Automatic card frontside formatting and coloring based on title and labels
- (2021-06-28) Radosław Bazak: freaking life-saver.
- (2021-06-25) 범영: This is a great chrome plugin for Trello. - High intuition by card color change - Wider card width - Table form enable - UI showing priority
- (2021-06-03) CComp Play: Fantastic!
- (2021-06-03) Emília Carmem Moraes Ferreira de Oliveira: Awesome!
- (2021-06-03) Glauco Reinaldo Ferreira de Oliveira: Great!
- (2021-06-03) River: Awesome work! I just noticed that the 'TCO board icon' disappeared. So I cannot open the configs of a specific board anymore. Could you take a look on that? Thank you for your great work! I will vote with my other accounts also!
- (2021-03-31) Josh Comninellis: I LOVE the capabilities. They are exactly what I've been looking for. But the extension bogs down my browser and freezes on all my devices, even my super powered desktop. I get the repeated message from Chrome "Page is not responding. Close? Wait?" When I wait the problem continues. Ultimately I had to turn it off just so I could start using my Trello board again. If it didn't shut my browser down, I would use it every single day. Am I missing something? Anyone else experiencing this? I would be HAPPY to update my rating if I can get someone to help me fix the problem. I'm reading other reviews that say it works great. I want it to work great. The capabilities are amazing. Any ideas? I am on Macs mostly, but I also use a Chromebook. Same problem.
- (2020-12-01) Jerome SERRE: FAN-TAS-TIK!!! I couldn't live without this add-on as well as I couldn't live without Trello. It is simply the best. Would gladly pay a 1-time fee for it if I had to.
- (2020-11-08) Carlos: This extension is amazing. Especially filtering by hashtag. Thank you! Just Donated! PS. Request: I use a bookmarklet to increase Trello list width. TCO resizes shrinks the width of the *cards* inside those lists often. Could you stop TCO from changing card widths when I uncheck "Resize lists to fit board width (if possible)"?
- (2020-10-29) Neil Cresswell: Not a fan of all of the defaults but you can easily disable things you don't want or adjust and this is a great replacement for my previous color label in lists option I was using, which stopped working recently.
- (2020-10-21) Daniel Wójcikowski: It looks perfect, however it doesnt work if you have to many cards. I work with +/- 100 cards continuosly and Trello couldnt load. Had to remove it.
- (2020-09-18) Daniel 360i: Everyone uses trello differently and i imagine many don't have boards with 2-4k cards. but for those who do, first glance of the app is a bunch of crashes untill i find the global options disable OTC and then enable board by board on the small ones. It's hard to fix, but i'd say either make a timeout if to much calculations are needed (with a popup) or disable automatically on a board if #cards > X and let the user know why it was done
- (2020-07-29) Keith Steger: Really appreciated the ability to widen a card. Got this extension particularly to add tables to cards. I've tried everything in the articles and instructions and even copied code snipets directly and *cannot* get the promised results. This part still needs work and/or better documentation. Much potential here though.
- (2020-07-15) Yui Lik Chan: Amazing UI!
- (2020-06-24) Sonu us: Very Userfull
- (2020-04-02) Samer Sultan: Add's a lot of customization and usefulness to Trello boards
- (2020-03-29) Squalle Squ: I like this. I REALLY wanted to love it. But it seemed to make trello lag more. I love being able to color cards, but it's not worth it when I have to wait for it to load every time I open trello. I second the rating that mentioned the icon. An icon should be an image, not text. ;)
- (2020-02-24) AFT interaktiv: Cool, vereinfacht die Arbeit mit Trello, ist leicht zu bedienen. Ich mag es nicht mehr missen. Danke für das wirklich geniale Tool.
- (2020-02-04) Ocean Crow: I am so please I discovered this extension. Myself and my company use Trello extensively and it is rare that we find something it cannot do. However, the more you use Trello the more you wish that you could just change the cards to make them standout, group them, colour them, change the font size, bold text, colour text and so on. I discovered TCO by chance and through it have taken Trello to the next level and used it in presentations and seminars. As heavy users of Trello, we hit a bug with TCO and scrolling and on the off chance I contacted the developers at TCT. Through an exchange of messages myself and Wessel de Vries were able to get to the source of the problem and in the latest version it was fixed. All credit to Wessel and the TCO team. It means that my company can continue to be productive, continue using Trello effectively going forward. I recommend Trello Card Optimizer, it is well documented, always improving and should extend what you want to do with Trello.
