Connect to a WebSocket server to send and receive raw JSON messages.
Browser WebSocket Client is an extension for Chrome and Firefox that provides a simple method for testing a WebSocket server. It allows you to send and receive raw JSON messages as well as save server URLs, protocols, and messages for later use. Advantages Intuitive Bootstrap 4 user interface Save server URLs, protocols, and messages for later use Login to Chrome or Mozilla and your saved settings will be synced across different devices Pretty-print incoming JSON messages and saved message bodies Export and import the plugin settings so you can easily backup and share them with colleges
- (2020-03-10) Mike Hampton: It is requiring/requesting to manage downloads . Previous versions did not, and I see no reason it should need to manage my downloads, so I have stopped using it.
- (2020-03-05) Maxim Kornienko: The plugin started to request permissions (reading browsing history, modifying analytics data) that it doesn't actually need to perform any of its tasks.
- (2020-02-13) ricvas2007: Very good!
- (2019-12-10) Justin B: The best program among chrome plugins.
- (2019-10-19) Albert Beade Gomez: Great tool!
- (2019-06-30) 王建凯: 支持子协议，支持wss，支持json格式化，支持保存，十分好用
- (2019-02-14) Thế Hiển Lưu: Cool!!!
- (2019-01-09) Excellent!!
- (2018-04-16) Arunkumar R: good
- (2019-04-03, v:1.2.0) Neil Hooey: How can you set a header?
I can't seem to set a header as described in this document: https://developer.kontakt.io/backend/le/monitoring/ Can your extension do that?