Live preview of css change in devtools
Live preview of css change 1. Press `F12` to enter dev mode 2. Switch tab to `Elements` 3. Switch sub-tab to Live `LiveCSS` 4. Start editing CSS in the editor 5. Enjoy the change
- (2018-05-03) Blackzone ID: ok
- (2016-03-18) This is great extension, simple and useful.
- (2015-11-21) Noahj Champion: Works great! Today I have tried abotu 7 live css editing apps and this one is the most simple, integrated with Chrome tools so I can inspect elements, update my css. My recommendations are 2 things. 1. The option to save the live css changes as a file directly, with an option to hit save so saving would work like a quick back up (auto save type idea) 2. Sadly, the css editor window is limited in its height. I set chrome tools to open in its own window but still no matter how large my chrome tools window is the live css editor window it smaller. I have to scroll to see my css quite a bit. None the less, this is a great app and I can work with this quite a bit. Thanks!
- (2015-09-05) Web Development: Doesn't work on browser refresh. Great potential though
- (2018-04-27, v:0.2.2) Amber Adams: Help Using It?
I added the Extension, now how do I use it? I see no instructions anywhere. I clicked the icon and get redirected here and F12 doesn't open nothing like the Overview picture shows. How do I use this? This could be a Godsend for me.