Automatic card frontside formatting and coloring based on title and labels
- (2020-01-14) Mrs. Christine Shaw: Great extension. I've noticed that when I'm in the card view, all the menu items on the right hand side have been shifted down beneath the activity section as opposed to starting at the top of the card. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's clashing with another extension. Please let me know if you're experiencing this as well.
- (2020-01-13) Richard Hoefer: to dev @Wessel de Vries : This is going to sound very trite, and so I apologize in advance. However, what if there are others who have a similar view? At least worth hearing it as feedback: I like the extension, but I'm very visual and have adhd as well, so this is about distractability: it's your icon's design: it's so visually annoying to me that I had to disable the extension. that giant T at the top is the offender. ... I am sure that any number of your many users would happily re-design it for you, for free. But I would imagine that as the developer, you like it the way it is. Thank you.
- (2020-01-10) Maryam Moqaddas: I like this extension, it does quite a lot. But My cards are in Persian, which is a RTL language. Trello itself shows my cards fine but this extension turns them to left-to-right. And that is why sadly, I have to uninstall it :(
- (2020-01-01) Ken Loh: It does the tricks where Trello could not.
- (2019-12-26) Karlo Verde: I found this extension quite useful. However, I feel that the sorting logic should be customizable. At the moment, it sort the cards according to their priority, their title and their due date (in that order it seems to be).
- (2019-11-26) K Mason Schecter: This extension replaced several extensions and userscripts, including one of my own. Fantastic usability improvements. I especially like the list resize and empty list collapse features. Donated 8 EUR, and posted a few suggested enhancements. Brilliant! Thanks!
- (2019-11-11) Diego Valladolid: I have been using this plugin for a while now. So far, everything was just great and smooth, but since some versions ago I have just notice that my experience is worse than ever. This plugin is - Making my boards to load quite slow and by fits and starts, It takes over 10 seconds to have all cards formatted (my boards do not have more than 40/50 cards). - Everytime I move a card between lists, the rest of the cards move upwards slowly seeing how they are formatted one by one. - I am forced to refresh the board ignoring the cache (Ctrl + F5) since many cards o even lists are missing. - Everytime I create a new list, something "bad" happens: such new lists is not really created, such new list is created but not visible (I see it after unchaed-refresh), some other lists are not visible... Summing up, this plugin needs a serious optimizacion. On the other hand, I also believe that this plugin wants to cover too many features that are, actually, loweing the overall performance. What about split the plugin?
- (2019-11-05) Dan S.: Great work - Just donated $ to your cause
- (2019-11-04) Gary Patterson: One of my favorite Chrome extensions and a great addition to Trello!! I have recommended this extension to so many others. Thank you to the developer
- (2019-10-24) Duy Trương: Excellent! But I think you should mention how to change global setting right inside board setting menu. It took me a while to figure that out; other than that, best extension I have used so far! Thank you!
- (2019-10-22) Gregg Pearlman: Though I've used Trello for years, I've only recently started using it regularly. This app does everything it says it's going to do, and Wessel provides great customer service. If you use Trello at all, TCO can only make life easier.
- (2019-10-07) Lionel Chia: I'm really loving this! So many convenient formatting changes that makes it make easier to use Trello... One thing bothering me though is that cards appear to look "aged" after they've been left alone for a while. Is there a setting somewhere to disable this function?
- (2019-09-05) Redd Azrael: An absolutely fantastic Trello addition that is a must-have for me.
- (2019-08-16) Szymon Filipczyk: Great!
- (2019-08-13) Jorge Pena: Incredible improvement to an already great Trello product. My only suggestion would be to allow customization of the color for list counters which is always showing up red. Thanks!
- (2019-07-22) Susan Hobbs: More than just colored cards! I originally found this extension because I wanted to color code my Trello cards. This extension does this beautifully and so much more. You can even use hex codes to create a truly unique look for your Trello boards. Trello Cards Optimizer is also great for formatting card titles. It's so easy to bold the titles making them "pop" off of the card. Need a subtitle on the front of your card? Or colored text in your title? No problem. The option to automatically collapse empty lists really helps to streamline the look of your boards. I discovered a glitch with one of the functions. I contacted the developer and it was fixed within hours. Great job! I really love that you can have select which TCO features you want for each Trello board on an individual basis.