- (2020-02-03) Ewen Wallace: I like it. I turned a few things off like sorting but I like the other stuff it does here. The copy-paste from Excel is a treat. I was after Syntax Highlighting but the other stuff in here is a nice bonus. I use a bastardised UserStyles dark CSS theme and it seems to work just fine with that. For tables the 2nd row looks like |: --- c:black |: --- c:black : | : --- c:black : for me which works fine in dark themes. Thanks! Well done.
- (2020-01-14) Christine Shaw: Great extension. I've noticed that when I'm in the card view, all the menu items on the right hand side have been shifted down beneath the activity section as opposed to starting at the top of the card. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's clashing with another extension. Please let me know if you're experiencing this as well.
- (2020-01-13) Richard Hoefer: to dev @Wessel de Vries : This is going to sound very trite, and so I apologize in advance. However, what if there are others who have a similar view? At least worth hearing it as feedback: I like the extension, but I'm very visual and have adhd as well, so this is about distractability: it's your icon's design: it's so visually annoying to me that I had to disable the extension. that giant T at the top is the offender. ... I am sure that any number of your many users would happily re-design it for you, for free. But I would imagine that as the developer, you like it the way it is. Thank you.
- (2020-01-10) Maryam Moghaddas: I like this extension, it does quite a lot. But My cards are in Persian, which is a RTL language. Trello itself shows my cards fine but this extension turns them to left-to-right. And that is why sadly, I have to uninstall it :(
- (2020-01-01) Ken Loh: It does the tricks where Trello could not.
- (2019-12-26) Karlo Verde: I found this extension quite useful. However, I feel that the sorting logic should be customizable. At the moment, it sort the cards according to their priority, their title and their due date (in that order it seems to be).
- (2019-11-26) K Mason Schecter: This extension replaced several extensions and userscripts, including one of my own. Fantastic usability improvements. I especially like the list resize and empty list collapse features. Donated 8 EUR, and posted a few suggested enhancements. Brilliant! Thanks!
- (2019-11-11) Diego Valladolid: I have been using this plugin for a while now. So far, everything was just great and smooth, but since some versions ago I have just notice that my experience is worse than ever. This plugin is - Making my boards to load quite slow and by fits and starts, It takes over 10 seconds to have all cards formatted (my boards do not have more than 40/50 cards). - Everytime I move a card between lists, the rest of the cards move upwards slowly seeing how they are formatted one by one. - I am forced to refresh the board ignoring the cache (Ctrl + F5) since many cards o even lists are missing. - Everytime I create a new list, something "bad" happens: such new lists is not really created, such new list is created but not visible (I see it after unchaed-refresh), some other lists are not visible... Summing up, this plugin needs a serious optimizacion. On the other hand, I also believe that this plugin wants to cover too many features that are, actually, loweing the overall performance. What about split the plugin?
- (2019-11-05) Dan Saso: Great work - Just donated $ to your cause
- (2019-11-04) Gary Patterson: One of my favorite Chrome extensions and a great addition to Trello!! I have recommended this extension to so many others. Thank you to the developer
- (2019-10-24) Duy Trương: Excellent! But I think you should mention how to change global setting right inside board setting menu. It took me a while to figure that out; other than that, best extension I have used so far! Thank you!
- (2019-10-22) Gregg Pearlman: Though I've used Trello for years, I've only recently started using it regularly. This app does everything it says it's going to do, and Wessel provides great customer service. If you use Trello at all, TCO can only make life easier.
- (2019-10-07) Lionel Chia: I'm really loving this! So many convenient formatting changes that makes it make easier to use Trello... One thing bothering me though is that cards appear to look "aged" after they've been left alone for a while. Is there a setting somewhere to disable this function?
