Seek, control volume, speed, and more with mouse and keyboard. Adjust player controls, progress bar, UI elements, process audio...
- (2022-09-27) sdf: I want to partially disable the default keyboard shortcuts. Specially I want turn off keyboard shortcuts, when you type number keys 1-9 to seek to the 10-90% of the video duration. Can I do this by this extension? Or do I miss in the settings pages?
- (2022-09-25) Nikhil Bhagat: Best all in one Extention, elegant, Productive and most useful extention one could have in chrome. Clears all unnecessary distractions I want to thank developer. However, I would like to suggest few features and additions that could improve experience. If there could be an option to not work any mouse interactions or disable it when the video is paused so it will simply scroll down using mouse wheel.
- (2022-09-16) Дмитрий Дятченко: The best.
- (2022-09-15) Xx4DarkVoid4xX: I wish it had custom global shortcuts for embedded YouTube videos
- (2022-09-12) Hux Tackett: OMG it is so good like my youtube is like soooo normal! best extention ever! DONT EVER INSTALL IT IT DONT WORK!!!!!!
- (2022-09-07) Christake: this extension has absolutely ZERO effect on youtube
- (2022-09-07) Martin Larsen: best youtube extension without a doubt. and it does it all
- (2022-09-06) Abd-Alrahman Ghanem (w4po): 100 out of 10! Excellent extension which has a lot of hidden features. I totally recommend it <3
- (2022-08-26) allluckyseven: Great extension! I only miss the possibility of choosing which player controls set to alternate to. I'd love to have the option to be able to alternate between only two of those on the list. Still, this extension do a bunch of stuff that Youtube should do by default!
- (2022-08-23) Scutum: It's actually the best extension I've ever used. Amazing works! This extension even makes me question myself how can I use YouTube these years without it.
- (2022-08-21) Troy Sleepy: Perfect extension. Only issue I have at the moment is not being able to see youtube live streams in the top live games section. Other than that, it's perfect.
- (2022-08-20) UNREAL: The greatest extension yet Take that youtube premium!
- (2022-08-19) André Srinivasan: I was mostly looking for a way to keep YouTube Music playing without interruptions. Not only does this extension solve the challenge, I gain the ability to tweak the entire experience. Thanks for creating and sustaining this extension.
- (2022-08-11) Donnie Darshan: Please add SKIP OUTRO option to your Tweak Extension because some youtubers have Most Irritating Outro's & right now we can skip only Intro in future updates release it for Outro as well.....
- (2022-08-05) Timothy J. Holloway: Well, I left Cool Kids by Echosmith playing on YouTube with Disable Auto Pause enabled while I went for a long walk around Stanley Park and it's still going after coming home a few hours later. It seems to work perfectly for my purposes. Now perhaps I'll be able to keep my sleep light enough to wake up in time to get free laundry done after staying up all night, which YouTube's auto pause screwed up for me this morning. Thanks so much, Tweaks for YouTube!
- (2022-08-04) Abdiel Baldonedo: Increíble!
- (2022-08-04) Kayyis: Youtube in 2077 be like
- (2022-08-03) Emirhan: güzel.
- (2022-08-03) Alex Tobola (Šaňo): I really like how it can change the looks. But I have an question, could you make it so you can bind toggle of the left part (three lines) on the main page ? Like let's say when i press tab, the left part opens and closes?
- (2022-08-02) Samrat Nath: Very nice extension and useful not gonna lie!!!
- (2022-07-30) -[ Alien FX Fiend ]-: Awesome, they've fixed a lot of issues that was plaguing it: like having to pause /w the hotkey to view the Progress Bar, now it can be done without it —which is astounding ! Also sometimes embedded videos Progress Bars are hidden due to this extension, but pausing + unpausing to grab focus & then hitting the hotkey (Shift + V) usually lets you view it again. No qualms /w it, I've tried out a bunch of extensions for hiding YT Player Controls, but using this as my main now. I have a jerky USB mouse connected to my laptop & when it intermittently mouses the cursor, 'causes the Player Controls to appear, which is annoying. P.S: If you could please add captions (like the ones for Save URL With Time hotkey) for when Like\Unlike\Dislike hotkeys are pressed, that would be superhelpful —right now I'm struggling to figure out whether I've Liked\Unliked\Disliked videos during player videos; pressing the custom hotkeys for Like\Dislike !!
