ClosetPilot is the #1 automation tool for Poshmark. It drives more sales for your business, and helps you get more followers and…
ClosetPilot is the #1 automation tool for Poshmark. It drives more sales for your business, and helps you get more followers and more shares for your Poshmark inventory. ClosetPilot now offers a FREE FOREVER plan, where you can share 100 items a day at no charge, no payment information required. Do you share your closet 2-3 times per day? Instead of manually sharing every single item, ClosetPilot will help you share your inventory automatically, saving you valuable time so you can focus on sourcing inventory and talking to customers. Have you looked into hiring a Virtual Assistant to share for you? Hiring a VA to share your closet can be expensive, often costing upwards of $100 per month. Try ClosetPilot for free and see how much more effective it is than hiring a VA. ClosetPilot pops up when you are on poshmark.com and it allows you to automatically: - Share items to your followers, or to parties - Share items from any closet or feed - Follow and unfollow people, so you can gain more followers - Send offers to likers of your items - Return Shares and Follows received from others - Edit and Share your Listings - Re-arrange the items in your closet - Automatically solves captchas (using the 2Captcha.com service) - Lets you set a daily share limit so you don't get soft banned You can save hours per day by using ClosetPilot. Give it a try. Supported in the USA 🇺🇸 and Canada 🇨🇦. Data usage disclaimer: ClosetPilot collects your email and password when you create an account, which allows you to log in to your ClosetPilot account. When you start a subscription, our extension uses a 3rd party payment processing company called Stripe to collect your payment information. Stripe may also collect information about your location in order to identify and prevent fraudulent payments. POSHMARK is a registered trademark of Poshmark, Inc. ClosetPilot is not affiliated with, endorsed by, sponsored by or otherwise related to Poshmark, Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
- (2021-03-25) Annie D: Awesome App. Someone is there immediately if you have issues and goes above and beyond to write a new update to flow with the changes at Posh. Love it!
- (2021-03-11) Fiona Montoya: I was using simple posher to share because it was only $10 but then it stopped working and after researching most of the other more expensive ones I chose this one because it had the "offer to likers" option and come to find out after trying to use it for days on both chrome and Microsoft edge and that option wasn't working so I sent an email and Sean was able to get the option fixed and updated. I ran it for the first time and got 6 sales so its already paid for itself for at least a couple months .. that feature alone makes it worth the price and the quick response and resolve is what I love and what a lot of other companies lack... thank you and keep up the great work
- (2021-02-12) Kate McDonald: Sean was very helpful with the questions & concerns I had. Overall an effective tool to help your closet grow.
- (2021-02-02) Lisa Fonseca: I absolutely LOVE the ClosetPilot extension!! It saves me hours upon hours of time to be able to do other things that I normally wouldn't be able to do without it. Also, Sean has always responded in a timely manner with any questions I've had and is always extremely helpful. If I could give it 10+ stars, I would. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
- (2020-12-16) Jen Webber: Closet Pilot has increased my sales exponentially and I highly recommend it to a reseller who is taking their business to the next level.
- (2020-12-13) Tammy Thorlakson: Closet Pilot is an awesome extension that I am very thankful for. It has given me my precious time back, helped increase my sales, as well as increased my Followers. Don't know how I would manage my 500+ item closet without it. Thank you Closet Pilot!
- (2020-12-08) Vi Bui: I would highly recommend Closet Pilot! It's functionality is great compared to others I have tried, and if any issues arise their customer service is quick to respond and resolve the problems.
- (2020-12-07) Allison Kroeker: This extension does exactly what it says it will, and it does it well. I have noticed a few issues though, and have emailed the provided address. I have not received a reply yet though, and that's somewhat concerning considering what they charge for the subscription. I will have to attempt to cancel if I don't get a reply soon... If the response to email was better, this would definitely be a 4-5 star app. Update (December 7, 2020): I would absolutely agree with the replies below. Sean has worked with me directly on a number of issues since I started using ClosetPilot back in March this past year, and has obviously put a lot of time and effort into not only improving ClosetPilot, but also delivering excellent customer service.
- (2020-12-07) Caitlyn Langham: this is amazing! its easy to use, the "basic" aka free version still does a lot of what you need as a seller. i wish the price was a little on the lower side...a few weeks ago they sent out a survey to ask the users what they thought about the extension, improvements, and things like that... in order to win a free year or something like that. so that is a pretty cool deal. its def. worth it though!!
