Watch Next lets you tell YouTube which video you want to watch after this one.
Ever saw a couple of YouTube videos and wanted to watch them just right after the one you are watching now? Make a Watch Next playlist - it plays automatically when you finish watching the current video. You can add a video to Watch Next playlist from any thumbnail on YouTube, or from any link to YouTube (right-click menu). Have fun making playlists! Icons by Alexander Moore Changes in version 1.10.2: * fixed buttons not showing on new version of youtube * fixed buttons not responding on new version of youtube Changes in version 1.10.1: * fixed buttons showing on thumbnails really late * fixed buttons sometimes adding wrong movie to the playlist Changes in version 1.10.0: * ~EXPERIMENTAL~ rendering watch next button on YouTube's new layout, please send any bugs to [email protected] You can try the new look here: http://www.youtube.com/new Changes in version 1.9.2: * fixed playlist not showing up when user added a video with hidden statistics, thanks Charles for the tip! Changes in version 1.9.1: * fixed the start / skip button not showing when the autoplay option is disabled Changes in version 1.9.0 - Added extra control buttons under the video player to add current video to playlist and to play next video from playlist immediately - Recently added videos now have green border (experimental) Changes in version 1.8.0 - You can now add duplicate videos to the playlist from the right-click menu - You can now add duplicate videos to the playlist from thumbnail button - just move your mouse away from the thumbnail, and when you target it again, you can add it again - If you click the button on thumbnail by mistake, you can click two more times to remove the video from playlist Changes in version 1.7.1 * Fixed playlist not showing the recently readded (from history) item * Fixed playlist sometimes not refreshing the icon when changing playlist size Changes in version 1.7.0 - Playlist is now synchronised between computers using the same Google account. * If you have more than one computer with different playlists on them, the playlists will be joined together. * Fixed a typo
- (2020-01-05) Charles Oh: Truly awesome and helpful extension, a must. The only thing that takes a star off: fullscreen is turned off when the video switches. Youtube added its own queue feature that actually is able to stay fullscreen but currently you can only add videos on the front page. This extension is still great because you can add any video. I just hope the developer can find a way to maintain fullscreen before Youtube adds the ability to add any video and makes this extension obsolete.
- (2019-12-15) Alex P.: i love this chrome extension, but it stopped working long after chrome updates. hopefully, it will be fixed soon. i will missed it. my only gripe is that i wished it didn't exit fullscreen on auto-play. update: it's working now. i didn't do anything on my part. :)
- (2019-12-13) Daniel Giavedoni: Looks like Youtube finally added this feature to the website. But thanks for creating this extension for use all these years :) seemed like such an obvious thing missing.
- (2019-12-11) Giovani Prímola: Hey great extension it adds something youtube should have added a long time ago. Just a thought while using it, a shuffle mode would be a great addition. Like a button to shuffle all videos in the queue randomly or a check box to enable a shuffle mode
- (2019-11-16) wo jian: Simple and works great!
- (2019-11-14) Gustavo Barbosa: One of the best extensions I couldn't live without! Although there's a native function to do that on YouTube now, I'll pay you a beer someday for the years you served me well. So long, thanks a lot!
- (2019-10-11) Sheet Music: Hi, It works so fine. But can you please add a feature which allows users to add multiple links at the same time. Sometimes I want to add 30-40 links to play but clicking all those links manually is not a fun job.
- (2019-09-20) Nguyen Tuan Anh: looks good, but would be better to be able to change order of videos in list
- (2019-09-14) Julian Stejman P.: it works almost perfectly and i love it. the only issue i seem to have is when i'm moving a video up in my queue, it jitters and doesn't work at all. moving things down works fine.
- (2019-09-06) Igor Portnoy: It is great You just have to turn off YT's auto play
- (2019-08-06) me am: Great, but it has no double links cheking. Duplicate inks are added many times
- (2019-08-06) Artur Klesun: Cool app. Author, if you are reading this, would you consider adding one more button "Add to the _start_ of the list"? My use case is that I constantly have 30+ songs in the list, I want to keep it, but I see a song I want to be played right now once current one ends. Adding it to the end of the list with the normal button and then changing it's order with drag-and-drop is a bit impractical, as scroll does not work when you drag... A button "Move to top" in the playlist would do too.