- (2022-07-10) yes: I was looking for so many features that this extension has for a very long time! 11/10 would download again
- (2022-07-10) Konstantin KotSk8er: уже полчаса разбираюсь в расширении и в шоке от количества возможностей, чел ты просто крээээйзи
- (2022-06-28) Roman Zinchenko: Best Extension ever!!!
- (2022-06-16) 1 2: it conflicts with 'Highlights for YouTube'. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/highlights-for-youtube/jahmafmcpgdedfjfknmfkhaiejlfdcfc
- (2022-06-09) 墨香: 最棒的Youtube增强扩展，有好多我一直都想要的功能，用得真是太爽了！比如让视频没有任何东西挡画面，不管是播放还是暂停的时候，除非我鼠标移到视频上侧或下侧。这个功能我多年来都想要的，真是太棒了！ ======================== 2022年6月9日13点09分：如果你还装了这位作者的Video Dominator的话，一定要在那个扩展里把Youtube给加进排除名单，不然这两个扩展会产生冲突，导致TfY的一些重要功能用不了，比如一直隐藏上下界面，鼠标+滚轮的操作，部分快捷键等等。我就是被这个问题困扰了好几天。今天在Steam看视频，调了调VD的设置，才突然联想到可能是和VD扩展有关，终于解决了这个问题。
- (2022-05-30) Hans de Vries: Deze extensie is echt een juweeltje. Uitstekend progammeerwerk. Helemaal in te stellen naar eigen voorkeuren. Wat mij betreft de beste YouTube extensie die to nu toe is gemaakt. Steekt ver uit boven soortgelijke extensies. Vertoef je veel op YouTube, dan is dit pareltje je grote vriend. Hartelijk dank voor het gratis vrijgeven van dit subliem stukje software. Groot compliment aan de ontwikkelaar! Verdient absoluut veel meer gebruikers. ----------------------------------------------------------------- This extension is truly a gem. Excellent programming. Completely adjustable to your own preferences. As far as I'm concerned, the best YouTube extension made so far. Stands out far above similar extensions. If you spend a lot of time on YouTube, this gem is your great friend. Thank you for releasing this sublime piece of software for free. Big compliment to the developer! Definitely deserves a lot more users.
- (2022-05-27) Kate L: This didn't bring back the red full progress bar on videos in the sidebar that I've watched, like I was hoping it would, but I'm keeping it purely for the total runtime on playlists. I've been missing that feature for YEARS, I still don't understand why YT got rid of it. Thank you.
- (2022-05-26) Naresh Bisht: [Feedback / Feature request] Audio Booster does it job when it comes to my laptop's speakers but when I'm on headphone the audio get too loud can you please provide an option so that audio booster get disabled when on headphones.
- (2022-05-17) George-Laurențiu Vasilache: Very useful extension, mainly for it's global hotkeys! ^_^
- (2022-05-14) tariq: I really like the option to keep the youtube bar always show
- (2022-05-10) Manu S Ch: Best extension ever!!!!!!, only feature I think is missing is -"realtime" sorting playlists- just like: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/youtube-playlist-duration/dngkgieidmdojikecmaelophabnldbhh
- (2022-05-10) Noor Aldeen: It is a special addition and it is constantly being updated ... Will there be an add-on for Facebook? .. Also, I hope it was in Arabic .. Thank you to the developer
- (2022-05-03) c l: Feature rich, great ui/ux, looks great. programmer who made this is sick
- (2022-04-22) Mario Isidro Escalante Ayala: EXCELENT !
- (2022-04-20) MrMali03: Most useful thing on the internet for youtube
- (2022-04-19) Celil Akkoyun: Congratulations on a very nice addition. I think the fixed video player option should be added when scrolling down.
- (2022-04-15) Joe Chiu: It's the best youtube extension I have ever used. Not only the functional feature the UI is fantastic for beginners to use it. Outstanding design. Worthy for 5 stars.
- (2022-04-13) Karl Edelsten: When I use Youtube without Tweaks for YouTube it feels like both my hands have been cut off. Thanks for an excellent extension
- (2022-04-12) Rogerio M. Souza: Excellent work! Thanks @InzkDev
- (2022-04-09) Carlos Vazquez: Best thing ever for YouTube
- (2022-03-30) Matt Reed: Its okay but if I use global seek forward and seek back then my normal play pause doesn't work anymore
- (2022-03-30) Frank Candid: GOOOOOAAAATTTTEEEEDDD
- (2022-03-28) Nicholas Pequeno: A lot of great functionality! But I initially got this because I thought it would stop playlists from autoplaying. As far as I can tell, it does not. If it could pause at the very end of a video, that would be really useful to me.
