Pins all tabs in the current window.
- (2020-10-08) Op __: Thank You Exactly what I was looking for
- (2020-09-22) Jonathan Pereira: Works perfectly, thank you.
- (2020-08-11) Sven Moon: Freaking awesome. Gotta say "Thanks!" Could use a configurable hotkey.
- (2019-11-21) Tarush Raiwani: we have an extension for everything don't we
- (2019-05-23) Fernando Santamaria: you save me today! Many thanks
- (2019-02-22) Rajas MR: Works like it says
- (2019-01-08) Baruch Toledano: Genius! thank you.
- (2018-08-13) tazz devil: Great tool. I have way to many pages open at once and sometimes chrome shuts due to no memory left. So i have to open my bookmarks and load them all again but they are not pinned . 1 click and all your tabs are pinned... Saves me heaps of time 10/10. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS :D
- (2017-07-14) Armando: Works as needed! Thank you :D
- (2017-01-26) Ahmed Abd El Azim: perfect
- (2016-11-09) Dwight Stegall: Thanks for making this. I've been trying for 8 years to get someone to do make it. :)
- (2016-10-14) Reamon Engeringh: Works like a charm!! :-)
- (2016-09-02) Dominic Parkhurst: Excellent, Chrome tabs take up too much space. If you find that annoying, then this is the extension for you!
- (2016-05-22) Clifton Chambers: Exactly what I was looking for and functions as desired.
- (2015-12-22) Smith Belini: great
- (2015-09-16) NW Social: Well flippin' heck why didn't I think of looking for this earlier! I have had it for one minute, so far it has worked perfectly.
- (2015-09-09) Z B: Love it. Very simple to use.
- (2015-07-21) Rmuxe72: Very easy to use. I love it.
- (2015-06-09) Kero Monkey: Worked perfectly when I needed to uninstall the Great Suspender extension without losing my tabs.
- (2015-03-06) Or Schiro: Great design. Do one thing but do it well. Thanks!
- (2015-01-05) George Kao: It's effective, quick, light! For years I've been hoping someone would create this simple useful extension -- thank you James!
- (2017-08-05, v:1.1) Rob Christian: More detail needed
Does it pin all tabs that I open? Please include some details of the extension behavior.
- (2016-07-06, v:1.1) Avishek Das: How about a "unpin all" function?
that would make this complete.