- (2020-12-05) candice gilson: ClosetPilot is the best investment I have made for my Poshmark closet. It is easy to use and Sean is quick to help if you have a problem. I would not be able to run closet without it. The sharing and interactive side of Poshmark is very time consuming and this solves that problem. I saw increased sales within the first day. I would highly recommend it. If I could give a 10 rating I would.
- (2020-12-04) Tiffany Vo: This is an excellent tool for sharing items! Very efficient and boost sales. Wonderful for sharing items and following people. Customer service is excellent and very responsive. Highly recommend this tool!
- (2020-12-03) Kristina Pace: Great product for a great price! Easy to install and very user friendly. The extension does exactly what it is intended to do. I love that the extension allows me to share my closet while I complete other tasks. Highly recommend!
- (2020-12-03) Amanda Stevens: Incredible app! I expanded my reselling business to Posh and with the help of Closetpilot I've already made it into the ambassador program with over $900 in sales. I could not imagine selling on Poshmark without this tool!
- (2020-12-03) Angie Hawkins: Thank you closetpilot it has help my business. This is a awesome tool.
- (2020-12-02) Kelson Pamarang: Very helpful for crossposting from Poshmark to Mercari and eBay. It has its glitches but still makes it so easier.
- (2020-12-02) J Hus: This extension has been an absolute life saver. While I love using Poshmark, I hate the monotony of having to share, follow, share, follow over and over again. Closet Pilot has completely eliminated the pain and hassle. I just set the extension to share and it does it for me effortlessly. I am not exaggerating when I say that this has saved me about 3-4 hours a DAY! I have been able to build my business, increase sales, and add 10 of 1000s of new followers with just a few clicks. I looked at other options but Closet Pilot was definitely the right choice for me. It is so easy to use and has really been such a massive help. I truly regret not signing up sooner (ugh - how many hours of my life were wasted sharing manually!?).
- (2020-12-01) Samantha Long: Closet Pilot is truly a time saver for me and I love it! In my opinion, it is 100% worth every penny for the time and effort it saves me. For reference, I've been using it for about 2-3 months & I use it mostly to share my closet several times a day and share other user's listings. I feel like this bot allows me to be more active in the Poshmark community than I otherwise would be because I also work a full-time job. I have seen a 100% increase in likes and comments/traffic on my page and I think with continued use, this will translate into a ton more sales! I will never go back to the days of sharing by hand, Closet Pilot is so worth the cost. 10/10 would recommend!
- (2020-12-01) Sam Swagg: Closet pilot is great!! It is a big help and makes sharing so much easier!
- (2020-12-01) valerie brown: I have sincerely found the best ever for sharing my closet. From day one of purchase, Closet Pilot has improved my sales and have increased my followers and saved me lots of time in the process. I am so grateful that a product so great exist! I strongly recommend Closet Pilot if you need assistance with increased sales and followers. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Thank you Closet Pilot! I
- (2020-12-01) Anna G: I tried some tools, but ClosetPilot is the best. Saving time, sharing your closet, adding your followers, sending any offers are definitely necessary for increasing your sales. Thank you so much!
- (2020-12-01) Caitlin Stanton: I really like it! I find the app works really well and without any glitches. I'll keep using it.
- (2020-12-01) Danielle Lessard: I was skeptical at first but I have had this service for over three months now and I LOVE it! It has changed my life selling on Poshmark. I can not say enough about this awesome tool! Definitely well worth the monthly fee!
- (2020-11-30) April Price: love this extension! easy to use!
- (2020-11-30) Sara Carstens: I have been using ClosetPilot for over a year and have been very happy with it. I have chronic pain in my shoulder from years of working on the computer, and all the mouse clicks or thumb taps on my phone that Poshmark requires to be successful exacerbated this pain greatly. I am so much happier having a hands-free way to do what I have to do on Poshmark to be successful. I run throughout the day for a total of 3-4 hours, there's no way I could physically do all that. Anytime I've had to contact them with a question, Sean gets back to me quickly and has been very nice. I would have to give up on Poshmark without ClosetPilot!
- (2020-11-30) Anthony & Rebecca Hinkle: ClosetPilot is amazing! It has helped me increase sales, saved me countless hours to which I can invest back into my business, and is very easy to use! I'd rate it 10/10 .. an A+++ product to invest in.
