Pins all tabs in the current window.
- (2021-03-15) Jonnatan Betancur: Works perfectly, awesome for productivity.
- (2020-10-08) Op __: Thank You Exactly what I was looking for
- (2020-09-22) Jonathan Pereira: Works perfectly, thank you.
- (2020-08-11) Sven Moon: Freaking awesome. Gotta say "Thanks!" Could use a configurable hotkey.
- (2019-11-21) Tarush Raiwani: we have an extension for everything don't we
- (2019-05-23) Fernando Santamaria: you save me today! Many thanks
- (2019-02-22) Rajas MR: Works like it says
- (2019-01-08) Baruch Toledano: Genius! thank you.
- (2018-08-13) tazz devil: Great tool. I have way to many pages open at once and sometimes chrome shuts due to no memory left. So i have to open my bookmarks and load them all again but they are not pinned . 1 click and all your tabs are pinned... Saves me heaps of time 10/10. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS :D
- (2017-07-14) Armando: Works as needed! Thank you :D
- (2017-01-26) Ahmed Mohamed Abd El Azim: perfect
- (2016-11-09) Dwight Stegall: Thanks for making this. I've been trying for 8 years to get someone to do make it. :)
- (2016-10-14) Reamon Engeringh: Works like a charm!! :-)
- (2016-09-02) Dominica Parkhurst: Excellent, Chrome tabs take up too much space. If you find that annoying, then this is the extension for you!
- (2016-05-22) Clifton Chambers: Exactly what I was looking for and functions as desired.
- (2015-12-22) 555 55: great
- (2015-09-16) NW Social: Well flippin' heck why didn't I think of looking for this earlier! I have had it for one minute, so far it has worked perfectly.
- (2015-09-09) Z B: Love it. Very simple to use.
- (2015-07-21) Rmuxe72: Very easy to use. I love it.
- (2015-06-09) Kero Monkey: Worked perfectly when I needed to uninstall the Great Suspender extension without losing my tabs.
- (2015-03-06) Or Schiro: Great design. Do one thing but do it well. Thanks!
- (2015-01-05) George Kao: It's effective, quick, light! For years I've been hoping someone would create this simple useful extension -- thank you James!
- (2022-04-13, v:1.1) Tim Sneller: PinAllTabs - Unpin function
When using the UNPIN option, the order of all of my open tabs REVERSES. I have to PIN and UNPIN again to get the tabs back in the correct order. This is because when you manually unpin tabs they are added to the immediate right of the last pinned tabs. Manually unpinning tabs from First Tab to last tab also reverses the order. The fix for this is to unpin the LAST pinned tab first, and then work to the left.
- (2021-12-19, v:1.1) Bill Wilson: A VERY useful extension, and one I've needed for a long time!
A suggestions would be to add descriptions to the extensions you create so everyone will understand the product better including how to use it (this one is pretty simple). Good work!
- (2017-08-05, v:1.1) Rob Christian: More detail needed
Does it pin all tabs that I open? Please include some details of the extension behavior.
- (2016-07-06, v:1.1) Avishek Das: How about a "unpin all" function?
that would make this complete.