Sleep Mode will temporarily put all tabs to sleep mode for saving RAM memory, saving battery and make your computer/laptop faster.
Sleep Mode will temporarily put all tabs to sleep mode for saving RAM memory, saving BATTERY and make your computer/laptop FASTER. But it still keep current working tab in normal mode. You still able to continue to work on this tab. When you switch to other tab, this tab will be woke up to normal mode and previous tab will immediately set to sleep mode. Does not interrupt your work. When open a sleeping tab, immediately it will be woke up to ready for working. * Saving RAM memory * Saving BATTERY * Make your computer/laptop FASTER * Allow setting (still alpha version) - Ignore pinned tabs - Ignore tabs with audio playback (Youtube, ...) - Ignore Google Docs and Office Online Tabs - Sleep timer: sleep mode automatically will be actived after 0-100 mins * Allow setting "Ignore this tab (current session)" and "Allow sleep this tab (current session)" on context menu (right click on tab page)
- (2021-02-09) Jędrzej Kożuch: I don't get it. The extension will eventually work, but the result is uncertain. I thought it works by setting the time, and if the tab was not visited by that time it goes into the sleep mode, but instead of that it sends all tabs to sleep and even if I visit any of it, it will still be in the sleep mode. Also the number by the icon makes no sense. it goes from 1 to -130.
- (2020-09-03) P N: OK. Mais ne gère pas onglet par onglet. Si je veux mettre en sommeil seulement quelques uns, ou en réveiller un ou deux, c'est impossible.
- (2019-12-28) Aaron M: any chance you could make an app that would put chromebook to sleep after one minute instead of 6? i know this probably wasn't the aim of this app, but i'm looking for that functionality, if you can program it, i think a lot of people would appreciate it. thanks
- (2021-03-03, v:2.2.2) RATNESH Dawar: want to know what data u can collect from me
I want to what data in my website can u read and manage can you see what i am doing what websites i have been using in real time or log reports
- (2020-09-03, v:2.2.2) P N: Doesn't deal tab by tab
Hello. Please, make it possible to put in sleep/awaken only a few selected tab (not only the pinned one). I'd like to click on the tab I want to get awake. Thank you.