- (2019-09-05) Reddazrael: An absolutely fantastic Trello addition that is a must-have for me.
- (2019-08-16) Szymon Filipczyk (A): Great!
- (2019-08-13) Jorge Pena: Incredible improvement to an already great Trello product. My only suggestion would be to allow customization of the color for list counters which is always showing up red. Thanks!
- (2019-07-22) Susan Hobbs: More than just colored cards! I originally found this extension because I wanted to color code my Trello cards. This extension does this beautifully and so much more. You can even use hex codes to create a truly unique look for your Trello boards. Trello Cards Optimizer is also great for formatting card titles. It's so easy to bold the titles making them "pop" off of the card. Need a subtitle on the front of your card? Or colored text in your title? No problem. The option to automatically collapse empty lists really helps to streamline the look of your boards. I discovered a glitch with one of the functions. I contacted the developer and it was fixed within hours. Great job! I really love that you can have select which TCO features you want for each Trello board on an individual basis.
- (2019-07-13) danny bollaert: Great idea!
- (2019-07-12) Daniel Sobral: Making Trello Great! Don't get me wrong, I like Trello alright, but the more you use it, the more you get annoyed with minor issues here and there. I've installed Trello Cards Optimizer to get markdown working on card titles, but going over its features I noticed many other things that bothered me before and are handled by TCO. Trello Cards Optimizer is _seamless_. You don't need to do anything for it to do it's magic. You *can* use features provided by it to enhance your Trello experience. People who do not have it installed won't be impacted by other people working on the same board that do use it -- you'll get the benefits, and Trello will work as usual for the others. I've see the other review complaining about bugs, but I haven't stumbled upon any bug. Everything works just as usual, just better.
- (2018-08-24) VERRIERE Robert: Cette extention est intéressante, son seul défaut est que l'on soit ne puisse pas désactiver la fonction de tri automatique. Un bouton d'option serait-il envisageable ?
- (2018-06-11) yu feng hong: 很棒的外掛!!!希望能繼續更新!!!
- (2018-01-09) Jessica Hutchinson: This is great in theory, BUT it is buggy and does some things automatically that I don't want. For example, moving cards within lists does not work any longer and the automatic additional gray header is unnecessary for me and adds visual clutter. Also, if you are an english user, some of the messages that pop up are in another language, I think Dutch. Overall this is a fantastic idea. With a few tweaks this could be an amazing extension! Developer, please consider updating!
- (2017-12-03) Serge Berrard: This extension is really nice and useful! Give it a try folks! Thank you so much for sharing and congratulations for your creativity and expertise guy! Have nice days all ! Question : One big issue for me is that Cards are automaticaly sorted in ALL Boards, while I need some Boards where the Cards are just sorted manually by myself. Is there a workaround to see Cards sorted in only one Board for example ? Thank you.
- (2021-07-23, v:3.61) Order to Everything: TCO Button Is Gone. Can no longer make changes.
The TCO button that is usually up on the top right is no longer there. I am trying to find ways to modify list colors, etc.., but since the button isn't there I can't change anything. How do I get the button back?
- (2021-07-01, v:3.61) NP Cunniffe: Duplicate tags
Hello, I created a tag (#STR), but it's displaying twice on the front of the card. Is this how it should look? Is it possible to remove one duplication? I asked Trello Support and they said, “I suspect that the tag on the front of the card isn't actually coming from inside Trello, but maybe a browser extension?” Do you know if there is a way to remove a duplicate? Thanks!
- (2021-06-28, v:3.61) Alvaro Varela De Marco: Bug for bar
When another plugin is installed, TCO icon keep unavailable and cannot press on it (it's something like backward position behind another icon). Maybe the bug is from the other plugin, but it could be great to have another way of accessing the TCO menu, and not only with the icon en Trello bar. For instance, you can add the "option" or "Configuration" option at the bottom like filter options.
- (2021-06-23, v:3.53) Dana Ledbetter Pero: Task buttons moved to bottom of card
Same issue as others have - task buttons have moved to the bottom of the card.`
- (2021-06-18, v:3.53) Pelayo Bernardo: tasks in card at the bottom
please, edit that!
