Hover over NetSuite fields to show their IDs. Find fields by their ID or Label.
Great for developers and anyone else that uses NetSuite and frequently needs to know the field IDs on a record. Hover over the field link to view the ID. Click the link has no change to the NetSuite help popup. Shift+Click the link to copy the ID to the clipboard! Can't find that field? Ctrl+Shift+F and enter your ID! Ctrl+Shift+L to find by Label. We'll find it for you if it's on the page.
- (2018-01-11) Joi Strickland: Finally! Thank you!
- (2017-07-13) Neklan Broženský: The one thing that would make this better is perhaps having a setting allowing the user to choose between "exact", "contains" or "begins" string matching instead of exact string matching. Otherwise, 5 stars
- (2017-02-16) Nicholas Zaleski: Great tool. Once you get into the habit of clicking shift and the field it really saves some time.
- (2017-01-26) Greg Lindner: THANK YOU!!!
- (2016-09-02) Robert Regnier: 5 stars for creativity. 5 stars for usefulness. Great tool for finding those field ID's when I get in a hurry and don't assign logical ID's:) Wait, who? Not me!
- (2016-08-02) David D: Handy as a hip pocket!
- (2016-05-05) David Smith: Time saver as a developer for NetSuite!
- (2016-05-03) Chad Torgerson: Thanks for sharing! It will definitely save time. Works exactly as described, and the Find function is my favorite part.
- (2018-08-02, v:1.45) Using it on mac
How can I use this extension on Mac? I mean the shortcut does not work. Thanks
- (2017-02-23, v:1.3) Full path?
Is there a way to use this to see the full path, not just field name, for use in saved searches that are multiple tables away?