This extension allows you to modify your AWS Roles.
This is a Google Chrome extension to manage roles from the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Console Cross Account delegation (More about that here). Currently this extension allows the following: - Rename the display name - Change account and role - Modify the background color Source Code on GitHub: https://github.com/derBroBro/aws-role-editor PLEASE NOTE This application comes "as is" without any warrenty!
- (2021-03-26) Arnold Daniels: Works like a charm. You can edit the roles and remove/disable the extension afterwards.
- (2020-09-24) James Boswell: Simple extension that does exactly what it says on the tin. No issues installing and using it, and it tidied up my roles list including re-ordering so that they're not just alphabetical
- (2017-02-23) Ugo Palumbo: If you want to delete only a role and not all cookie. Fantastic!
- (2017-02-23) Ugo Palumbo: Works like a charm. Excellent!
- (2017-12-20, v:0.3) More roles?
Is it possible to add a bigger list? With multiple AWS accounts the multiple roles for each, 5 doesn't go very far.
- (2017-03-31, v:0.3) Felipe Alvarez: make clickable
I should also be able to use this extension to ASSUME THE ROLE too. Thanks.
- (2016-01-13, v:0.2) Alex Rowley: Opensource License
Hi there, I'd like to build on the extension you've created. Is it possible for you to opensource this on github and add a license to it. If you're willing to do this I would recommend MIT but you can go to http://choosealicense.com/ for more info. My github user is rowleyaj if you would like to add me to an issue to grab my attention. Please let me know if your able to do this, or if not, if you would be happy for me to do this under an MIT license. Thanks, Alex