- (2020-11-30) Blanca Cardenas: I have been using ClosetPilot 2.0 and can truly say I love it. It has helped tremendously. Sharing, adding new people. It is a great tool to have. My sales have gone up. Not only is the program easy and great to use but the customer service is excellent. Any questions or comment they are quick to respond. Thanks again ClosetPilot!!! LOVE IT!
- (2020-11-30) Gabriela Arras: I have been using Closet Pilot over the last 3 months and love this tool, it really help me with my sales. I always get response from ClosetPilot (Sean) he address all my questions or concerns via email. I Need to invest less time in sharing my closet. He usado esta extension para fortalecer mis ventas en PoshMark y la verdad me encanta. Me ha ayudado a incrementar mis ventas. ClosetPilot (Sean) ha respondido pronto a mis preguntas o inquietudes con respecto a esta herramienta.
- (2020-11-15) Kaitlyn Borris: I really like this service and find it well worth the money. I have not personally had any issues with Sean responding to my emails, and i've sent several. It is true that you can't really leave it running and just leave, but as a SAHM mom of 2 with a closet of over 2000 active listings, I can share while i'm playing with or feeding my babies, which ultimately is still a hugeeeee time saver (and, you can always pay for the automatic capatcha solver). The only significant issue i've ever had is that billing is NEVER consistent. I have a separate account for Posh earnings and only move money over as needed for poshmark/business expenses, and since billing isn't consistent, there have been a few times that I did not have funds in the account. Otherwise, totally would recommend!
- (2020-09-23) caitlin Brisendine: Terrible and I cannot get it off. It has made posh malfunction non stop and Ijust want it gone but that seems impossible. Save yourself the headache and do not try it.
- (2020-09-07) AC Summer: It doesn't work. PLUB I canceled my subscription before the trial for this reason, sent feedback and they still charged my credit card. I have filed a complaint with Google and my credit card company and canceled a second time on their website. No confirmation of cancellation is sent by the company. COMPLETE SCAM, RUN!
- (2020-09-07) Michelle Cobbs: Not updating poshmark closet after shared to followers option is complete the item submit shows it was just updated. Maybe it's just on the free option this happens but still not good IMO as when someone looks at the item its does not show just updated. Removing.
- (2020-08-18) kathykayc: This is a fabulous tool for someone who is working full time but wants to transition to a successful business! I can share 2-3 times a day, keep up with returning follows, automatically make offers to likers. And really importantly, when it returns shares, it knows not to share the same item over and over from someone who has shared several items from my closet. This app has made all the difference in number of likes and in sales.
- (2020-08-10) eclectic treasures: This app promises a lot, but doesn't deliver. It can only run for a few minutes at a time. It throws out capchas constantly, so you can't walk away from it. It gets hung up and just sits there, saying its doing something but its not. It can take all day just to get through returning a few hours worth of shares. Same thing with following people, it keeps stopping itself. one day it kept running with no capchas and I thought COOL, maybe this app does work. But that only happened one time. The Edit & Share feature will download the whole closet, but it won't do anything with it, it just sits there and says its sharing but it's stuck. Can't simultaneously sign into the app on my iphone, it won't accept sign in. I'm assuming because I'm already running it on my macbook? don't know - can't get help. Here's what everyone SHOULD KNOW: There is no way to contact this company. There is NO access to tech support, product support, customer service, or billing. If you want help you have to post your issue in a public forum, and then you'll see that answers are only provided intermittently (probably because they don't have answers to the other issues posted). I can only assume by the behavior and non-response that this is not a reputable company. And if they are, they have a long ways to go before they are ready to sell a product they can support, and are not hiding from their users. AVOID this product. There are others out there that are above board and work great.
