Enhance your thingiverse.com experience with auto login, better infinite scrolling, a modern design and several bugfixes.
Saves your login session, better infinite-scrolling, better gallery with bigger images, better file download list, fixed header, better search and a new flat design Be aware that when you use the auto login feature, your username and password are stored in clear text in your local storage. If you do not want this, don't use this feature. Also be aware that makerbot/thingiverse.com amazon affiliate links are replaced with the developers affiliate links to support the development of this extension.
- (2020-03-27) Lou Rodriguez: Worked amazingly until Thingiverse change their layout. Currently, no longer works :( PLEASE UPDASTE!
- (2020-01-26) Frederic Dupuis: Repair most of annoying stuff on thingiverse, great job. To be greater, could you applying infinite scroll to "things I've liked" and other saved list? The need of disabling "official infinite scroll" to activate yours make this kind of list unusable correctly. Thx again for your job!
- (2019-11-10) Matt Connelly: Great extension.
- (2019-11-08) Steven Pisarchuk: This is so helpful for the annoying bugs of thingiverse.
- (2019-11-06) Josh Finkelstein: This is great. It actually makes Thingiverse usable again.
- (2019-09-18) Peter Labick: WARNING This extension redirects your amazon traffic to an affiliate link to make money for the developer. This was never disclosed in the description or by the extension. Dishonest and deceptive
- (2019-09-13) Toni Hirsch: I cannot complain - it works perfect so far. Thank you for this!
- (2019-09-13) Nathan Prewett: the page redesign stuff seems to work fine. The scroll doesn't work for me. You should be disclosing that you are overriding amazon links with your own affiliate code. You should also be warning people that you're storing the login info in plain text. I can't recommend this.
- (2019-09-13) Alex Pargas: It's great. Fixes most of the annoying issues with Thingiverse.