Seek, control volume, speed, and more with mouse and keyboard. Adjust player controls, progress bar, subtitles, process audio...
- (2021-09-18) fact tact ask: really one of the most useful extension !!!!!!!!! Thanks. Thank you. I am indebted to you. I appreciate you. You are an inspiration. I am grateful. You are a blessing. You are a true friend. You're so great. This is great. My sincere thanks. You're the best. You make me happy. You've been very helpful.
- (2021-08-23) TeleA lex: нравится! спасибо!
- (2021-08-23) AlexC mexota: неплохо так вродебы!!!
- (2021-08-20) Molnar Gabor: Hide Player Controls WORKS! (Shift+V default) No more annoying play logo in the middle of the screen! (press again to reenable it)
- (2021-08-17) Isacco Zhang: Thank you for this great extension. One problem here, the "initial autoplay" doesn't seem to work, and please add a shortcut for enable/disable subtitles please
- (2021-08-09) CozMyN: Wow! A beautifully crafted software! 😍 99% of the features work, however I have some suggestions: - Add an option to automatically close ad banners - Option to mute ads - Auto gain seems to lower audio quality, and some videos are too loud, even on the -12 dB setting - Add description for every setting, under them, not on some other page 😅 - Hide specific items, for example just the end cards, info cards, annotations, etc. - Option to use mouse control hovering the progresion bar when not in fullscreen or modkey when not in fullscreen and without when in - "Navigate search results" is already possible, what exactly does this option do? - Initial volume slider doesn't work - It would be nice if dark mode for the app will be available - Global keyboard shortcuts - seek (seconds) and increase/decrease volume do not work - update: they do work, but I'm dumb, yet I strongly suggest adding a description on every setting to let the noobs like me know what they do 😁 - Changing numbers is a bit fiddly - Does a shortcut to hide the player controls when paused exist? That would be useful That's it, hope you'll improve the app in the future, but in the meantime, thanks for making it! 🥰
- (2021-08-03) Ádám Török: Please add a feature to auto start every video from a specific timestamp (ie. from 1:00), im sick of the intro frames and "hello guys", "hello youtube" at every video. thanks. (response me if you implemented. thanks). up to thos point, there is NO extension suport this.
- (2021-08-02) Fateen Ahmed: Just try it for 5 minutes and you'll never go back! Just awesome for scrubbing through long videos like lectures and podcasts without fidgeting with the default UI.
- (2021-07-23) Дмитрий Цуканов: featureful and consise
- (2021-07-19) Hosa: Is there any extension or script for youtube for low resolution screens? the thumbnail is huge! one page takes only three video thumbnails!
- (2021-07-18) Roberto Andres: This was what I looked for so long, thank you very much!
- (2021-07-15) Максим Зинин: You are the best!
- (2021-06-07) Blue: Finally find a way to get rid of the annoying progress and control bar, because I watch tutorial often and pause often. The bar blocks out video content.
- (2021-06-07) Vatsal Dhanuka: IS THERE A OPTION FOR ENABLING THIS FUNCTION OTHER THAN YOUTUBE
- (2021-06-01) Fábio Wolarski: very nice. how does it meassure the loudness for auto-boost though? it doesn't seam to match the value in "stats for nerds"
- (2021-06-01) Dzmitry Astapkovich: Dear developers, could you, please, add possibility to set different shortcut keys for the same action? I mean, if I have multilanguage system, then shortcuts work only for one language, but I want shortcuts work in different keyboard layout. Thank you!
- (2021-05-27) デビッド -degeo: very usefull extension, no crashes or errors
- (2021-05-23) Mustafa: best app for youtube
- (2021-05-20) Florian Dauer: Exactly what i was looking for. Love it!
- (2021-05-06) dragon high: please make option to invert scroll direction.
- (2021-03-07) Mahdi Hasan: Very useful extension but has some issues. It has got many recent updates but these aren't fixed yet. 1. Wheel control doesn't works when hovering over progress bar and below. I wanted to seek forward and backward by mouse wheel when hovering over progress bar. But it doesn't work for that reason. 2. When using Wheel+RMB as combination, context menu pops up after RMB release. I want to get full control from mouse without touching keyboard and also don't want to block scrolling by only using wheel. So I'm using Wheel+RMB as combination. Currently using autocontol to prevent context-menu pop-up when this combination is triggered. i.e this one from "Enhancer for YouTube" can do this. https://imgur.com/6qe8LtT
- (2021-03-04) Josefine Von Bismarck: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Very Cool.. 👋👋👋 ..I have to clap for your work & effort you put into this extension ❤💗💛
- (2021-02-13) Nazmul Hossain: Please add video resolution option and all tab mini player option. Thank you.
