Monitoring and cleaning system for computer's CPU and RAM usage
Release 1.1.9 - Possible fix for NaN value on icon, those that effected by it, please do check and if keeps occurring let me know. - Added how much ram is used in Gigabytes. System Monitor is simpler extension — it shows you how much CPU and RAM you are using. It changes color as your usage changes—yellow if you're using a lot of resources and red if you're running out. You can choose what to display on the icon to keep close eye on CPU or RAM. Chrome OS users can now monitor their CPU temperature now. It can also clear up memory and cpu used by the browser. Keep in mind that clear feature only controls browser usage and does not have any control on your internal system. You can use this feature by clicking on the extension icon on the top right and also to view the CPU and RAM usage. It's dead simple, if all you want is to keep an eye on those two stats. Enjoy!
- (2019-11-30) C G: works as advertised
- (2019-11-28) Kondziux: super
- (2019-11-19) iwan supriadi: sangat mantap
- (2019-11-13) Muhammed Muhsin KT: nice app
- (2019-11-10) Casey Sommers: Need more Information on what tab is using the most resources and add an auto clean feature.
- (2019-11-08) Wasseem Yahya: so far best extension you can add to your chrome, very good and very helpful. and the best thing that while you are browsing you can monitor your cpu usage.
- (2019-11-04) xXDarkSoulXx: Genial .v
- (2019-11-04) AB External HZ: It's so helpful to monitor our laptop
- (2019-10-30) Robin Pfarrkircher: Just what I was looking for. I have the Core i5 8th Gen in my Chromebook. Having a fan for cooling it is very useful to be able to track the temperature easily.
- (2019-10-24) Francisco Oliveira: muito bom mesmo
- (2019-10-23) Lolsuppe 0: cool like it is
- (2019-10-15) Heath H-M: Great!!
- (2019-10-01) Relax inn: good
- (2019-09-28) Eric Lammertsma: It was decent and looks good, but lately the icon only shows "NaN %", so clearly something broke its most useful feature. It only does this for CPU monitoring, which is what I use it for, but it works when selecting RAM monitoring instead. This is on a Pixelbook (so four cores). Also the temp reading doesn't round properly. When at 37C it reads 98.6000000000001F.
- (2019-09-24) EGᗩᖇᑌOᑕ EᗰIᑎᗩ: Seem easy to use and Help alot.
- (2019-09-24) AJ SeemsGay: I can't believe this worked. I watched as the memory usage on Task Manager went down from 93% to 83% when I pressed the clear button on this chrome app "Monitor and Clean system's CPU / RAM usage". I usually have 100-200 tabs opened in multiple windows at a time. A+++++++ Recommended!
- (2019-09-21) mitchell schaeffer: This extension is great for helping free up ram usage and I really like it.
- (2019-09-21) ꧁༒༺el canpero :v ༻༒꧂: auebo
- (2019-09-19) Сергей Валериевич Камынин: Было бы еще неплохо отображать загрузку чтения записи жесткого диска.
- (2019-09-18) Bima Tamvans: pls remove donate button :V
- (2019-09-16) brajham joel ydme cuela: exelente
- (2019-09-06) Kanoro: Very good extension)
- (2019-09-03) lulumimi baba: Awesome! Love it.
- (2019-08-25) Sungyoung Lee: good
- (2019-08-24) Golden Gaming BW: Works Great
- (2019-08-07, v:1.1.8) Ben Njaravelil: Icon shows NAN% for cpu
I have an HP chromebox g2, its showing NaN% for cpu prcentage in the small icon. It works fine and shows all 4 cores when i click on it. Ram works fine as well, just the Cpu Percentage on the small icon doesn't work. Any suggestions?
- (2019-04-21, v:1.1.5) Calvin Groß: Remove the Facebook buttons ASAP
Why would you even add this nonsense in you UI? Not using this, I don't think anyone cares about liking one specific extension on facebook. Not worth cluttering this up and the reason why I uninstalled. You can't even remove it! Literally no one would miss a facebook button in a damn task manager!!!!
- (2019-04-03, v:1.1.5) Peter Pilger: getting rid of the Facebook icons
Help! I cannot see all of the CPU gauges because of the Facebook icons. I do not have a Facebook account so I cannot recommend or subscribe to your page. Please help me get rid of that. And by the way, this is an awesome extension! I won't take the time to contact you if it weren't. :)
- (2018-10-04, v:1.1.3) Gage Holgate: Temperatures
Heya! I was wondering if you could add Fahrenheit temperature measuing units, I live in the US. Also, I'm having trouble figuring out which temperature icon measures what. At the moment, I have to assume icon 1 measures RAM temperature, and icons 2 and 3 measure my CPU cores' temperature. Thank you! :-)
- (2018-09-25, v:1.1.3) steve brady: monitor and clean
am using your app on google chrome page have ram monitor working well cannot figure out how to switch on temp function?
- (2018-04-28, v:1.1.3) Patrick Howes: Not displaying temperature
I installed this extension and I see the CPU or RAM usage meters, but what I really need is to monitor the temperature of my CPU. That does not appear on my extension. Is there another version? I don't see an OPTIONS menu.
- (2018-04-18, v:1.1.3) Rahul R: "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit"?
Why? Why a CPU monitor want access to my browsing data?
- (2018-03-02, v:1.1.3) Bethany Pinder: Both RAM and CPU icons
Would it be possible to have both the RAM usage icon and the CPU usage icon displaying at the same time together, instead of one at a time? That would be superb (≧◡≦)
- (2018-02-16, v:1.1.3) James Johnson: how clear ram
Hello. How exactly does one clear the ram? like which e.g. button to click. Thanks for your time. Jim
- (2018-01-20, v:1.1.0) Ian Forrester: Recommended Updates
Hello, nice monitoring tool. Here are my suggestions for a future update. Regards, -Ian RAM Usage Show RAM gauge on icon instead of static image CPU Usage Show CPU gauge on Icon instead of static image Icon Tool Tip Show RAM available\installed instead of "Show more details" Show CPU usage percentage instead of "Show more details"