttons ASAP
Why would you even add this nonsense in you UI? Not using this, I don't think anyone cares about liking one specific extension on facebook. Not worth cluttering this up and the reason why I uninstalled. You can't even remove it! Literally no one would miss a facebook button in a damn task manager!!!!
- (2019-04-03, v:1.1.5) Peter Pilger: getting rid of the Facebook icons
Help! I cannot see all of the CPU gauges because of the Facebook icons. I do not have a Facebook account so I cannot recommend or subscribe to your page. Please help me get rid of that. And by the way, this is an awesome extension! I won't take the time to contact you if it weren't. :)
- (2018-10-04, v:1.1.3) Gage Holgate: Temperatures
Heya! I was wondering if you could add Fahrenheit temperature measuing units, I live in the US. Also, I'm having trouble figuring out which temperature icon measures what. At the moment, I have to assume icon 1 measures RAM temperature, and icons 2 and 3 measure my CPU cores' temperature. Thank you! :-)
- (2018-09-25, v:1.1.3) steve brady: monitor and clean
am using your app on google chrome page have ram monitor working well cannot figure out how to switch on temp function?
- (2018-04-28, v:1.1.3) Patrick Howes: Not displaying temperature
I installed this extension and I see the CPU or RAM usage meters, but what I really need is to monitor the temperature of my CPU. That does not appear on my extension. Is there another version? I don't see an OPTIONS menu.
- (2018-04-18, v:1.1.3) Rahul R: "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit"?
Why? Why a CPU monitor want access to my browsing data?
- (2018-03-02, v:1.1.3) Bethany Bryce: Both RAM and CPU icons
Would it be possible to have both the RAM usage icon and the CPU usage icon displaying at the same time together, instead of one at a time? That would be superb (≧◡≦)
- (2018-02-16, v:1.1.3) James Johnson: how clear ram
Hello. How exactly does one clear the ram? like which e.g. button to click. Thanks for your time. Jim
- (2018-01-20, v:1.1.0) Ian Forrester: Recommended Updates
Hello, nice monitoring tool. Here are my suggestions for a future update. Regards, -Ian RAM Usage Show RAM gauge on icon instead of static image CPU Usage Show CPU gauge on Icon instead of static image Icon Tool Tip Show RAM available\installed instead of "Show more details" Show CPU usage percentage instead of "Show more details"