- (2019-07-01) I like Pie: GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN, CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE BEEN LIVING MY LIFE WITHOUT IT OWO
- (2019-06-24) The Servermonitor: This is the best one. Other ones were intrusive or would stop at the end cards, making me have to manually click next arrow.
- (2019-06-23) Drbadnick: 10/10, Youtube is unusable for music listening without it.
- (2019-06-16) Ildo Gržić: Great add-on working just what it supposed to do! Highly recommended! Feature idea; Possibility to remove duplicates, or warning when adding song already on the list. Keep up the good work :)
- (2019-06-13) van toan: very good but now it stop working.now i used youtube real time playlist
- (2019-06-07) Jacob Harris: Extension seems to have stopped working where the button does not work on click, autoplay doesn't happen, and the next icon does not appear
- (2019-05-24) Aleksa Smiljanic: usefull
- (2019-05-19) Ethan L: Works great. Exactly what i needed.
- (2019-05-10) vivi Uk Vivi: Really good addon,i many times wished that exist a playlist generator like this,i can save any video and this automatically play without the need of creating an actual playlist every time.I also like the right click option so i no need open every video just to add for the next play.
- (2019-05-01) Adam Aley: I've been using this extension a few months now, & it works very well, very logical. I also can't autoplay when casting but hopefully that will get fixed. Much more useful than "add to watch later/playlist" The browser version of YouTube is really lagging in tech advancement, & this gives you some of the features you wish you had. Highly recommend.
- (2019-04-15) 王文華: Can you make the playlist be able to play all videos in full screen mode?
- (2019-03-29) Jared Dyck: PRO: it's not obtrusive i syncs between work computer and home computer instantly! :) CONS: The hover icon doens't seem to always work, but you Can still right click to add one
- (2019-03-14) muy buena, solo un pequeño detalle q al tener un video de la lista en pantalla completa, al reproducir el siguiente, te saca de la pantalla completa... espero lo toemen en cuenta y puedan dejar q se pueda repruducir la lista sin sacarte del modo full screen
- (2019-12-15, v:1.10.2) Alex P.: it's broken. :( please fix asap.
i love this chrome extension, but it stopped working long after chrome updates. hopefully, it will be fixed soon. i will missed it. my only gripe is that i wished it didn't exit fullscreen on auto-play.
- (2019-11-06, v:1.10.2) Dylan Ruby: Not working
the extension is not working. Not allowing me to add videos to my list and when I click the extension no videos pop up
- (2019-11-05, v:1.10.2) Shouin Nelson: List sorting
Wondering if there is a possibility for the addition of a sort feature? Sort list by date added, date uploaded, Video title, Video length, Manual sorting (kept in memory) and the ability to reverse sort each order as well. This would serve well when the number of items in the list grow to be overwhelming. Very helpful plugin!
- (2019-03-18, v:1.10.1) Ethereal Di: Not working
The extension does not work anymore. The buttons on video thumbnails and under the player will not show up anymore. I tried restarting browser, reloading page (ctrl-F5) and reinstalling the extension and nothing fixed it.
- (2019-02-13, v:1.10.1) Jonathan Ayoub: Firefox support
I really love this extension. Do you have any plans to support Firefox?
- (2019-01-09, v:1.10.1) Yehuda Gottheil: Mobile
Hi, love your addin . have 2 questions , is there a way to access the list on a mobile device ? also is there a way to remove duplicates ... thanks
- (2018-12-14, v:1.10.1) ВАСЯ пупкин: Ограничение. Только 199 ссылок.
Так и должно быть?
- (2018-09-21, v:1.10.1) Johnny McCrescent: Exporting Playlist to another Device
I use 3 different devices, all use the same Browser (chrome or Opera) Is it possible when I close the Laptop while I still have items on the queue, to export the playlist to the other device (Desktop or another laptop) and finish playing the "Watch Next" items still on the queue? Thx
- (2018-08-29, v:1.10.1) Zes: wrr
no such thing as lx, tell, can tell any by any no matter what
- (2018-07-19, v:1.10.1) autoplay chromecast
please add this feature!
- (2018-06-16, v:1.10.1) caue rego: partial solution
i've reported the issues on my review comment. please let me know if you need any further help from me. ;) nice work here! cheers.