Determines browser window width and which bootstrap viewport is in use.
Plugin to show current window size and active Bootstrap viewport.
- (2021-02-09) Daniel Burrell: As others said, with boostrap 4, you get 'N/A'
- (2020-09-30) Adam Szczepkowski: Doesn't work. It shows only N/A
- (2019-12-19) Harmen Jelle van Mourik: Isn't working, correctly. Please make a fix, this is exactly what I need.
- (2019-04-22) Ali Fakhamati: not show lg sm xs show n/a
- (2019-04-18) Emir Can SANCAR: pixel is working but the size symptom does not work. sm md lg does not write. It says N/A.
- (2018-07-30) Shimon Simon: simple, exactly what i was looking for, easy way to see window size, lets me resize on the fly and see the window size. thanks
- (2018-07-28) Lukáš Juránek: It does not work on my PC, on bootstrap page either
- (2018-01-20) Darrell Mayson: Just started using and seems sport on for my needs (gauging css @media breaks)
- (2017-03-12) Antonio Sanchez: just what i want
- (2016-06-13) S H: decent, but keeps crashing, requiring me to go to the extensions screen to 'reload' the plugin, which is super annoying
- (2015-10-27) Антон Дьячук: не вижу вертикальный размер
- (2015-10-06) Yakup ÖZ: Developers for a good application
- (2015-04-27) alex (alex): great. works. thanks a lot.
- (2018-08-13, v:2.1) Sandu Rajapakse: Chome Dev Tools overly covers Bootstrap Viewport
When Chromes DevTools is open (which is likely for someone who is using this plugin, the windows height X width overlay appears on top of the Viewport info. Is it possible to allow changing the position of Viewport on screen?
- (2018-01-18, v:2.1) Sohag Sagar: Please Add Bootstrap 4
I used greatly this extension for bootstrap 3 but now while I am using this extension for bootstrap 4 design, it doesn't work for me. I think the extension should be upgraded.
- (2017-11-23, v:2.1) Jenny McClaine: Chrome on High Sierra OSX
It doesn't work, I don't see anything on window resize
- (2016-11-04, v:2.1) Waheed Alsayer: Show N/A
What would be the problem if the popup shows a number but N/A instead of lg/md/...
- (2016-09-16, v:2.1) Carl Olsen: Keep on after page load
I would really like it if it would stay on after a page load. clicking it every page load is a pain.
- (2015-09-04, v:2.1) colors?
Hi! considered switching colors between sizes...? I believe it would improve visual feedback without having to read xs/sm/md/lg label... thanks /javier