Mini JS console that track console logs and detect JS errors/alerts and show them via Chrome notifications
New in this version: ------------------------------- Detect file not found and add error sources to the mini console. ~~~~~~~~~ This extension will help you to debug your website easily by having access to console logs, and getting notifications for your custom logs, errors and any warnings/alerts! it will help client-side developers to debug JS code easier by: 1. Show Mini JS-console to check latest console logs from the extension. 2. Detect JS errors and Show chrome notifications for logs/errors/warnings/alerts, it can be enabled on development domains only or all domains. 3. Disable Cache option to clear dev cache files without opening Chrome DevTools (only works if domain is enabled). 4. Execute simple JS expressions/global variables. Other Utilities: 1. Clear cache every time page refreshed. 2. Load jQuery / Underscore libs to the page to be used in the console. 3. Disable Alerts popups. All Features : ---------------------- - Preserve logs after page reloaded. - Disable notifications option: Alerts, Warnings or Errors gloabally. Functionality: --------------------- * New: `Don't show again` option in the notification menu. * New: Custom $log option in your code using: ``` window.$JSC && $JSC.log(`test`); ``` * Disable any notification if it repeated quickly! * Show unread count for notifications when they fired. * Enable/Disable extension using Global 'Active' Switch. * Copy notification output in chrome notification popup. * Enable/Disable Notifications on specific dev domains only. * Enable/Disable all notifications using Global 'Show Notifications' Switch. * Enable/Disable detailed stack in chrome DevTools via 'Enable Log Stack' Switch. Important ---------------- To use on local pages you will need to enable the "allow access to file URLs" option in your extensions tab Support ------------- If you have any questions or wish to report a bug please use the 'Support' link in the Details tab above.
- (2019-06-01) AD trading: I tried very much, but I can't seem to get this to work. I simply wish to see a copy of Chrome's Console Log. This extension isn't providing this.
- (2018-07-04) Vipul Agarwal: At location we preserve the Js console logs on system.
- (2017-06-06) Prateek Prasher: Very useful application
- (2017-02-28) Jesse Wallace: Love it, works so well. Would like dark theme
- (2016-02-25) Fabio I: great very useful!
- (2014-12-01) Nick Prokesch: This is super handy, so I don't need the console open to view console logs. A lot less switching between windows, for sure.
- (2019-12-02, v:1.3.0) Riaz Ali: did a Chrome update change something?
when I try to use this addon I only get "can't access page!" I also tried it on a page with jquery working in the console log, but still same message.
- (2018-08-28, v:1.2.7) Gagan Devali: Custom errors
Hi Qusai, im trying to create a chrome extension which detects not only js errors but also custom errors like 404 or 500. How can i achieve that.
- (2017-11-23, v:1.2.5) Fabio Di Giuseppe: Enable extension
Hi, could i enable this extension for all domain (automatically) with my custom settings?
- (2017-02-28, v:1.0.0) Jesse Wallace: Dark Theme
Is possible to skin? Would like dark theme
- (2016-10-28, v:0.4.3) Paul Harvey: Not showing
Hi Qusai. Any ideas why I'm not seeing any notifications from your extension? What should I check? Paul