HTML DOM Navigation lets you view the node tree in a simple and easy way. IRB would be really useful for Watir automation.
I have developed this extension mainly for fetching the DOM quickly since it might take some time in the Watir automation. -Click on the ‘HTML DOM Navigation’ icon at the right top of the page once the webpage loads completely -Hover the mouse over any element in the page to view the IRB format and the top five ancestors of an element -Right click on the page and select the ‘HTML DOM Navigation -> Tree Format’ option in the Context-Menu to view the tree format (of an entire body tag) -To disable, click on the icon again **You can copy the content using ‘ctrl+c’ **You can scroll the content using up-arrow and down-arrow Note: If the copy/scroll doesn’t work, click anywhere on the page to focus on it and try again Privacy: This tool doesn’t store any of your data
- (2017-11-04) Rogerio M. Souza: Funciona perfeitamente! Obrigado @Hkokila! NOTA: Funfou 100% no mobile (Yandex).
- (2017-01-09) james allin: 666666
- (2016-12-16) Anusha J: Saves a lot of time for the developers ! Also makes DOM understanding easier.. Awesome :)
- (2016-12-16) Gayathri Shanmugam: I really like this tool. Great Work !!
- (2016-11-08) Praveen B: Must have tool for analyzing dom structure of web pages. Makes life so much easier. Looking forward for more features Can you please port this extension to firefox ? I really miss this tool when working on my web automation projects in firefox !!
- (2016-10-24) Renu Reva: It saves more time while creating page object for automation scripts.
- (2016-10-24) Ramesh baba: Great tool :)
- (2016-10-24) Bhavani Karun: This extension is so cool ! Greatly helpful in Watir automation !! Saves more time :)
- (2018-04-19, v:1.0) Titus Fortner: Open Source?
Is the code available for this? As the lead on the watir project right now, I'd love to help update it to the latest supported syntax.