Watch Next lets you tell YouTube which video you want to watch after this one.
Ever saw a couple of YouTube videos and wanted to watch them just right after the one you are watching now? Make a Watch Next playlist - it plays automatically when you finish watching the current video. You can add a video to Watch Next playlist from any thumbnail on YouTube, or from any link to YouTube (right-click menu). Have fun making playlists! Icons by Alexander Moore Changes in version 1.11.3 * fixed archive not showing when playlist empty and user not logged in. Changes in version 1.11.2 * hopefully fixed the missing context menu option Changes in version 1.11.1 * fixed missing styles for account page Changes in version 1.11.0 - new way of playing videos from popup window - now you have to click on the thumbnail - new indicator for playlist editing - new look of popup window - added ability to create account - it will be useful later in the iOS app which is currently in development * fixed the popup window not scrolling past the archive thumbnails Changes in version 1.10.3: * fixed buttons position to accommodate new YouTube feature Changes in version 1.10.2: * fixed buttons not showing on new version of youtube * fixed buttons not responding on new version of youtube Changes in version 1.10.1: * fixed buttons showing on thumbnails really late * fixed buttons sometimes adding wrong movie to the playlist Changes in version 1.10.0: * ~EXPERIMENTAL~ rendering watch next button on YouTube's new layout, please send any bugs to [email protected] You can try the new look here: http://www.youtube.com/new
- (2020-07-04) Yeans Perez: Es muy útil te ahorras en abrir muchas pestaña en youtube. En ves de ir abriendo 10, 20, 30 pestañas con Watch Next almacenas los vídeos de youtube en una lista como si fuera un reproductor de música. ademas te agrega un botón verde para ir pasando el siguiente vídeo tranquilamente. Esta función lo debería tener youtube en forma predeterminada sin importar que cierres el navegador tu lista estará hay. con la ultima actualización a mejorado, para notar el cambio tuve que reinstalar la extensión Watch Next. Ahora todo funciona bien corrigieron el botón verde para agregar a la lista que estaba entre la lista de youtube y esta. Me gustaría que agregaran en la próxima actualización etiquetas para ordenar listas de vídeos, así tendría varias listas ordenadas por etiquetas y así se elegiría la lista que quisiéramos ver primero :)
- (2020-01-05) Charles Oh: Truly awesome and helpful extension, a must. The only thing that takes a star off: fullscreen is turned off when the video switches. Youtube added its own queue feature that actually is able to stay fullscreen but currently you can only add videos on the front page. This extension is still great because you can add any video. I just hope the developer can find a way to maintain fullscreen before Youtube adds the ability to add any video and makes this extension obsolete.
- (2019-12-15) Alex P.: i love this chrome extension, but it stopped working long after chrome updates. hopefully, it will be fixed soon. i will missed it. my only gripe is that i wished it didn't exit fullscreen on auto-play. update: it's working now. i didn't do anything on my part. :)
- (2019-12-13) Daniel Giavedoni: Looks like Youtube finally added this feature to the website. But thanks for creating this extension for use all these years :) seemed like such an obvious thing missing.
- (2019-12-11) Giovani Prímola: Hey great extension it adds something youtube should have added a long time ago. Just a thought while using it, a shuffle mode would be a great addition. Like a button to shuffle all videos in the queue randomly or a check box to enable a shuffle mode
- (2019-11-16) wo jian: Simple and works great!
- (2019-11-14) Gustavo Barbosa: One of the best extensions I couldn't live without! Although there's a native function to do that on YouTube now, I'll pay you a beer someday for the years you served me well. So long, thanks a lot!
- (2019-10-11) Sheet Music: Hi, It works so fine. But can you please add a feature which allows users to add multiple links at the same time. Sometimes I want to add 30-40 links to play but clicking all those links manually is not a fun job.
- (2019-09-20) Nguyen Tuan Anh: looks good, but would be better to be able to change order of videos in list
- (2019-09-14) Julian Stejman P.: it works almost perfectly and i love it. the only issue i seem to have is when i'm moving a video up in my queue, it jitters and doesn't work at all. moving things down works fine.
- (2019-09-06) Igor Portnoy: It is great You just have to turn off YT's auto play
- (2019-08-06) me am: Great, but it has no double links cheking. Duplicate inks are added many times
- (2019-08-06) Artur Klesun: Cool app. Author, if you are reading this, would you consider adding one more button "Add to the _start_ of the list"? My use case is that I constantly have 30+ songs in the list, I want to keep it, but I see a song I want to be played right now once current one ends. Adding it to the end of the list with the normal button and then changing it's order with drag-and-drop is a bit impractical, as scroll does not work when you drag... A button "Move to top" in the playlist would do too.
- (2019-07-01) I like Pie: GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN, CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE BEEN LIVING MY LIFE WITHOUT IT OWO
- (2019-06-24) The Servermonitor: This is the best one. Other ones were intrusive or would stop at the end cards, making me have to manually click next arrow.
- (2019-06-23) Друг Приятель: 10/10, Youtube is unusable for music listening without it.
