- (2020-02-20) John Farley: Very useful tool for de-bugging and understanding what events are being tracked.
- (2020-02-13) Amit Singh: Very useful tool for testing and debugging.
- (2019-04-29) Silviu Oprean: Very helpful for troubleshooting your amplitude installation.
- (2019-04-15) Conrad Buck: Works OK for what it does, but seems to have quite a few bugs: Clearing the recorded events works until you refresh the page, at which point all the old events come back, though not right away. They start to reappear a bit at a time seemingly. The first hundred some, the next hundred some, etc. There is no option to only see events that have fired since the page loaded Sometimes when two events fire together the first one shows up, and the next one appears only after the next later event fires, even though the timestamp confirms that it was actually triggered previously. The plugin has only one plugin icon for all its instances. Tabs in the background's amplitude icons will show the analytics numbers associated with the focused tab.
- (2018-06-07) Guru Shelke: Awesome Tool