- (2019-07-13) danny bollaert: Great idea!
- (2019-07-12) Daniel Sobral: Making Trello Great! Don't get me wrong, I like Trello alright, but the more you use it, the more you get annoyed with minor issues here and there. I've installed Trello Cards Optimizer to get markdown working on card titles, but going over its features I noticed many other things that bothered me before and are handled by TCO. Trello Cards Optimizer is _seamless_. You don't need to do anything for it to do it's magic. You *can* use features provided by it to enhance your Trello experience. People who do not have it installed won't be impacted by other people working on the same board that do use it -- you'll get the benefits, and Trello will work as usual for the others. I've see the other review complaining about bugs, but I haven't stumbled upon any bug. Everything works just as usual, just better.
- (2018-08-24) VERRIERE Robert: Cette extention est intéressante, son seul défaut est que l'on soit ne puisse pas désactiver la fonction de tri automatique. Un bouton d'option serait-il envisageable ?
- (2018-06-11) yu feng hong: 很棒的外掛!!!希望能繼續更新!!!
- (2018-01-09) Jessica Hutchinson: This is great in theory, BUT it is buggy and does some things automatically that I don't want. For example, moving cards within lists does not work any longer and the automatic additional gray header is unnecessary for me and adds visual clutter. Also, if you are an english user, some of the messages that pop up are in another language, I think Dutch. Overall this is a fantastic idea. With a few tweaks this could be an amazing extension! Developer, please consider updating!
- (2017-12-03) Serge Berrard: This extension is really nice and useful! Give it a try folks! Thank you so much for sharing and congratulations for your creativity and expertise guy! Have nice days all ! Question : One big issue for me is that Cards are automaticaly sorted in ALL Boards, while I need some Boards where the Cards are just sorted manually by myself. Is there a workaround to see Cards sorted in only one Board for example ? Thank you.
- (2019-12-31, v:3.51) Andy Pearson: Repositioning window back to left.
- (2019-11-26, v:3.50) K Mason Schecter: Enhancements?
- More robust list sorting like Ultimello (by labels, etc) - Wider card views like Expand Trello Cards (fixed) https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/390225-expand-trello-cards-fixed/code
- (2019-11-11, v:3.43) Erik Hummel: List Title coloring when list title has a hash-tag in it
My List title is "Prior #done"... how do I present that ID to give it a background color?
- (2019-10-14, v:3.30) Gary Patterson: Global List Width
As a global setting, I would like to set a default list width in pixels so that I can fine tune the Trello list display density. I really like that I can resize individual columns with CSS. But I have noticed that if the list name is multi-word that using a pipe (|) to separate the list names doesn't work so well... It would be cool to set a global list width that can then be overridden by CSS at the board level, as is currently available.
- (2019-07-16, v:2.80) Erik Hummel: Latest release collapses non-empty columns
See https://imgur.com/a/BNVag0r. This is with the latest release that fixes the auto-resizing bug (thanks!) I turned off all other Trello extensions and this happens so it isn't a collision with another extension causing the problem. Here are my options I have set: https://imgur.com/a/tscXCgd
- (2019-07-12, v:2.64) Daniel Sobral: Code Syntax Highlighting
I've just noticed Trello does not support syntax highlighting in it's triple backquote markup. Could you please add that?
- (2019-06-18, v:2.12) Komenda Prozesse: Sorting with Priority
Thanks for the update and the options panel to controll the different enhancements to displaying Trello cards. Am I right, that sorting based on priority (!, !!, !!!) is no longer supported? I have a card that used to always sit at top of a list with a simple ! in the title, regardles of the date on the card. That was very useful in my case. Am I missing something? Will sorting by priority be available again?