Three.js Inspector is an extension to inspect three.js page. It allow to interact with almost all three.js demos out there.
It is a great tool to debug your own work, or to understand how a demo is done. You can even use it to fine tune your parameters. I love the concept. I believe it can be a very strong tool to debug three.js.
- (2019-11-29) Yoni Binstock: Really appreciate the work you made in building this Jerome. Merci!
- (2019-10-25) Jan Mikeska: It's a live saver for fine-tuning things and generally tweaking stuff that would take too long if I had to change the code and reload. It's not perfect but since there is no competition it gets 5 stars. Note that both scene and threejs need to be added to the window object. Works for me on r108. If it doesn't work for you try the following: window.scene = scene; window.THREE = THREE;
- (2019-06-21) Supyrb GbR: Works like a charm for me (Currently on r105). I had to do a few steps to get it running: - Add script snippet: window.scene = scene; - Click on extension icon at top to allow reading website data - Open a new tab, only there I was able to see the new developer tab One feature that did not work for me is the selection box. The box won't move in my case. Still, this helps a lot!
- (2019-06-17) Anthony Tian: very convenient tool，love it ！
- (2019-01-14) Ariel Gimenez: No funciona pero la idea es excelente Es exelente la idea y lo necesitamos,pero no funciona ni con los proyectos de la web,ni con los proyectos que descargue del master de github...Nose como hacer para que fucione
- (2018-09-30) Jerome: Refuses to launch with THREE r96
- (2017-11-24) Julian Orth: Is super imporving development and testing time! you can simualte many object propertys and add new meshes on the fly! BIG THANKS
- (2017-11-09) Pete AO: does not work anymore
- (2017-10-04) Houssam Karrach: Very useful thanks
- (2017-07-31) Trần Khanh Huỳnh: This is awesome. If this doesn't work, try adding this line in your init function: window.scene = scene.
- (2017-03-24) TheBrenolibre: dont work
- (2016-10-13) Javier Ntaca: Very useful Thanks a lot ! !
- (2016-08-11) Renato Ruk: It works great! I love this extension, it makes three.js debugging so much easier and faster.
- (2016-08-05) Robert Wilbur: This is incredibly useful. An excellent tool for fine-tuning your scene or just visualizing it. 4 / 5 stars because it is a must-have extension for developing in THREE.js, but it is missing a few (I think) critical pieces, such as: 1.) Render order control. 2.) JSON Import/Export objects. 3.) One-click Helpers for objects: Axis, Lights, Grids. Can't wait to see those features added and raise it up to 5 stars!
- (2016-06-16) Sergei Garcia: Looks really, really useful, but it's not working on three.js's page of examples or on any of my demos :( not sure what I'm doing wrong
- (2016-05-12) Kiko Rodriguez: It runs but it's not detecting my scene. The error on the console is: three.js inspector: no scene to inspect. Please export it as window.scene.
- (2016-05-07) Paulius Tarvydas: It's not working
- (2016-04-02) Nguyen Tuan MEC: great !
- (2016-02-19) Emile swain: Great to have this. I'm wondering however if there is a changeEvent as my renderer doesn't render all the time unless something as changed. As such changes made in the debugger don't appear unless i force my renderer to redraw.
- (2016-02-11) Jonathan Hartman: Super helpful
- (2016-02-09) Michael Fox: awesome & handy – great job!
- (2016-01-22) Timur Gamerov: doesn't work
- (2015-08-21) dang quang minh: Totally awasome