Resize, crop, optimize, or convert your images into JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, or WebP formats. At no efforts. For Free.
If you're looking for the right tool to process your images: crop or resize at no jiffy, and still keeping the A-grade quality—Resizing.app is a perfect fit for you. Just add our free Resizing.app extension to your browser and smoothly resize images, optimize pictures without losing quality, easily crop, and convert them into different image formats right there! ** RESIZE ** Resize your images online by fixed width, height, by percentage, by the largest side of the image, or set your custom numbers. ** OPTIMIZE ** Quickly compress and optimize your images keeping the first-class quality. ** CROP ** Set your custom numbers, or go with our pre-made templates to get the ideally cropped image for your social media. ** CONVERT ** Transform your images into multiple formats supported: JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, and TIFF. - = Your Privacy = - Our image resizer processes your photos locally in your browser—we don't have access to your files. - = Feedback = - If you have any questions or comments, or ideas, please drop us a line at [email protected], we'll be happy to hear from you. - = Please rate us! = - If you like our image resizer service, please help us to spread the word about it by rating us.
- (2023-01-16) Tarang Bhalani: The photo quality after compression is unmatched. No one can compare to it.
- (2023-01-11) Mr Blonde: Quick easy way to resize photos for quick add on websites
- (2022-09-15) Guillaume Laporte: Great UI, but doesn't work properly. Image appears inside the image after resizing...
- (2022-01-16) İnci: One word: seamless!
- (2021-07-23) Aari: Not doing anything when I try to open a picture.
- (2021-07-01) WindowsTheBattler: this is: very quick, legit, free and it doesnt need to waste time doing accounts. love it.
- (2021-05-24) Rob Blinzler: You first have to save the image to your computer, then upload it to their website THEN you edit and resave it. Not what i was wanting
- (2021-03-19) J. Salmonson (darkocean): Image file size: 107kb used the extention on MAX and file size: 107kb doesn't work!
- (2021-02-23) Erika Majerová: Doesn't work.
- (2021-02-14) Jenn Xu: great app, works perfectly so far! thank you for creating this ^-^
- (2021-01-29) Billie Turf: It was a great help for me!!!Thank's......Works excellent!!
- (2020-12-06) Patryk Lesiecki (LosTigeros): Doesn't work with animated webp's...
- (2020-09-23) Lee Reed: only does one image at at time, no good for quickly resizing images to send in an email
- (2020-08-24) David Kuhn: doesn't seem to work , just a bunch of adds.
- (2020-08-23) 元無名: ok
- (2020-07-26) ahmad m: okk...
- (2020-07-13) Vinay Saurabh: Awesome it is ! It makes me wonder how could something as perfect as this could be built ever.
- (2019-10-08) Настя Мараренко: My most frequently used and helpful browser plugin!
- (2019-08-05) Yulia Gural: Images resizing has never been easier! Time-saving tool for busy people. Thank you, guys!
- (2019-08-05) Lili Barnes: perfect, fast compression and resizing!
- (2019-07-30) Diana S: excellent extension for resizing photos! It’s easy, fast, keeps quality of pictures, ads-free and free of charge
- (2022-08-31, v:0.6) David Hawley: So, where is the output and how do I use it
I can run the extension, upload a file, specify the options, and 'run it'. But then what? In what contexts does this work? How do I use the output?
- (2022-01-26, v:0.6) Vinayak Joharkar: I couldn't find "Add to Chrome"option for this extension in my Android..
I couldn't find "Add to Chrome"option for this extension in my Android..
- (2021-12-09, v:0.6) FUAT MEMDUH Mutlu: bir fotğrafı nasıl yeniden boyutlandırabilirim ?
resizing app nasıl çalıştırlabilir
- (2021-01-30, v:0.6) Ramiro Rela: Resize from the current web page?
I didn't see any way to use the current images of a web page as input. Is there one?
- (2020-10-26, v:0.6) Mubz: Black background
When saving an image from png w/ transparent background to a jpg file it automatically fills it with black, can this be white instead?
- (2020-08-30, v:0.6) Rick Adams: Inches
I would like to resize in inches rather than pixels, is that possible? Thanks
- (2020-08-16, v:0.6) Jaydutt Joshi: Bulk Optimization
Is it possible to optimize a large number of images at the same time?
- (2020-08-09, v:0.6) Salma Headley-Blythe: Pixals upload
Ok so my pictures have to be 1.4.1 4060 x 2900 which does not make sense to me on this app what do I select please ?
- (2020-06-30, v:0.6) Craig Allen: Icon does not appear in extension icon list
I've installed it, but see no icon. I can see it in Chromes extensions list, but disabling/reenabling makes no difference. I closed/reopened Chrome - no difference.
- (2020-01-23, v:0.5) Vegan Babe: using app
how do I use the app?? I added it to Chrome, but where do I go from here? Thanks