YouTube popup pause and resume as well as no buffer, HD quality, wide screen, ...
YouTube Control Center is a browser extension to control YouTube pages from a toolbar popup. You can pause, resume, stop, move to the next or previous tracks right from the popup without the need to switch to the YouTube tab. Note that if there is no open YouTube tab, by pressing the toolbar button, a new YouTube page is opened. When the player starts to playing the video, popup is ready. Using this extension you can also control page layout as well as the player behaviours like: 1. Stop player from buffering media 2. Change quality to HD (HD2160p, HD1440p, HD1080p, HD720p) 3. Prevent the player from displaying annotations 4. Prevent the player from starting the next track when the current one is finished For more info please visit: http://add0n.com/control-center.html Logs: 0.5.1: adds a new feature: Buffer video without starting it 0.5.2: the popup is now displayed when there is an open YouTube page. No buffering functionality is improved. 0.5.3: Supports YouTube history
- (2020-01-24) Jim Jang: youtube still keeps buffering
- (2019-10-26) Max Triet: Buffering is still the same. Not working.
- (2019-07-26) Johny Why: Could be the best YouTube control center. Because SMALL. But, Quality setting doesn't work. Also, doesn't work on embeds.
- (2019-06-14) Tukoz Aki: I still have to manually set the video resolution after I set quality to 1080HD (or Best resolution) in the extension's pop-up. And repeat after each page reload (eg after a break) and for each 'Next episode' in playlists. Chrome OS here so I can't even try the extension on Firefox unfortunately :( Nice extension beside this.
- (2019-05-09) punk rat: Im having trouble locating the youtube center settings, there should be a gear beside my user but its not there. all my other settings are just regular settings for my account. can you please help me.
- (2019-04-05) Streisand Effect: Wants to read my browsing history. No thanks.
- (2019-02-13) Chris W: Horrible. Doesn't buffer videos further. Made it so that I couldn't see any comments or suggested videos, as everything but the video was just grey blocks. How is this even an extension? Literally does NOTHING that it claims to do.
- (2019-01-29) Rodrigo Rodrigues: zuado
- (2019-01-28) abubakar jamshaid: So far good. I don't have to move to youtube tab to play pause in office.
- (2018-12-16) madrabbitwoman: I appears to not do anything it says it should - not worth it
- (2018-10-17) Cumpre o que promete. A melhor extensão de controle do Youtube.
- (2018-10-07) AndersoN FariaS: Não esta funcionando.
- (2018-09-28) COtyFIKASZ FIK: nie dziala
- (2018-09-13) TiK3v: Ça marche!
- (2018-08-14) Marie G: Some of the controls have stopped working. F.eks: I cannot turn the video suggestions sidebar off anymore. Deleting and reinstalling did not fix the problems. I'll still keep the extension for turning off video comments which was my reason to get it in the first place.
- (2018-06-27) Mike F.: No es tan buena, busquen Youtube playback control
- (2018-05-17) Manas P: Love it to bits. it is so useful
- (2018-05-02) AXEL 3000: aun no la exploro bien pero si es funcionl
- (2018-03-19) Alex D: Just what I need for constant music stream at work! EDIT: Unfortunately, memory consumption of the addon is even higher than that of YouTube tabs I control. My work computer is not up to task of running it smoothly without compromising my workflow. Therefore, I have to disable it. Hoping for the update to temper memory consumption.
- (2018-03-18) Farhaan Akhtar: wow nice control
- (2018-03-14) THE STYLISH TRAVELLER 2: 现在不知道 一个星期后在看看
- (2018-02-05) Alexandre Blanc: This is the best extension for manager youtube tracking
- (2018-01-06) Mellow Fellow: At the time of writing, the option to buffer video without starting buffers only about 30 secs of video before stopping. Won't buffer whole video.
- (2017-12-30) Danilo Santos: Resolution recommendation is not working
- (2017-12-13) Rommel Lizondo: no va muy bien