- (2020-07-28) Allie Jebus: Couple concerns I have before investing in this (much needed) helper for all things Posh. First, on ClosetPilot's (CP) website, there's a blog post 12/26/19 titled "Review of the Best Poshmark Sharing Bots". They note that they even spent "dozens of hours" testing four other atlermatives (yet they only list 3 others). **Spoiler Alert** ClosetPilot rates ClosetPilot as their 'top recommendation'. Another post "The Ultimate Poshmark Bot Guide for Resellers", the same stategy is in play where, if one didn't know better, the post appears to be written by a helpful co-Posher. I find this tactic to be incredibly disengenuous. Not eveyone would see the site address and realize it's a company reviewing itself. To not identify this fact at any point in this article, to me, is misleadiing at best and unethical at worse. Secondly, although pricing is often dynamic, when a company quotes a price for their services on their website, whether a blog post, landing page or elsewhere, a site visitor should expect for this number to be current. In both posts the wrong price is quoted ($ 19.99 and $ 20 per month). Proving inaccuarate pricing on "blog" posts tells me that to CP, accuracy isn't improtant. These mistakes really should be fixed immediately, lest anyone assume quoting a cheaper price was delibrate. If a company believes their product is clearly the best, why would they "review" themselves while appearing to be a fellow PM seller? Due to the above, I'm not comfortable doing business with this company, but will check back routinely to see if wording has changed.
- (2020-07-26) My Sunny Channel: It says Free forever, yet I was charged $29.99 on my credit card. Also, when you share, it all your items are out of order. It took me an hour to get them back in any type of order. It does do what it says, but I don't think it is worth the $29.99 I paid.
- (2020-03-09) The Attire Empire: Love it!
- (2020-02-21) Maya V: I have been trying to cancel the subscription for a while now and has charged my credit card over 40 dollars, can i please get a refund?
- (2020-01-27) The Van Sickles: They make it impossible for you to cancel this and have not responded to emails in over a week. Still trying to cancel
- (2019-10-14) Salena Huang: This is my favorite Poshmark Chrome extension! It has made life so much easier!
- (2019-10-12) Caro Lukins: This plugin has made sharing my inventory to Poshmark so much easier! My sales are booming baby. Worth every penny. 10/10 recommend!
- (2020-11-28, v:2.0.19) Jon Moody Jr.: Unsubscribed BUT STILL BEING CHARGED!!
I cancelled before the end of my trial and I am still being charged. Please cancel immediately.
- (2020-11-20, v:2.0.19) Mike Mah: my sharing is not working
hi, please help. i have had this account for a while but all of a sudden even though it states it is sharing in fact it is not. thank you=) michael [email protected]
- (2020-10-19, v:2.0.19) Loc’dinLabels: Sharing
I was sharing listings in my Poshmark closet yesterday and I woke up this morning and it no longer works. The email for my Closet Pilot account is [email protected]
- (2020-10-07, v:2.0.18) Brenda Castro: Hi, Why I can not add extension on my laptop? I added chromes but nothing.
Help me add extension- already added chrome
- (2020-09-23, v:2.0.18) caitlin Brisendine: Cant remove.
Help, I have been trying to remove this ever since I got it and have been having trouble with poshmark ever since. I clicked remove extension but it is still there. Email is [email protected]
- (2020-09-21, v:2.0.18) Michele Tunstall: Bot loads closet BEFORE I click load - partial loading too.
Feeling like my bot is out of my control. It loads the closet as soon as I log in. Sometimes it doesn't even load the whole closet! It might load only 48 or 119 or whatever it feels like. It does this BEFORE I click load closet. PLEASE HELP! Michele
- (2020-09-12, v:2.0.18) Amanda Campbell: unsubscribe
how do i unsubscribe? I cannot find it at all and do not want to be charged.
- (2020-09-11, v:2.0.18) Zane Innabi: unsubscribe
Posh account name is ZaneInnabi email [email protected]
- (2020-09-11, v:2.0.18) Zane Innabi: unsubscribe.
How can i unsubscribe?
- (2020-09-10, v:2.0.18) MONICA BENNETT: Not Working
I can't get the widget to show up in my closet. What do I do? I accidently clicked off it, now it is gone. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times.
- (2020-09-01, v:2.0.17) Dawn Reed: Unsubscribe!!!
I cancelled before the end of my trial and still got charged. I'd like my money back immediately!
- (2020-08-19, v:2.0.17) MARCIA WILLIAMS: cancel trial. my posh address is [email protected] I have tried using this for 3 days and it has never worked smoothly. i am not looking for this type of help. It requires too much time.
please cancel trial period. This does not work well at all. [email protected]
- (2020-08-10, v:2.0.13) eclectic treasures: Problems with Use
Hello I have only had closetpilot 3 days and cant get it to work right. - I cannot get it to EDIT & SHARE. Loads but doesn't do anything. - When Returning Shares or Following People, it constantly stops itself. Sometimes its a capcha, sometimes it just stops and gets hung up and I have to jog it or restart. -It wont let me sign in to the closetpilot app on my iphone. I'm logged in to my amcbook, and that's the only place I can get access. Is it not possible to use the app if you are using it on chrome??? - what is the email address for tech support? how do I cancel? -
- (2020-08-08, v:2.0.13) Sandy Rock: Unsubscibe
There is NO place to UNSUBSCRIBE.
