Save a page content & incorporate all resources (i.e. images) in a single file!
Save as MHTML is an extension that lets you save any webpage in a single file with the ".mhtml" file extension. MHTML document is a new file format designed to capsulate all contents in a website to a single file; it is a short form for - MIME HTML. To work with this addon, click on the toolbar button or right-click, and then select - Save as MHTML - item from the context menu. Please note that this addon has no settings or options to adjust. If you found a bug or have a feature request in mind, please fill out the bug report form on the addon's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/save-as-mhtml.html).
- (2023-09-11) Varniit Professional: Hey dev, you provided us an extension to download webpages as mht and mhtml but can you guide us on how to read these saved files? Since I cant find any software, IE was there but not anymore post discontinuation, so please guide. I have saved some webpages but cant read them. No extension mht and mhtml file reader or software on windows or chrome?
- (2021-11-25) Ashley I: 5 stars! And I haven't rated an extension in forever. 5 stars.
- (2021-04-20) zayer mim: this addon need some modification to be usefull, it saves webpage with random name like (a83e26e2-a9e1-43e3-93fe-0b0b8ca576e6) and saves the file without extension (.mhtml) so i unistalled it. Brave browser.
- (2021-02-17) Sonic Sonic: Actually this extension is very good, having just one mhtml file is nice. takes space a little. it works very nice. but for sites like medium, no one of these extensions can save it eXactly correctly, but i have found the way to save complex sites eXACtly like when online using one page archiver and save pages WE from your url at a txt file. that would save the website EXACtly like when online, however, might take 10 minutes to be done (the archiving process)
- (2021-01-29) Arseniy P: no good detaled name from tab tittle. (good names in ext. save as mht)