- (2022-03-24) Stan: It's AWESOME!!!
- (2022-03-21) David Eso Nguyen: Great little app that solved stereo sound in Youtube music. It might be feasible to create a separate Music extension that only afffects that app, but this will do for now.
- (2022-03-17) hang da clown: this thing is incredible! easy to figure out with little tooltips everywhere. I was actually searching for a script alternative that brought back the video player's pre-2016 version where the controls were in their own little bar beneath the player, and while your option to make the current controls remain onscreen is not quite what I wanted it does do basically what I needed it to. THIS however, is not the reason for all five stars. that my friend, is because you've given me tools I can ACTUALLY use as...reigns for raising foals, shall we say. tools that I'd otherwise have to sell their little souls to have access to. not like they offer any real control anyways because they're too interested in what they can do with my privacy data after all but forcing my hand to agree to let them do so! I'm not fluent enough in legalese to get the nuance of the legislature behind CoffeePandaPassAuto to tell if we've any leg to stand on against this behavior but I'm sure having been put into effect 1998 we could all agree it needs a bit of updating... anyways great tool, I couldn't recommend this enough to any who give a dam about the content their young consume.
- (2022-03-16) Lucas TS: Nice extension, but... the reason I'm using is to not lose player focus, so I can always use arrows hotkeys to change volume and move the video forward/backward... However, when I use the mouse to change manually the volume (in the player volume button) I lose the focus and the right and left arrow now control the volume, not the video (fwd/bwd)... Can you fix this? Thanks!
- (2022-03-12) Donnie Darshan: Since Yesterday "Skip Video Intro On All Videos" Option is Not Working I Think Some New Bug Got Generated Due to New Update ..... Hope We Get It Fixed , Overall this is Best Best Best Extension For YouTube ....
- (2022-03-12) mate gamer: only thing im using this extention in is instant full screen yt deafult full screen has 5s delay and i hate it but i love this extention
- (2022-09-20, v:3.30.0) Alejandro Díaz: Video Popup and Not Interested
I'd like to request two features. The first one is an option to pop out the video so I can watch it even if I'm using another app. The second feature is a quick way to mark a video as "Not interested" without having to click the three dots menu. Maybe show an icon when you hover the video, just like the three dots menu appear.
- (2022-08-31, v:3.30.0) Ahmed Imtiaz: Feature: Set Playback Speed On Individual Channels
just like "Skip Video Intro On Individual Channels" it would be amazing if there was a feature called "Set Playback Speed On Individual Channels" as there are some podcasts that we might want to always listen to at higher playback speeds.
- (2022-08-21, v:3.30.0) Troy Sleepy: YouTube Gaming Live Not Showing
I ran into an issue that I can screenshot or video if requested. When I go to YouTube's Gaming Live Streams (Top live games), streams do not pop up at all unless it's in the home screen or tweaks for youtube is disabled.
- (2022-08-21, v:3.30.0) lydia ehab: Suggestion
can you remove shadows that appear on video when hover on progress bar
- (2022-08-04, v:3.29.0) Florian Dauer: Sticky Player
Hi, the sticky player is a great feature but its very intrusive imo. The extension "Enhancer for Youtube" does it more elegant and fluent i think. Could you get it to work like that extension or make your approach more flexible? So i can finally can get rid of it and only use your extension instead :)
- (2022-08-02, v:3.29.0) Tewani Tejas (tej): Scroll THru video
Scrolling in the player skips through the video how do i disable this
- (2022-07-17, v:3.28.0) Status Quo: Fade on fullscreen.
Excellent extension. Would you consider adding the feature to fade to black when we fullscreen a video, similar to how Firefox integrated? It's a much smoother transition look.
- (2022-07-10, v:3.28.0) Gauldoth A: How do I copy the URL at the current time?
Its listed as a feature in your app but I am not sure how to exactly copy the URL at the current time?
- (2022-06-29, v:3.28.0) Mod Master: How do I download videos?
I noticed a setting called "Video Download Link - Template", and I never really understood what it meant. So, I assumed it meant that when you right click on the video player, you can get the download link. And when I tried that, it didn't work. There is a download button below the video player, but that's only there because I have YouTube Premium. Can you please help me? Thanks. (Oh yeah, what that setting is set to for me is just the default, "youtube-dl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=%s".)
- (2022-06-12, v:3.28.0) Clemens Ratte-Polle: Tweaks for YouTube : Player Controls under Video field?
Moin. What about Player Controls under the Video Player field? I do not like them in the video.