- (2021-06-16, v:3.53) Alex Siler: The tasks buttons appear at the bottom of the card
Hi, the tasks buttons appear at the bottom of the card and not to the right of comments.
- (2021-05-18, v:3.53) Gillian Ledoux: settings button
I have this extension and another extension (link below). They both have a button in the same location. Is there any way to move this button? (I am also asking the other extension developer) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/multiselect-for-trello/jlnfnpelianecpjoeahaeihmkhnkakof/related?hl=en
- (2021-02-18, v:3.53) Rebecca Hunter: List colour
Hi - I was adding background colours to my list using hex codes then, for no reason, I add the code and the colour no longer changes - all my lists have gone back to default Trello colour? Not sure what's going on Thanks
- (2021-02-18, v:3.53) Yuki Kim: Integrating with Jira
Whenever I create a table in a card and add a Jira link, the first Jira link always breaks up. I wish I could add the screenshot.
- (2020-09-05, v:3.53) Lucas Mills: Multiple Lines for Checklist
Trello Cards Optimizer is the only extension I am using and admittedly I only looked into it because of the ability to "Shift-Enter" a checklist item to give it multiple lines. I am hoping I am just doing something wrong but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Has this feature been deprecated or is something in vanilla Trello preventing it from functioning properly? I have since then checked out the other features of the extension and love what you have available. Thanks a ton.
- (2020-04-15, v:3.53) Brian Loosbrock: Card color doesn't always persist when moving the card.
I'm setting card colors by adding c:hexcolor in the title. It was working fine however in the last couple days its having issues. I set the color and it shows but when I move the card by either reordering in the list or moving it to a different list it "loses" its color and won't show again until I refresh the page. Thought as to why thats happening? Thanks
- (2020-04-11, v:3.53) Misi Gerstmajer: Sorting List issue
Hi, I've got some problems with sorting. According to https://trellocards.com/TCO/board-and-list-options/sorting-lists/ my cards should be sorted based on due date priority, exclamation (!, !!, !!!) priority, title header and name. As this screenshot shows (https://i.imgur.com/mg4fiKN.jpg) they are sorted based on name (I guess) but I want them to be sorted based on due date? How do I change the order of those priorities?
- (2019-12-31, v:3.51) Andy Pearson: Repositioning window back to left.
- (2019-11-26, v:3.50) K Mason Schecter: Enhancements?
- More robust list sorting like Ultimello (by labels, etc) - Wider card views like Expand Trello Cards (fixed) https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/390225-expand-trello-cards-fixed/code
- (2019-11-11, v:3.43) Erik Hummel: List Title coloring when list title has a hash-tag in it
My List title is "Prior #done"... how do I present that ID to give it a background color?
- (2019-10-14, v:3.30) Gary Patterson: Global List Width
As a global setting, I would like to set a default list width in pixels so that I can fine tune the Trello list display density. I really like that I can resize individual columns with CSS. But I have noticed that if the list name is multi-word that using a pipe (|) to separate the list names doesn't work so well... It would be cool to set a global list width that can then be overridden by CSS at the board level, as is currently available.
- (2019-07-16, v:2.80) Erik Hummel: Latest release collapses non-empty columns
See https://imgur.com/a/BNVag0r. This is with the latest release that fixes the auto-resizing bug (thanks!) I turned off all other Trello extensions and this happens so it isn't a collision with another extension causing the problem. Here are my options I have set: https://imgur.com/a/tscXCgd
- (2019-07-12, v:2.64) Daniel Sobral: Code Syntax Highlighting
I've just noticed Trello does not support syntax highlighting in it's triple backquote markup. Could you please add that?
- (2019-06-18, v:2.12) Komenda Prozesse: Sorting with Priority
Thanks for the update and the options panel to controll the different enhancements to displaying Trello cards. Am I right, that sorting based on priority (!, !!, !!!) is no longer supported? I have a card that used to always sit at top of a list with a simple ! in the title, regardles of the date on the card. That was very useful in my case. Am I missing something? Will sorting by priority be available again?