The Quidco extension reminds you of the cashback you could be earning when browsing your favourite online retailers.
- (2020-07-29) Russell: Buggy code which causes problems and errors on websites that use CSP security. There's something in the way Quidco try to load fonts, which causes CSP errors in the console. Very frustrating for web developers. Will have to uninstall. Error shown here: https://imgur.com/a/azPF8Y8 Quidco developers! To test this, go to something like https://csp.withgoogle.com/docs/index.html and open the Developer Console with Quidco Extension installed on Chrome. Observe the font errors.
- (2020-01-29) Marcus Tucker: It pops up every time you visit a site that Quidco has a cashback for, which is many, and thus quite annoying and easy to ignore (why not an auto-cashback option?), plus when it does appear it doesn't say anything about what % or £ cashback is available and/or provide a link to find out (why not?) so the extension falls pretty far short of its potential IMHO. However it's more useful than not having it at all, hence my "OK" rating.
- (2020-01-02) Justin L: Far prefer the old extension, but it is broken* and constantly balks about updating to the new extension. broken/severely castrated: the browser notification buttons are gone.
- (2019-12-23) Billy Oliver: Keep asking to to update to the latest but I have the latest :(
- (2019-12-10) Anastasia Sarkisyan: I really like this new Quidco extension
- (2019-11-27) WG England: Tried to install the extension but just getting previous site and telling me to remove from Chrome. Do I have to do this before extension installed
- (2019-11-07) John Butler: The actual extension works insofar that it pops up to inform about cashback on the website but when I activate that cashback using the extension, it doesn't register in my account. I end up having to raise a claim for those purchases every time.
- (2019-10-24) Andrew Lee: Upgraded to the new version, but still getting pop ups telling me to upgrade to the new version. On Chromebook 77.0.3865.105
- (2019-10-14) J Howey: Much better than the previous extension, however as a couple other people have mentioned - not a fan of the search results within search engine (option to turn that off perhaps?).
- (2019-10-10) Shazad Ahmed: Keeps asking to update
- (2019-10-09) Phil Caine: Really not keen on this extension inserting big "headers" into my google search results page. Would much prefer to revert to the "old method" of just having pop-up notifications about potential savings. Unfortunately can't now get the old extension so had to disable this new one completely
- (2019-10-04) Matt T: Not sure why but I'm getting repeating popup requests to update this extension despite having updated it?
- (2019-10-03) Pablo Alvarez Guerra: This add-on is super helpful and works very well - great help to remind using Quidco for all your online shopping.
- (2019-10-02) Sarah And Leigh: Love this, great to be reminded to check out Quidco for cashback rates/vouchers before making a purchase!
- (2019-10-01) Mark Rigby: the UI looks better than before but it now covers other plugins so needs to be moved to another location, but until Quidco fix their cashback tracking and the extension displays how much cashback is currently on offer for each site, i'm sticking with the TopCashBack ext
- (2020-07-29, v:3.0.14) Russell: Console errors caused by Quidco Chrome extension on a website which uses CSR security
Buggy code which causes problems and errors on websites that use CSP security. There's something in the way Quidco try to load fonts, which causes CSP errors in the console. Very frustrating for web developers. Will have to uninstall. Error shown here: https://imgur.com/a/azPF8Y8 Quidco developers! To test this, go to something like https://csp.withgoogle.com/docs/index.html and open the Developer Console with Quidco Extension installed on Chrome. Observe the font errors.
- (2020-06-30, v:3.0.12) Kam Samji: Keep Getting the "Upgrade to Improved Cashback..." pop up
Hi. On both, Chrome and Edge, I keep getting the pop up on the bottom right to tell me to upgrade to the "Improved Cashback...", but when i click this it just takes to to the Extensions store which tells me I already have the extension installed (which i already know!) This has been happening for a few months now
- (2020-03-22, v:3.0.4) Regen James Gregg: Search result icon covers results
Hello. I'm having a persistent problem where in search results your logo and discount offers for a site covers the title of the result making both impossible to read.
- (2020-02-08, v:3.0.4) Colin Reynolds: Exception List
Hi Quidco, Is it possible to add an exception list for specific websites to this extension? My employer offers cashback via Quidco but whenever I go to any internal company site, because it uses the same domain I'm constantly being asked to enable cashback. I know I can create a list of sites I allow, but is it possible to add the opposite, sites that are exceptions? Thanks so much :)
- (2019-12-01, v:3.0.4) jess blackstone: Daily upgrade popup
Having the same issue as the others - daily pop ups reminding me to upgrade despite having upgraded.
- (2019-10-31, v:3.0.4) M S: Telling me to update.
Updated to latest - daily message telling me to update the extension - Win 10 and Chrome all latest versions.
- (2019-10-30, v:3.0.4) Aaron James: ive updated to the latest but it keeps telling me to update the extension..
How do i stop this please
- (2019-10-30, v:3.0.4) Emily Osler: Annoying pop-ups
I updated to the new extension a few weeks ago, and I like it - I like the new features, makes it much easier not to miss cashback. However I am still getting annoying pop ups from Chrome asking me to update to the newest version when I visit certain sites - why is this? I can't seem to see somewhere to update again?
- (2019-10-08, v:3.0.4) Phil Caine: How do I disable the insertion of
After getting a few pop-ups nagging me to update my Quidco chrome extension, I did finally delete my "old" extension and install the new one. Unfortunately I absolutely hate it. I do not want my search results page changed to include large "Quidco headers" above each individual result. I was quite happy with and would like to return to just having pop-ups reminding me of cashback possibilities. How do either: a) modify options in current extension to make it work as above b) find and re-install the old extension (I can no longer find it in the chrome web store)