HTML DOM Navigation lets you view the node tree in a simple and easy way. IRB would be really useful for Watir automation.
I have developed this extension mainly for fetching the DOM quickly since it might take some time in the Watir automation. -Click on the ‘HTML DOM Navigation’ icon at the right top of the page once the webpage loads completely -Hover the mouse over any element in the page to view the IRB format and the top five ancestors of an element -Right click on the page and select the ‘HTML DOM Navigation -> Tree Format’ option in the Context-Menu to view the tree format (of an entire body tag) -To disable, click on the icon again **You can copy the content using ‘ctrl+c’ **You can scroll the content using up-arrow and down-arrow Note: If the copy/scroll doesn’t work, click anywhere on the page to focus on it and try again Privacy: This tool doesn’t store any of your data
- (2021-03-05) ניב לוי: if you're applying this extension on a "fake" web of your own, which is from your computer file source, you have to right click on the extension symbol, then go to manage extensions, then turn on the Allow access to file URLs. then it works.
- (2020-10-18) Pavel Pronin: Great for JS develoeprs
- (2017-11-04) Rogerio M. Souza: Funciona perfeitamente! Obrigado @Hkokila! NOTA: Funfou 100% no mobile (Yandex).
- (2017-01-09) james allin: 666666
- (2016-12-16) Anusha J: Saves a lot of time for the developers ! Also makes DOM understanding easier.. Awesome :)
- (2016-12-16) Gayathri Shanmugam: I really like this tool. Great Work !!
- (2016-11-08) Praveen B: Must have tool for analyzing dom structure of web pages. Makes life so much easier. Looking forward for more features Can you please port this extension to firefox ? I really miss this tool when working on my web automation projects in firefox !!
- (2016-10-24) Renu Reva: It saves more time while creating page object for automation scripts.
- (2016-10-24) Ramesh baba: Great tool :)
- (2016-10-24) Bhavani Karun: This extension is so cool ! Greatly helpful in Watir automation !! Saves more time :)
- (2018-04-19, v:1.0) Titus Fortner: Open Source?
Is the code available for this? As the lead on the watir project right now, I'd love to help update it to the latest supported syntax.