Search safely online by enabling Norton Safe Search as your default search provider for maximum protection on Chrome.
- (2020-01-26) m j: I do not like being forced to use yahoo. Plain and simple. It's nothing against yahoo. It's more of the fact that everything else in my life uses google. So why would I want a different home page? A different search engine? A different experience? I couldn't tell you. Every other web security program that i have used (webroot and kaspersky) has allowed me to safe search features while using the google ecosystem. I honestly wouldn't buy norton because of this, but I already have. I guess im just a little less protected than i should be for the price.
- (2020-01-04) Herman Koerner: Loved it
- (2019-11-30) Rod Barnes: It seems locked to Yahoo search... dont want that and cant change it - bad.
- (2019-11-28) Christopher Bohn: There's no way (or no obvious way) to change the search site to anything other than Yahoo.
- (2019-11-09) jusbcauz fpv: great with a whole bunch of stars lol
- (2019-11-02) Xinh Xinh Trinh: Yes, I know it's only been the first day of using this, but I've used it for at least a month on my other account, so there. I don't like the way that it covers up my page background (the Norton background itself doesn't look very good). I love the protection it offers me, but if they could remove it I would rate it a five. If I'm wrong, sorry. Is there a way I can deactivate the homepage? Sounds super stupid, what I'm saying. Forget about it. I'm rating it a five.
- (2019-10-09) dont like norton website and not sure if the rating is acurate
- (2019-10-02) Rick Lear: Way too many false positives for "known dangerous sites". It happened today, and two days ago would not allow me to log onto my OneDrive account even though I had been on it within the past 30 minutes. Will not use again.
- (2019-09-30) Katrina Ferby: great
- (2019-09-23) Mirna Berdecia: It's not working on my DELL (PC-Window 10) Web search Protection is not install when it is saying the contrary. Sucks!
- (2019-09-19) Dan Perciballi: I can't uninstall it!!!
- (2019-09-17) Hamlik Abrahimian: Nightmare! It blocks any site that does not have sufficient visits from Norton community and displays an annoying, very scary looking, warning message! Unfair to businesses and very disturbing for my workflow. None of my friends and family like it either... I don't get the point of it. Needs a lot of work. It's a great idea, but that's all it is at this point. It should be removed from the market and seriously reevaluated. I've been a norton customer for over 18 years! Shame.
- (2019-09-16) Ahmed Egal: It works
- (2019-08-11) Harry E. Pearl: Great Program!