APIs for Humans
A Collection Of Human Friendly API Tools. The API Spots project is a collection of tools for anyone interested in discovering, exploring and interacting with APIs without the need for a technology background. Focused on the not-so technical audience On the modern web APIs are the driving force of the Internet and even if you are not a developer you can still have access to important data and resources. 100% Open Source Built entirely on top of open source technologies and specifications. Following the lead of top technology experts and supporting the open source community efforts. Powered by open industry standards The API Spots project is leveraging widely adopted industry standards like the Open API specification ensuring interoperability with other tools.
- (2016-11-08) 李嘉鼎: very nice!
- (2016-06-10) Ivan Goncharov: Cool idea I especially like that you don't need to import swagger file. Just open it in browser and click single button. However it took me some time to figure out how to use it. So it would be nice to provide hint popup after installation.
- (2017-08-22, v:2.0.1) M. Zhaky As'ari Hadi: Local file not working
I've used swagger.ed and it was working for local file by giving the extension permission to access file permission. Since updated to API Spots local file no longer works. File was detected, pop up message shown but when i click the message it says "Failed to fetch [file path]". Is there any settings or option that i can configure to able to open local swagger files?
- (2017-05-17, v:1.2.0) yaml not working
Hi! I tried your example: http://petstore.swagger.io/v2/swagger.json and that works fine, the button turns green and I get a nice vizualisation when I click it. However, opening a local yaml-file doesn't work at all, the button is still grey. Does it only work with files online or what?
- (2017-03-08, v:1.0.1) Anders Wasen: Love the idea but it's not working
I've used the Swagger UI in Chrome for a long time and I love the idea you have to visualize the API's, awesome! Unfortunately it isn't doing anything when clicking the Icon. I have a Swagger open (RAW from GitHub) and click teh button but nothing happens... The button is grey all the time. Also the URL is dead, goes to some advertisement site!