Reload extensions in development from the context menu.
When developing extensions, it can be a pain to go to your extensions tab, find the extension you're working on and click "reload" every time you make a change. This extension allows you to reload your extensions from the context menu. Just right-click on any page to reload all your extensions in development, or use the default shortcut key, Alt+R. The icon was based on icons from the Tango project. The small icon was created by Yusuke Kamiyamane.
- (2018-05-28) Stanislav: works. but maybe autoreload on browser activation? may help if switches between windows
- (2017-11-30) Michael Flanakin: It does the job, but is too tedious. I'd rather have this happen automatically. Uninstalling this one for now.
- (2013-12-01) Ole Morten Heggebakken Amundsen: the reload works with alt +R, which is very nice. Sadly it kills the background debugger window.
- (2012-07-21) Georgy Vlasov: This extension should have a hotkey, for it is not convenient to use a dropdown menu in such case.
- (2012-02-24) Or Schiro: This is simply wonderful and safes a lot of time! Thank you
- (2013-10-15, v:1.4) MJJ Yang: Default icon of browser action is not reloaded.
After modifying default_icon of browser_action in manifest.json then reloading by quick extension reload, icon is not reloaded. But if I reload it in extension tab, it works correctly. Please help to fix this problem. Browser action icon is 19 x 19. Chrome version: 30.0.1599.69
- (2013-01-27, v:1.3) Ven dethiel: Hotkey
Would love to have a hotkey instead of a context menu option !
- (2013-01-27, v:1.3) Ven dethiel: Not working anymore
It looks nice but sadly I have no button whatsoever appearing in my context menu :(.