Visually interact with REST, SOAP and HTTP APIs.
Welcome to Talend API Tester - Free Edition, formerly known as Restlet Client. Talend API Tester makes it easy to invoke, discover and test HTTP and REST APIs. Talend API Tester - Free Edition's main functions include: 1. Send requests and inspect responses Talend API Tester - Free Edition handles all HTTP requests, no matter how complex. Requests can be made dynamic by inserting variables. Security and authentication are fully supported, as well as hypermedia and HTML forms. You can visualize, prettify and inspect HTTP responses. 2. Validate API behavior Whether you want to check that your API is behaving as specified, or you need to confirm how well third-party APIs are responding, Talend API Tester lets you perform many sorts of API response tests. Use assertions to validate values of headers, parts of the body or response time among others. Environments variables can also be created to increase the reusability of your tests. Key features: - Interact with REST or simple HTTP APIs through a visual and easy-to-use UI - View and search your call history. Edit and re-send requests from history. - Save and organize your requests into projects and services. - Build dynamic requests with custom variables, security and authentication. - Visualise and inspect responses of different format (JSON, XML, HTML, images...) using different views (raw, pretty, preview) - Validate responses with assertions (status, headers, XML and JSON body, response time...) - Easily import your Postman Collections, Swagger / OAS / OpenAPI and HAR (HTTP Archive). --- Why does Talend API Tester require "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit" and "Communicate with cooperating websites" permissions? Chrome extensions which need access to internet resources must have the resources declared in their manifest which can be a list of URLs or URL mask. For example, http://*/* allow access to any URL. Allowing access to any URL is a primary function of Talend API Tester. The URL mask with wildcards is interpreted by Chrome Web Store as Talend API Tester can read and change all your data on the websites you visit, without meaning that the app is doing something wrong.
- (2020-04-16) Rob Neto: i prefer this API tester, doing fine
- (2020-04-16) Smith John: 相当不错的一个http调试工具
- (2020-04-16) Ming Deng: Could you provide the function that I can export the requests as json? We need to share the requests among team memebers.
- (2020-04-15) Mik Urrey: Thanks to developers!
- (2020-04-14) 牛皮糖: 接口可以做成菜单式存储起来。非常好用，还可以自定义请求场景
- (2020-04-12) Gary Blake: Can't imagine it being much better for a free product. Thank you very much for making API development super easy. 👍
- (2020-04-10) Shuo You: very very nice! but how can I synchronous the data?
- (2020-04-08) Francis Diaz: Muy fácil de instalar y de usar, me ha ayudado mucho en las pruebas y desarrollos de mis APIs
- (2020-04-06) jaouadi youssef: Helpful app
- (2020-04-05) Anar Mammad: Definitely the nicest one! Great extension!
- (2020-04-02) Roman Kapitansky: Very useful, thank you!
- (2020-03-31) Mehmet güzel: Süper bir uygulama
- (2020-03-30) Leandro Gutiérrez: muy practica, excelente parametrizacion.
- (2020-03-30) 王半袋: 非常好用
- (2020-03-27) Alexey M: Удобно!!!
- (2020-03-27) 特别好用的一款插件
- (2020-03-27) Agus Cahyono: Very cool tools
- (2020-03-25) Αχιλλέας Κατσαρός: excellent interface great extension
- (2020-03-25) Javier Luna Cordova: Awesome, easy to use, intuitive, keeps the history of calls, must have chrome extension!
- (2020-03-25) Deng Steve: 用了四年了，真的好用，界面也越做越友好
- (2020-03-20) 卞芸: 非常好用的一个REST API测试工具，支持设置环境变量，支持分组功能，一直在用这个，真的很赞！
- (2020-03-18) Сергей Иванов: light & nice tool thanks a lot)
- (2020-03-16) Soheil a: intuitive UI. easy to use. fast and well structured. thank you for your great job
- (2020-03-14) Detlef Tegeler: Good tool
- (2020-03-12) 馮tq: 好用，可以设置中文语言就完美了