A Simple tool to help test WebSocket Service
WebSocket Test Client can be used to help construct custom WebSocket requests and handle responses to directly test your WebSocket services. 1. Enter the URL of your Web Socket server. 2. Click Open. 3. Input request text, then click Send. 4. The Log shows response messages.
- (2020-04-08) Lukáš Klein: very nice tool, nice history of messages.
- (2020-02-27) Kevin Lee: awesome tool
- (2019-07-01) honglin huang: very good 1.the dynaminc response 2.the history record
- (2018-04-02) Martijn Vos: Doesn't seem to work. No clear error message.
- (2020-04-28, v:0.2.0) Sergio Trujillo: About Python 3 server...
Hello. I want to communicate with a Python 3 simple server example. I run this server in console mode (Windows 7 x64) with "python xxxx.py" statement and wait for client. When I connect to server from your chrome extension, server get the connexion but stop it and your plugin print "Disconnected". How can I do a socket connection to my python server?
- (2019-06-14, v:0.2.0) Selva Kumar: Websocket doesn't connect to port 1565 or 1585
Websocket doesn't connect to port 1565 or 1585. I have a digital signature certificate in HW dongle. It was working earlier when I wanted to digitally sign using the dongle. But now it stopped working and throwing an error message "some errors like port binding failed may not be assignable to a specific websocket" Could I get help to fix this?