This extension will stringify the current NetSuite record and display it
Allows you to view a record in NetSuite and view it as a JSON object. Only works on scriptable records. Some records are not exposed by the API. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- (2019-12-06) Adam Parker: I love this thing. I use it almost every day!
- (2018-07-31) Alderik Manuputty: Does not work.
- (2018-01-20) Sam Sanford: Nice extension. Good job guys. Very helpful!
- (2017-07-19) Adam Parker: Best NetSuite extension yet! Update: I use this almost everyday and I love it
- (2017-06-19) BJ Bryant: I love this extension. Since installing it, I can't describe how much time it's saved me. This should be included in every NS developer's tool kit.