In Gmail, auto-pops Replies, Forwards and Replies All and shows all fields
Latest update adds option to auto pop out full screen or small window. This Chrome extension for Gmail does 3 simple things: 1) Automatically pops-out replies, replies-all, and forwards 2) Automatically shows the CC and BCC fields 3) Automatically shows the Subject Line
- (2020-04-14) Coastal Bulgaria: THANK YOU!
- (2020-03-05) Jim Winkle: This extension works, but also makes the formatting bar appear when you compose a message, whether you want it or not. You cannot hide it. Also, adding this extension makes it impossible to close a draft message - it will relentlessly pop up until you send it or close the gmail entirely. These issues went away after I removed this buggy extension.
- (2020-03-04) David M. Brown: The “Pop out full-screen” option doesn’t really pop the Compose box to a full screen, the maximum size that fills the monitor screen. I have to click two more buttons to get that totally full screen Compose box. Am I missing something? If not, is there a way to provide a true full-screen option? Although I want to see all the fields, I don’t want to see the formatting pop-up box popping up automatically. Can a setting be added to block this pop-up box by default? It’s a good extension. I don’t know why Gmail makes it so hard, by default, to see what I’m doing when I write an email.
- (2020-02-13) Christopher Hoelscher: I like this, but ... it 'kills' the "Send+Archive" option which would be nice to keep enabled if selected. Am I just missing something?
- (2020-02-04) Malana Goodrich: Worked right away, changed my key-stroke work flow! thanks for creating this.
- (2020-01-20) Daniel King: The cursor drops to the BCC line for me, which is just slightly enough of a fuss to not make it work it (it is one click to open the BCC, or one click to get my cursor to the right spot). Thanks for the service, but I'm uninstalling until that is fixed.
- (2020-01-17) Alyssa Miller: This extension is the perfect solution to a frustrating gmail functionality issue. However, I will have to delete it due to two very glaring issues. First, every time I have a long email, it pushes the send button off the screen and I cannot send the email. Secondly, if you start to type an email in a full pop-out screen and press the "exit full screen" button to shift it to a smaller window, the entire email goes blank. You have to refresh your screen and go to drafts to start it again. Such a shame!
- (2019-12-20) Rev. Steve Otim: I was really glad to finally find something that would automatically give me a Bcc field but was disappointed to find that when there are multiple lines of Bcc recipients, it pushes the Send button off the bottom of the screen ... and you can't scroll to reach it!
- (2019-11-28) Andreas Kyriacou: Amazing idea, something I've been wanting for as long as I can remember. I would also like the option not to show the trimmed content :) Thank you !
- (2019-11-21) Jay Cooper: This is something that should have been built into Gmail settings. The default Gmail message compose behaviour was such an annoyance – until now!
- (2019-11-19) Jason Sherlock: Great extension. I like to reply in the preview window so its a shame that it doesn't show the fields in there but fixes the issue of automatically adding CC and BCC fields as well as editing the subject line easy. Works first time, No configuration needed so still gets 5 Stars!
- (2019-11-12) John Hayward: Excellent solution to the annoying issue of having to manually open a pop up window when replying to an email. Well done.
- (2019-11-09) Vincent Mazzaferro: Thank you Dave! I run a small business from my gmail account and clicking 4 times every time I wanted to see and edit the subject, CC, and everything normally viewable was annoying. This extension worked on the first try. Great extension.
- (2020-04-27, v:18.104.22.1685) Michelle Ramus: Pop out reply stopped working
Any idea why pop out extension is no longer working? I see an update was done on April 27 so I logged out, did a reset, nothing. Any ideas?
- (2020-04-06, v:22.214.171.1245) Trevor Raney: Support for GSuite Marketplace
Any chance you can add this to the GSuite Marketplace? I'm unsure if your extension qualifies as a "GSuite Add-On", but I would love to have my CC and BCC fields appear automatically on my work laptop. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to download Chrome extensions save for a select few, but any GSuite Marketplace app seems to be allowed. Thanks.
- (2020-03-25, v:126.96.36.1995) Amanda Bohl: HubSpot Integration
Hi, I love this feature for gmail, however it doesn't work with HubSpot CRM Log/Track functions for emails that show up if you are using the HubSpot extension. Any consideration of making this work? Happy to give you more details if you'd consider it. Thanks, Amanda
- (2020-03-19, v:188.8.131.525) Jim Winkle: Can't close a draft message
I made a video of the problem: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UNPha9bvqwacQCIZJpmrWXVEcv8sTtn4 Jim
4.2 (15 votes)
Last update / version
2020-04-27 / 184.108.40.2065