- (2020-08-07, v:2.0.13) Yuan T: Unable to connect extension..
Hi, I have an account with your under email: [email protected], but I am not able to use the email to connect to your extension anymore. Can you check it and let me know the reason? Thank you.
- (2020-07-29, v:1.0.23) Charlotte Wyatt: Cancellation of Service
Please cancel my subscription under email address [email protected]
- (2020-07-04, v:1.0.23) Jacquelynn Hochsprung: Free Trial
Hello, I had a trial account that I cancelled just now prior to getting charged for a subscription. It was for posh account @jfmcnama with associated email [email protected] Can you please confirm trial is cancelled and I will not be charged anything?
- (2020-06-18, v:1.0.23) Margaret K: Background work
Hello- can you run this for sharing in the background of a different tab or window while still working in poshmark on a PC? For example, can I start sharing in one tab, then click another tab to list? Thank you!
- (2020-06-13, v:1.0.23) Margaret Mitchell: What if my poshmark account is not my gmail account
Hi: My poshmark account is not the same as my gmail account. It is a custom URL that I forward to my gmail account. How do I configure your bot so it logs into poshmark? Thanks, Margaret
- (2020-06-12, v:1.0.23) Cindy Thompson: Simple Posher will not share. Says error code 403 .
Simple posher will not share, States error code 403. Also activity returner will not work. Following does work.
- (2020-05-22, v:1.0.23) Faye Wells: closing my closet. How to unsubscribe
Help how to unsubscribe
- (2020-04-11, v:1.0.21) Kyrie Jones: renewed subscription havent been renewed
i just renwed subsctiption for 30 and it hasnt updated.
- (2020-04-07, v:1.0.21) Clara: Does it work for Flickr?
Does it work on Flickr?
- (2020-03-31, v:1.0.21) Lynn Caiazza: 100 Free Daily - Desktop
Hi! I've been using the free version for a few weeks and today it seems to be stuck on "You've hit the 100 Item daily sharing limit". I've restarted Chrome, uninstalled and reinstalled the extension. i'm on a Macbook pro and I have the latest version of chrome. Version 80.0.3987.149
- (2020-03-26, v:1.0.21) Google RICCICARLTON: Switched from my Dell to my Chrome computer
Hi, I am still in free trail mode but I switched from my Dell computer to my Chrome computer and I cant login to ClosetPilot anymore
- (2020-03-26, v:1.0.21) Google RICCICARLTON: Switched from my Dell to my Chrome computer
Hi, I am still in free trail mode but I switched from my Dell computer to my Chrome computer and I cant login to ClosetPilot anymore
- (2020-02-29, v:1.0.17) Laura Cook: App versus Laptop
I tried sharing with the free version and it worked well, but I wanted to make sure I could use ClosetPilot on my phone so I downloaded the app. In the app, it looks like it costs $7.99 a month to be a Power User. When I click on try unlimited free sharing from my computer, it says that it's $29.99 per month. How does that work? Also, is there any way to share OTHER Posher's listings?
- (2020-02-27, v:1.0.17) Arlene's Creations: cant sign up
The pop up box on Poshmark is saying that Poshmark is saying that my Email address is badly formatted and it wont let me sign up. I cannot change my email address, so what can I do ?? Thanks Arlene
- (2020-01-18, v:1.0.13) DASROC: captcha alarm
captcha alarm is not working nor is the captcha key i purchased working. any help would be very much appreciated. hopefully before my trial ends thanks
- (2020-01-16, v:1.0.13) Carol Simpson: RECAPTCHA
I bought recaptcha and that Owner searched all data, and said the reason the recaptcha key is not working is on YOUR END. that i needed to contact closet pilot that it is not working, please assist. Carol Simpson
- (2019-10-27, v:1.0.7) bill ellis: Questions please... I went to your site to find most of the answers but couldn't find any.. should I be worried??
How do I start the free version to see how i like it? I've already downloaded the app but haven't done anything w/it yet.. Also, how often do your subscribers end up in share jail??