On-Screen YouTube Comments
THE SECRET YOUTUBE EXTENSION TO NEVER SCROLL TO READ COMMENTS AGAIN! Have you ever felt frustrated when you have to scroll down to the bottom of a YouTube video so you can read and add comments? Ever felt annoyed when you have to load another video and scroll past a couple of more videos just so you can get to the bottom page and comment? You probably were and that could be frustrating at times, especially if you have a poor data connection. Well, that's gone with the last decade, as LOONY is here to save the day. In this article, we're going to be discussing what LOONY is, how to use it and the benefits and experience it brings to YouTube viewers using it, keep reading to know more. LOONY is a web extension that can be integrated into any Chrome browser allowing users to share comments, see other people's comments on-screen while watching a video on YouTube. It is a web extension that allows you share your thoughts, express emotions and interact with other users instantly while watching your favorite videos including sports, music, anime, gaming, politics and more without the traditional way of scrolling to the bottom page to comment. LOONY works much like the comment interface on SoundCloud and provides the opportunity of commenting at specific times in a video, for instance maybe a scene in a video triggered your emotions and you’ll like to comment on it, with the LOONY extension added to your web browser this is possible. The LOONY web extension can be installed from Google’s Chrome web store with just one click. Next, open up YouTube and play any video of your choice, as long as LOONY is running in the background. You can see comments on the video as the video is playing. You can also share your emotions using stickers or emojis on-screen as the video is playing, simple and quite convenient. The benefits of LOONY are quite endless, now you don't need to scroll down to the bottom of any video on YouTube before you express your thoughts, just pause the video as its playing and share your thoughts in real-time. With LOONY the stress of finding other users' comments is over as you can see what other users are saying as the video is playing, this way you can conclude much faster on the video you are watching without wasting your time on a video. Engagement on YouTube has even gotten better with the LOONY web extension. Maybe you are watching a video on a touchy subject, with LOONY you can share your comments respond to other users and vice-versa, thereby increasing engagements with other users. LOONY also allows you to share your ideas, thoughts or comments in your language. Scrolling down to comments on YouTube is so 2019, with LOONY added to your chrome browser, you are in for a fun-fulfilling and engaging YouTube experience.
- (2021-11-16) Yura Moshnin: Не работает
- (2021-10-11) Justbiz biz: it dont work!
- (2021-02-22) pahtashow: 1) there is only first part of a cooment that is viisable if comment is long one. No possibility to read all. 2) There is no possibility to copy text of a comment 3) No possibility to go to the comment for instant replay.
- (2020-11-22) Susanne Moseid Bryhni: Works great! Only complaint is maybe make it so you can like the comment in the video instead of opening a new tab with that comment :) Maybe an optional sign in feature if its not possible without signing in
- (2020-09-17) ekarron: I like where this extension is at. It works perfectly good, stylish and lightwieght. I have high hopes of any future updates / added functionality. Quick question to anyone if they know the answer, if it's possible to crawl youtube comments and get the comments with timestamp without loading them on the webpage, isn't possible to make an extension to search comments? and why there isn't any on the chrome store?
- (2020-03-19) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Very good. Suggestion: When clicking on a displayed comment with time code, open a new tab with the video and highlight that comment for reply. Also when video is paused, and there is a comment displayed, the comment should be paused too, so that it doesn't vanish.