Page Load Times
This Extension gives the fully loaded time. When the processing of the page is complete and all the resources on the page (images, CSS, etc.) have finished downloading. The browser will trigger window.onload when this occurs. Updates: -New icon notifications for optimum page loads -Green icon for <3 -Yellow icon for >3 and <5 -Red icon for >5 to display very high page load
- (2018-05-09) It's Awesome Avinash!! Great Job!! Made my job easy!! Thanks.
- (2018-05-07) suresh p: good one
- (2018-05-07) Ashwini kk: Accurately provides the page load time.
- (2018-05-04) Murali P: Must Say it's a Cool One.
- (2018-05-04) Nikhil Purohit: Exactly what I wanted!
- (2018-05-04) Prashant Jain: Awesome extension, helped a lot.
- (2018-05-02) puneet desai: Excellent one. Accurate time.
- (2018-05-02) marrireddy Kumar: Excellent
- (2018-05-02) Robin Gupta: Measures timing from navigation start event, brilliant and accurate .
- (2018-05-01) Alan Baird: Incredible timing. This extension got me the almost exact page load time when compared to Gtmetrix. Must have for web developers
- (2018-05-01) Mike Weliom: Awesome Extension. Accurate time
- (2018-05-01) user1 1: Awesome
- (2018-05-01) Pooja Desai: good
- (2020-08-19, v:2.0) John Howard: Extension not working
Hi I've installed the extension today but cannot get it to work. This is what's happening: - on a relevant webpage, the icon appears greyed out. - a number appears over the bottom half of the icon, such as 4.64. - left-clicking the icon does nothing, no box opens showing times. - right-clicking the icon shows a sort of context menu. Actions I have taken include: - uninstalling Chrome, rebooting and reinstalling Chrome and the extension. - exiting my Internet Security suite and rebooting, so my PC is just using Windows Defender. - allowing all cookies. In short, having spent half-a-day fiddling about with it, it still won't work! So, any ideas how to get it working?