Hover over NetSuite fields to show their IDs. Find fields by their ID or Label.
Great for developers and anyone else that uses NetSuite and frequently needs to know the field IDs on a record. Hover over the field link to view the ID. Click the link has no change to the NetSuite help popup. Shift+Click the link to copy the ID to the clipboard! Can't find that field? Ctrl+Shift+F and enter your ID! Ctrl+Shift+L to find by Label. We'll find it for you if it's on the page.
- (2020-08-21) Bas van den Wollenberg: Great extension, very helpful. The only issue I have with it is that in Vivaldi Ctrl+F also triggers the find by ID modal instead of just Ctrl+Shift+F and the same goes for Ctrl+L and Ctrl+Shift+L. I'm not sure why this is but as a workaround it would be nice if we could maybe choose what shortcut to use.
- (2018-01-11) Joi Strickland: Finally! Thank you!
- (2017-07-13) Neklan Broženský: The one thing that would make this better is perhaps having a setting allowing the user to choose between "exact", "contains" or "begins" string matching instead of exact string matching. Otherwise, 5 stars
- (2017-02-16) Nicholas Zaleski: Great tool. Once you get into the habit of clicking shift and the field it really saves some time.
- (2017-01-26) Greg Lindner: THANK YOU!!!
- (2016-09-02) Robert Regnier: 5 stars for creativity. 5 stars for usefulness. Great tool for finding those field ID's when I get in a hurry and don't assign logical ID's:) Wait, who? Not me!
- (2016-08-02) David D: Handy as a hip pocket!
- (2016-05-05) David Smith: Time saver as a developer for NetSuite!
- (2016-05-03) Chad Torgerson: Thanks for sharing! It will definitely save time. Works exactly as described, and the Find function is my favorite part.
- (2020-02-14, v:1.45) Donald Tran: Hotkey for CTRL+SHIFT+F malfunctioning
Hello, First off, let me say that our 5 developers at our company love your extensions very much! But recently today, the hotkey for Ctrl+Shift+F that opens up the dialog to find a field ID shows up whenever we press Ctrl+F, instead of our browser's default Find functionality. This is happening for all of us, Mac and Windows, and is very obstructive. We don't know why this broke all of a sudden, but when we turn off this extension, we can use CTRL+F successfully to open our browser's find window perfectly fine. This might be scope creep, but letting us turn these hotkeys on and off would be great.
- (2018-08-02, v:1.45) Using it on mac
How can I use this extension on Mac? I mean the shortcut does not work. Thanks
- (2017-02-23, v:1.3) Full path?
Is there a way to use this to see the full path, not just field name, for use in saved searches that are multiple tables away?