Quickly tweak and fix website CSS. Publish the fixes to your live website in no time.
When you need a quickfix or tweak on any website. Use quickfix to easily adjust, add or delete CSS without having to upload it or deploy it. Quickfix is a really easy way to edit CSS in Google Chrome. It automatically saves your fix per domain and you can easily toggle the fix on and off. Perfect for fixing layout bugs really quickly. Never wait for the next deploy cycle to get your changes out there. Edit your site in realtime. The idea was born out of frustration from having worked with a UX/UI team that were eager to fix the over all styling of a big project. It took way too much time to implement the fixes and foremost discussing the changes, so instead the team was handed Quickfix to change the appearance them selfs. A major success for the project and the look and feel of it - all thanks to the Quickfix CSS editor.
- (2018-07-07) Kevin Zeidler: Doesn't open.
- (2016-12-13) Clint Lechner: Liking it. Wish I could move the editor left, down, etc. Maybe I missed that somewhere...
- (2016-03-03) Emin Durak: Love the functionality that the style written does not go away on refresh of the page. Great job and thanks!
- (2015-09-05) Web Development: Working great
- (2015-01-31) Céline Marcault: Amazing :)
- (2018-07-07, v:0.5.1) Kevin Zeidler: Doesn't open
Also clicking "Quickfix CSS Editor" from the drop down menu returns a 404 error from the developer's website (quickfix.io).
- (2017-10-15, v:0.5.1) Alex SSS: Editor not opens
There is no file frame.html
- (2017-09-24, v:0.5.1) V Go: font size
How do I increase font size?