- (2021-02-06) Beqa Zhorzholiani: Very good
- (2021-01-12) Abhi G: AWESOME!!! Have only used it for the last hour and regret not having been using it for at least 10 years! Would personally like to thank the creator for such an great and simple work. Totally in love with it, exactly what I was looking for. Suggestions: 1. being able to customise the navigation areas 2. sometimes (very few) the mouse scroll scrolls away on the page instead of doing the specified action of the region. maybe have a page scroll lock feature or some other innovative fix to it. Once again, thanks for this creation :)
- (2020-12-08) MRNIKUSHA101: Can u make player controls Unhidden? or make delay time more longer for example 1 minute or 1 hour
- (2020-11-18) -[ Alien FX Fiend ]-: Awesome, they've fixed a lot of issues that was plaguing it: like having to pause /w the hotkey to view the Progress Bar, now it can be done without it —which is astounding ! Also sometimes embedded videos Progress Bars are hidden due to this extension, but pausing + unpausing to grab focus & then hitting the hotkey (Shift + V) usually lets you view it again. No qualms /w it, I've tried out a bunch of extensions for hiding YT Player Controls, but using this as my main now. I have a jerky USB mouse connected to my laptop & when it intermittently mouses the cursor, 'causes the Player Controls to appear, which is annoying.
- (2020-11-03) Ruben Cellosundaram: Awesome features. Clean. Neat. I love it! Should be way more users... small request: please add reverse embed ♥
- (2020-10-10) 牧茶: This is a great extension. This extension is safe to use as it only reads youtube. I would like to be able to choose only the features I want to use. ------------------------------------------------------ 素晴らしい拡張機能です。この拡張機能はyoutubeのみの読み取りということで安心して使用できます。要望として使いたい機能だけ選べるようにして欲しい。
- (2020-08-20) Luka Labudović: Amazing, could be paid extension easily.
- (2020-08-13) Good day to die: Presistent progress bar does not work sometime it disappears
- (2020-04-02) Kenneth Fu: very useful!
- (2020-01-30) Tyrion Lee: Trust me. This is the best ever for this function. Don't waste your precious time.
- (2021-08-08, v:3.12.0) Fábio Wolarski: Audio/Video Sync
just a sugestion since you seam open to add features. I am using a Audio/Video Sync add-on sometimes because I have DSP in the audio chain creating delay. the problem is that it somehow bypasses the loudness compensation your software does. I would be great to have this feature in your software.
- (2021-07-14, v:3.10.0) Narayana Rheiner: Hello
Does this app have a feature that can seperate the nodes and the opacity
- (2021-05-21, v:3.5.0) Juan Irungaray: Not working?
Hi, I downloaded recently and it was running fine, so I installed it on my Microsoft Edge browser on my main account, but it appears that I can use it the screen shortcuts very very breefly and then I cant, no matter if with it is setted to do it with the ModKey, default setting or whatever. It may be some other extension interfering with this one?
- (2021-05-20, v:3.5.0) Florian Dauer: Feature request
I have some ideas in mind, maybe its possible to add them in a update: - A option to place the small progress bar at the most bottom part of the player. - A miniplayer which comes up when you scroll down to the comments. Like the extension "Enhancer for youtube" does it.
- (2021-05-06, v:3.3.1) dragon high: Can I invert scroll direction?
This addon is awesome. But I want change scroll direction. Is there any method for this?
- (2021-02-27, v:2.9.1) Beqa Zhorzholiani: twitch
Amazing extention. Mouse wheel fastforward is genius. Thx for this. I would love to see similar extention for twitch, it would be amazing. I would be happy to pay for that too :) Have you thought about that? :)
- (2021-02-20, v:2.7.0) Mahdi Hasan: Add "Right Click" as mod key
The button was useful to me. :)
- (2021-02-20, v:2.7.0) Mahdi Hasan: Not working from the last update
I'm very pleased to see that the developer added new features to customize the interaction zone. That's what I was exactly looking for. But it created bugs and now it's not working at all. Hope the developer will fix this soon. :)
- (2021-02-20, v:2.7.0) Abu Saad: not working after last update?
Thanks for a great extension. It is not working for me in youtube anymore (it used to work before) and when i open the option page its blank. I dont know if its because of the latest update or not. Is there a way to install a previous version to check? I'm on version 2.7.0 (latest) Chrome is Version 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2020-12-21, v:2.2.0) Isacco Zhang: Thanks for this nice extension
A minor suggestion, please add the option to config the interaction zone manually.
- (2020-04-12, v:1.2.0) Love Travel: Gray bar a third of the screen on the bottom of the player
There is a gray bar a third of the screen on the bottom of the player that didn't happen before. I didn't add or change any other extensions and I even removed and reinstalled this extension and it still happens. Is this known and from a software upgrade?
- (2020-04-02, v:1.1.0) Kenneth Fu: Mouse wheel control toggle
It will be great if "Mouse wheel control" can be toggled by a keyboard shortcuts.
- (2019-12-11, v:1.0.1) Raúl Pérez Albarrán: Mouse Wheel Regions
Is it possible to disable the "Mouse wheel control" on this extension? It's really annoying when I want to scroll down in cinema mode and I end up lowering the playback rate or going forward/backwards in the video for who knows how many minutes. Other than that,the extension is nice,but I would really like to turn on/off the mouse settings.