Set a maximum limit on cookie lifetime. By Nick Semenkovich <[email protected]>
Persistent cookies are annoying. This extension limits the maximum lifetime of a cookie in Chrome. This extension: - Invokes itself every two hours to set cookie lifetime limits - Limits cookies to a 21-day expiry (modifiable on the options page) - Takes almost zero RAM (runs as a non-persistent background page) - Is open source! (See below) ======== CODE ======== Please contribute! https://github.com/semenko/chrome-limit-cookie-lifetime Copyright 2014, Nick Semenkovich <[email protected]> Released under the MIT License. See LICENSE for details.
- (2016-07-18) Mario F: Great. Looked for something like this for a long time.
- (2016-07-18) Mário Fujikawa: Only extension to allow expiring cookies, I just wish it would have white/black listing and that it would also expire other things (database, application date, filesystem, etc)
- (2016-06-12) Christoph B.: whitelists should be possible
- (2014-08-13) Roberto Tomás: Great, simple extension. Wish list: provide a filter support to whitelist some cookies.
- (2014-09-26, v:2014.6.4) Sam T: Choose Specific Cookie
It would be great if we could just choose which cookie we want to be deleted after an amount of time. Like I have 2 cookies that I want to delete everyday but I want to keep all the other cookies, and I always forget to delete them manually. Thanks.