Converts dates from relative format to absolute (format presets) for Bitbucket.org, may for *.atlassian.com(jira) ...
Shows actual (absolute) date of commits (and other date-containing fields) for Bitbucket.org, *.atlassian.com and others domains which have <time> tags. By default it works only for Bitbucket.org, but you can enable it anywhere just fill "Domain regexp" with ".*" (dot asterisk) or valid regexp which matches desired domains. Careful - "Domain regexp" is regexp text without slashes and flags, it is YOUR_REGEXP in "/YOUR_REGEXP/i" record. Also now you can choose date format from 4 presets. Converts (automatically, based on existing date inside time tag) dates on from relative format "XXXX time ago" to absolute (actual). Just install it, reload page and enjoy fully qualified dates. Also it watches for events such as pagination and pjax updates and correctly updates dates. With regards, Stepanov Stanislav (https://github.com/bfday) Change Log: 2.2.0: support of few additional formats added 2.1.1: support for span tag containing title attr with date in string format 2.1.0: new date format "MM/dd/YY HH:mm" added 2.0.9: converting to "dd/MM/YY HH:mm" format fix 2.0.8: small fixes to texts 2.0.7: popup reformatted+text modified. small improvements on code. small bugfix 2.0.6: date tag's title improved, now it shows format and date and recommendation about format changing 2.0.1 - 2.0.5: bugfixes + improvements + minification 2.0.0: now you can choose date format from 4 presets. Also you can enable it to work with atlassian.com, or stash version of git or others which have <time> tags on html pages by modifying regexp which checks domain by regexp and instantiates extension on domains which match regexp 1.1.2: added support of "repository" section 1.1.1: now supports "issue view" section 1.1.0: cool dates for all board + added event listeners for pjax updates + shows format of the date in the title attribute 1.0.5: main script minified from 1.9Kb to 1.1Kb 1.0.4: icon added to "Extensions" tab 1.0.3: size decreased from 39.12KiB to 7.94KiB About author: GitHub - https://github.com/bfday
- (2020-02-03) Oleg Kozin: so gooooood !!! thx !!!
- (2019-07-09) Lily M.: Just what devs need... it's crazy that Atlassian hasn't implemented this yet.
- (2019-03-14) Incredible tool for a much overlooked function omitted by Atlassian!
- (2019-02-11) Ruslan Gunawardana: The extension works perfectly as intended.
- (2018-06-02) qewrtyio: It was working good for couple of month, but for today it doesn't work :( Maybe it's just new version of bitbucket? Atlassian Bitbucket v5.9.1
- (2018-03-20) DaxPlusPlus: Just started to use - so far so good.
- (2020-02-20, v:2.2.0) Henning Koehler: Date conversion for current date is bugged
The current date is not translated correctly. Without the plugin I get: 9 hours ago 18 hours ago 23 hours ago which the plugin converts into: 20/02/19 09:48 20/02/19 00:27 20/02/19 19:46 ... Here the top 2 dates should show up as 20/02/20. Note: local time zone in GMT+12.
- (2020-01-23, v:2.2.0) Abhishek Nayak: domain filter don't match
The default domain filter don't match and user is not able to modify the domain filer. Could you make that field editable or remove the "org" from the default value.
- (2019-07-09, v:2.2.0) Brett Duncan, Jr.: Bitbucket absolute commit date converts non date
Hey Stanislav, Great extension! I have a small issue, however. It is converting a non-date to a date. For example, in the dropdown to select a branch, there is a branch named "release/3.2.0", but the plugin is converting it to "03/02/00 00:00" (I'm using the date format MM/dd/YY HH:mm). Is it possible to not convert this to a date? Or maybe have some additional settings where we can define our own date regexes that we would like converted? Thanks!
- (2019-06-04, v:2.2.0) Aaron K: Some Day
Awesome extension. Thanks for it! Some day this will not be needed as Bitbucket Server 6.2 includes: See absolute timestamps: For increased precision, you can now choose to view all timestamps in absolute format (e.g.: 7 Apr 2019 2:00PM), instead of relative format (e.g.: 2 days ago). Head to your account settings to make the switch.
- (2019-04-18, v:2.2.0) Kenneth Flynn: Additional format support
Great extension. Would be awesome if it could also do ISO format, YYYY-MM-dd HH:mm (and maybe :ss too) (with dashes, no 'T'). Thanks again!
- (2018-04-10, v:2.0.9) Jacob Hoover: Additional formats...
Any chance to get the formatting extended to also include MM/dd/YY HH:mm? (en-US) I can hack it locally, but then I don't get future updates.
- (2018-02-26, v:2.0.8) Shane Coufreur: Wrong date formatting
Hi, our bitbucket shows dates as yyyy-MM-dd and when using the dd/MM/YY HH:mm format it seems to give the wrong output. https://imgur.com/a/QjWBM Was able to solve this for now by choosing the year-less option.
- (2017-10-20, v:1.1.2) Other Domains
Hi, I found your plugin while reading Atlassion's lame excuses for not fixing UX issue. How ever we're using a self host Stash version, so would be great to enable some config where we can add our Stash domain. Many thanks