- (2022-05-25, v:3.27.0) 墨香: Auto-pause feature
I would like to see a feature that when I open a video, it will automatically pause by default (unless it's a live stream) and only start playing automatically when I click on full screen. Because I like to read the description before I start watching a video, it would be much easier to have this feature, so I don't have to click on pause every time I open a video. :)
- (2022-05-22, v:3.27.0) Sergey Popov: Initial Auto-play - Off
Option "Initial Auto-play - Off" not work. On active option Auto-play switch always on in new youtube window.
- (2022-05-15, v:3.27.0) Blood Sand: Directional buttons, volume, skip forward/back
Depending on what has been clicked last (progress bar or volume/mute) the directional buttons on YouTube are inconsistent. Could you make it so the up/down keys are always volume and left/right always skip back/forward.
- (2022-05-14, v:3.27.0) Florian Dauer: Small feature idea
Hi, i have a small feature idea: With the Expanded Cinema Mode you always have to move the mouse to see the current chapter. So displaying the chapter name somewhere when a new chapter is reached in the video would be nice. Maybe a pop up with the seek action info. Or constantly show the current chapter in the top left video playback info box. Probably needs a truncate tho if its to long.
- (2022-05-10, v:3.27.0) Manu S Ch: Sort + PopUp + ReArrange LayOut + Comments separate scroll
Best extension ever!!!!!!, only feature I think is missing is -"realtime" sorting playlists- just like: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/youtube-playlist-duration/dngkgieidmdojikecmaelophabnldbhh and may be a popup feature to move and resize the player freely as well a feature to rearrange elements, for example the user decide to move the chapterlist below the playlist to dock it there, or the comments or something like that so it is more custom or appealing to the user particularly, of course it wold be nice too to have the comments section also scroll separatly from the player with its own scrollbar or somenthing
- (2022-05-05, v:3.27.0) Mika Peippo: Volume up or down whit mouse wheel on fullscreen video or half screen
hi i cant figure out the volume for mouse wheels how do i set this up or is it even in this app . Thanks
- (2022-05-04, v:3.27.0) mango: Disable double-click(full screen) on custom actions
It goes full screen in embedded player even though the feature above is turned on. By the way, thanks for the update for fixing going full screen on Youtube.com.
- (2022-04-27, v:3.27.0) lydia ehab: problem
you make expanded cinema (theatre mode) video resolution too much bigger crop video picture. and instead of hidden header make it hover header
- (2022-04-18, v:3.25.0) Blood Sand: Skip ad function
I was thinking that an option to only skip ads more than a minute long after 30 seconds might be a nice feature.
- (2022-04-08, v:3.25.0) Carlos Eduardo Silva: Play/Pause hotkey problem
I'm having an issue where whatever hotkey is set to toggle Play/Pause it is only able to Play the video. Once it's playing, hitting the hotkey will show the "play button" animation overlay on the center of the video, but it'll just keep playing. Once I refresh the page it starts working correctly, switching between playing and paused states. It seems to happen only when it's the first time Youtube loads per instance of the browser. I got the problem both on Chrome and Vivaldi broswers. Is there any known solution for that?
- (2022-04-08, v:3.25.0) mango BCY: Disable double-click(full screen) on custom actions
Sometimes, the feature above doesn't seem to work.(It goes to full screen when I double click LMB) If I refresh or reopen the page, then it starts working.
- (2022-03-17, v:3.24.2) Florian Dauer: Small progress bar delay
Is it possible to increase the update interval of the small progress bar? I don't like the delay when you fast forward. Is it even possible to get the same responsiveness of the normal progress bar?
- (2022-02-25, v:3.22.0) emill151: Preferred resolution doesn't work on some videos
my preferred resolution is 1080p and background resolution is 1080p but on some videos I keep having to manually put it on 1080p, not all of them. I have always prefer AV1 in youtube settings. Did Youtube do something recently cause this just started happening like 1-2 weeks ago
- (2022-02-08, v:3.21.0) Mohammad: Video Resolution Change
Hi, recently this problem occurs: I've set 'Preferred Video Resolution' to '144p' (and the other similar options to 'Off'). When I change resolution manually, after going to fullscreen it'll revert back to 144p. That means, every change between fullscreen and normal view, will reset the selected resolution to preferred one. With my set of settings, I expect no change in resolution and the new behaviour bothers me, so the 'Preferred Video Resolution' option is not practically usefull anymore.
