A Chrome plugin adding a new inspector pane to the Elements panel, providing Aurelia-specific information about selected elements.
- (2020-01-17) Alex Dresko: I wish this extension was available on the new Chromium-based Edge browser that just came out. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/edge?form=MO12GC&OCID=MO12GC
- (2019-01-23) pascal kravitzch: A must have to develop with Aurelia
- (2018-09-14) Jacopo: I just discovered this extension. It's really cool, a must have.
- (2018-08-24) Hunter Fitzwater: I like the January improvements! I would like to point out that the styles are not suitable for use when using the dev tools dark theme due to contrast concerns.
- (2018-08-09) Leonardo Arruda: Lixo
- (2018-03-22) Brandon Brown: Does not work, I have found the Aurelia (tab) and have selected a custom element. Shows Debugger Error: "Cannot read property 'au' of null" But in the console I can type $0.au.controller.viewModel to see the model...
- (2018-01-22) Amit M: Been running Aurelia app on prod for more than a year now. landed on this only today. Would have saved a lot of development time. Hard to locate ? Under Elements tab - sub menu
- (2017-09-18) David LaVergne: God I wish I'd known about this a year ago, would have saved me 10,000 console.logs. And to those who say it doesn't work, you're probably not looking for it in the right place. It's not in the top level of tabs (Elements, Console, Sources, Network, etc.) where you'd expect it to be. Once you've clicked on the Elements top level tab, it's in the second tier of tabs (with Styles, Computed, Event Listeners, etc.). Works beautifully.
- (2017-08-23) Riikka Heikniemi: It took me a while to find the data! Apparently the plugin creates a new "Aurelia" tab to the developer tools (F12) Elements view. I repeatedly clicked the gray icon near the address bar, but it just takes me to the chrome webstore.
- (2017-07-25) Recoded Labs: it doesn't work
- (2017-07-14) Roland Quast: A must have for any Aurelia developer.
- (2017-03-28) Павел: Great