- (2019-06-16) Ildo Gržić: Great add-on working just what it supposed to do! Highly recommended! Feature idea; Possibility to remove duplicates, or warning when adding song already on the list. Keep up the good work :)
- (2019-06-13) van hieu: very good but now it stop working.now i used youtube real time playlist
- (2019-06-07) Jacob Harris: Extension seems to have stopped working where the button does not work on click, autoplay doesn't happen, and the next icon does not appear
- (2019-05-24) Aleksa Smiljanic: usefull
- (2019-05-19) Ethan L: Works great. Exactly what i needed.
- (2019-05-10) vivi Uk Vivi: Really good addon,i many times wished that exist a playlist generator like this,i can save any video and this automatically play without the need of creating an actual playlist every time.I also like the right click option so i no need open every video just to add for the next play.
- (2019-05-01) Adam Aley: I've been using this extension a few months now, & it works very well, very logical. I also can't autoplay when casting but hopefully that will get fixed. Much more useful than "add to watch later/playlist" The browser version of YouTube is really lagging in tech advancement, & this gives you some of the features you wish you had. Highly recommend.
- (2019-04-15) 王文華: Can you make the playlist be able to play all videos in full screen mode?
- (2019-03-29) Jared Dyck: PRO: it's not obtrusive i syncs between work computer and home computer instantly! :) CONS: The hover icon doens't seem to always work, but you Can still right click to add one
- (2020-05-14, v:1.11.3) Anthony Mattheakakis: Add move up/down/top buttons in the playlist
Rearranging new videos in a big playlist is harder in the new layout, now that dragn'drop doesn't scroll the list.
- (2020-05-12, v:1.11.3) Andrew Y: 2 4 1
I add video once, it goes on the list twice
- (2020-05-11, v:1.11.3) Anthony Mattheakakis: Thumbnails in new popup window
Thumbnails are stretched out horizontally in the new popup.
- (2020-05-07, v:1.11.2) Alec Sinason: Context Menu - Fixed
Context menu has indeed been fixed, honestly I was expecting this to take a while to fix. A+ for the quick response to users and speed of fix, all hail to the devs who care about their users.
- (2020-05-07, v:1.11.2) Alex P.: Contextual menu is fixed!!! thank you!
thank you so much for the fast fix. everybody including myself love this extension. we couldn't live without it. i wished it didn't exit fullscreen on auto-play, any chance you can make it happen? it would be perfect. p.s. the extension panel seems to be overly large now. it takes like 50% of the screen. any chance we can reduce it down.
- (2020-05-07, v:1.11.1) Alex P.: watch next: youtube
recent update broke to add videos in contextual menu. please fix. thank you.
- (2020-05-05, v:1.10.4) T W: Right click option gone
The add to Watch Next right click option seems to have disappeared in the latest version. It was how I added vids from my youtube notifications to Watch Next. Now I have to actually open the vid page from the notification and then click on the green Watch Next button to add it. Adds multiple steps to every notification vid I want to add to Watch Next, for what used to be a simple right click for each one. Please restore. Thanks.
- (2019-12-15, v:1.10.2) Alex P.: it's broken. :( please fix asap.
i love this chrome extension, but it stopped working long after chrome updates. hopefully, it will be fixed soon. i will missed it. my only gripe is that i wished it didn't exit fullscreen on auto-play.
- (2019-11-06, v:1.10.2) Dylan Ruby: Not working
the extension is not working. Not allowing me to add videos to my list and when I click the extension no videos pop up
- (2019-11-05, v:1.10.2) Shouin Nelson: List sorting
Wondering if there is a possibility for the addition of a sort feature? Sort list by date added, date uploaded, Video title, Video length, Manual sorting (kept in memory) and the ability to reverse sort each order as well. This would serve well when the number of items in the list grow to be overwhelming. Very helpful plugin!
- (2019-03-18, v:1.10.1) Ethereal Di: Not working
The extension does not work anymore. The buttons on video thumbnails and under the player will not show up anymore. I tried restarting browser, reloading page (ctrl-F5) and reinstalling the extension and nothing fixed it.
- (2019-02-13, v:1.10.1) Jonathan: Firefox support
I really love this extension. Do you have any plans to support Firefox?
- (2019-01-09, v:1.10.1) Yehuda Gottheil: Mobile
Hi, love your addin . have 2 questions , is there a way to access the list on a mobile device ? also is there a way to remove duplicates ... thanks
- (2018-12-14, v:1.10.1) ВАСЯ пупкин: Ограничение. Только 199 ссылок.
Так и должно быть?
- (2018-09-21, v:1.10.1) Johnny McCrescent: Exporting Playlist to another Device
I use 3 different devices, all use the same Browser (chrome or Opera) Is it possible when I close the Laptop while I still have items on the queue, to export the playlist to the other device (Desktop or another laptop) and finish playing the "Watch Next" items still on the queue? Thx
- (2018-08-29, v:1.10.1) Zes: wrr
no such thing as lx, tell, can tell any by any no matter what
- (2018-07-19, v:1.10.1) autoplay chromecast
please add this feature!
- (2018-06-16, v:1.10.1) caue rego: partial solution
i've reported the issues on my review comment. please let me know if you need any further help from me. ;) nice work here! cheers.