Shows you information about tags deployed using Signal Tag.
This add-on to Signal allows you to explore fired tags in ways that the console alone cannot. Observe when tags are fired and detect server-direct tag fires. The Signal Inspector makes debugging tags easier than ever. Note: A valid Signal account is needed to take advantage of this extension.
- (2019-06-07) Jared Smith: By far the worst extension, for the worst TMS, that I have ever attempted to use. I say attempted, because the extension doesn't work. It literally does nothing.
- (2018-09-18) Alex Minkov: To those having problem with this extension - open another tab and log in to your Signal.io account. After that it should start somewhat working - it is still incorrectly parsing the tag code but at least you can see tag names. And, as suggested in another review - disable your privacy blockers such as Ghostery.
- (2018-06-20) Perry Lally: It does not work do not download.
- (2017-12-20) Stacy AtWork: Blamed Inspector when it was really Ghostery (removed Ghostery, now info populates). Back to a 5! The icon still turns red when Signal fires, but the page/tag info is no longer populating. Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2017-10-19) Anthony D'Andrea: Extension no longer works. Either gets stuck in load state or keeps asking to login even though I already am. Please fix.
- (2016-02-02) Dillan Simmons: Doesn't work, gets stuck in load state but doesn't load results, often asks for user credentials and then when entered doesn't load. Chrome 47, OSX 10.
- (2013-06-04) Margaret Jastrebski: Makes BrightTag so easy to use!!