Dialer for Google Hangouts - Click to Call any number!
Do you want to call land lines and mobile for FREE?! (US and Canada) Install Dialer, and voilá! Dialer is a Google Chrome Extension which provides a simple, easy, fast and cheap way to make phone calls throught Google Hangouts. You can type the phone digits or select them from any web page.
- (2020-08-21) Kathy Farrey: Not working. Says insufficient credit. US calls are supposed to be free. Maybe it's a Google glitch. I can't call from the Google Voice website either. Only there I don't get an error message, if just doesn't work. I will check back in about a week.
- (2020-04-03) mohan brar: Awesome
- (2020-03-24) Dan Gibson: Doesn't work... - Hangouts says its a malformed number! To recreate the issue, I highlights a number (xxx) xxx-xxxx and right-clicked. Selected "Call: ..." in my right-click menu - option created by the app. When I clicked it, Hangouts opens but complains its a malformed number.
- (2019-11-02) J thibault: great short cut! I'm canadian so I have to use hangouts (audio dial).
- (2020-07-11, v:1.02) Alfred Petrossian: Flaw that makes the extension useless
ISSUE: trying to click dial in US (201) 123-4567, it moves the number to hangout as 20 1123-4567, designating country code 20. SOLUTION: allowing automatic insertion of prefix 1 will allow the number to properly be dialed by hangouts.
- (2019-11-02, v:1.02) J thibault: great dial, looking for outlook version
Great extension. I've been looking for an Outlook add-in that does the same a (com version) nothing on web-based s server. make a dial-HO button. Unfortunately I'm a financial advisor, not a coder. But basically you would have a macro VBA that would embed an unformatted number 15063310205 (the one has to be there or it's replaced by "+" in a Hangouts hyperlink. If you ever think of developing something like that I would buy it. Not the R&D cost to install soft but if you Mass produce state certainly put a $30. If you were to write the script and macro with an install we could talk. Anyway great work I'm Canadian so I have to use Hangouts unfortunately I think it's on its way to the grave but I use a headset at work and I'm independently employed with a national firm but I cover my car so north American calls or great when they're free jean thibault (jean is john french version) [email protected] www.pifinancial.com