- (2022-01-28, v:3.20.1) martin fernandez: video paused, continue watching?
hello¡¡ any way to skip the pause automatically with Tweaks for YouTube? thanx¡
- (2022-01-27, v:3.20.1) martin fernandez: video paused, continue watching?
hello¡¡ any way to skip the pause automatically with Tweaks for YouTube? thanx¡
- (2022-01-22, v:3.20.0) Seasons: Idea for saving bandwidth/cpu
hi, I use this extension to automatically set youtube video quality to 1080p (I have fiberoptic and a 1080p monitor, but for some reason youtube defaults to 720p). I use this feature of the extension along with plenty others that are great. however, sometimes I like to listen to the videos in the background or do other stuff. Playing these videos in 1080p slightly lags my cpu when gaming, so having the video automatically set to 1080p is not favorable in this scenario. I would like to suggestion a feature to automatically set the video quality to 144p when the window is minimized or if it is a song with a still image / no animation playing. Perhaps there could be another setting for video quality when the video is minimized / unfocused tab, or if the song contains music? (Music in this video | Listen ad-free with YouTube Premium | Song | | Artist | in bottom of the description of the video to detect if video is a song) I would like to enjoy automatic 1080p when I am watching videos, but have the videos set to 144p (lowest quality) when unfocused / minimized.
- (2021-08-08, v:3.12.0) Fábio Jaburu: Audio/Video Sync
just a sugestion since you seam open to add features. I am using a Audio/Video Sync add-on sometimes because I have DSP in the audio chain creating delay. the problem is that it somehow bypasses the loudness compensation your software does. I would be great to have this feature in your software.
- (2021-07-14, v:3.10.0) Narayana Rheiner: Hello
Does this app have a feature that can seperate the nodes and the opacity
- (2021-05-21, v:3.5.0) Juan Irungaray: Not working?
Hi, I downloaded recently and it was running fine, so I installed it on my Microsoft Edge browser on my main account, but it appears that I can use it the screen shortcuts very very breefly and then I cant, no matter if with it is setted to do it with the ModKey, default setting or whatever. It may be some other extension interfering with this one?
- (2021-05-20, v:3.5.0) Florian Dauer: Feature request
I have some ideas in mind, maybe its possible to add them in a update: - A option to place the small progress bar at the most bottom part of the player. - A miniplayer which comes up when you scroll down to the comments. Like the extension "Enhancer for youtube" does it.
- (2021-05-06, v:3.3.1) dragon high: Can I invert scroll direction?
This addon is awesome. But I want change scroll direction. Is there any method for this?
- (2021-02-27, v:2.9.1) Beqa Zhorzholiani: twitch
Amazing extention. Mouse wheel fastforward is genius. Thx for this. I would love to see similar extention for twitch, it would be amazing. I would be happy to pay for that too :) Have you thought about that? :)
- (2021-02-20, v:2.7.0) Mahdi Hasan: Add "Right Click" as mod key
The button was useful to me. :)
- (2021-02-20, v:2.7.0) Mahdi Hasan: Not working from the last update
I'm very pleased to see that the developer added new features to customize the interaction zone. That's what I was exactly looking for. But it created bugs and now it's not working at all. Hope the developer will fix this soon. :)
- (2021-02-20, v:2.7.0) Abu Saad: not working after last update?
Thanks for a great extension. It is not working for me in youtube anymore (it used to work before) and when i open the option page its blank. I dont know if its because of the latest update or not. Is there a way to install a previous version to check? I'm on version 2.7.0 (latest) Chrome is Version 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2020-12-21, v:2.2.0) Isacco Zhang: Thanks for this nice extension
A minor suggestion, please add the option to config the interaction zone manually.
- (2020-04-12, v:1.2.0) Love Travel: Gray bar a third of the screen on the bottom of the player
There is a gray bar a third of the screen on the bottom of the player that didn't happen before. I didn't add or change any other extensions and I even removed and reinstalled this extension and it still happens. Is this known and from a software upgrade?
- (2020-04-02, v:1.1.0) Kenneth Fu: Mouse wheel control toggle
It will be great if "Mouse wheel control" can be toggled by a keyboard shortcuts.
- (2019-12-11, v:1.0.1) Raúl Pérez Albarrán: Mouse Wheel Regions
Is it possible to disable the "Mouse wheel control" on this extension? It's really annoying when I want to scroll down in cinema mode and I end up lowering the playback rate or going forward/backwards in the video for who knows how many minutes. Other than that,the extension is nice,but I would really like to turn on/off the mouse settings.