Breathe reminds you to breathe during your work day, and activate the parasympathetic nervous system
Breathe is a new tab chrome extension that instructs you on how to breathe correctly and slowly, with a very deep and thoughtful visual that gets your brain to relax in the breathing process. Every time you are about to work on something new, it will immediately remind you to take a second and breathe - lowering your cortisol levels, which in turn lowers your stress levels, heart rate, blood pressure, and anxiety. Every time you open a new tab and start another work session, take a minute to breath five deep breaths using the guided visual experience. After finishing the short exercise you will get inspired with a random motivational quote to boost your productivity and give you a nice serotonin boost.
- (2022-04-26) Willem Grant: How is this even featured?! It doesn't even open. The name is greyed out in the Extensions list (the one next to the search/website bar) and there's no options or anything.
- (2022-02-28) י. פ.: מקסים
- (2021-02-09) Jordan H: I think a lot of people don't understand what the extension actually does: it changes your new tab page into an animated circle, with text guiding you through the breathing exercise and finishing with a random quote - every time you open a new tab, it will start the breathing exercise. The extension button has no features, other than an option that brings you back to this page. I like the extension and what it does, but I've knocked a star off because of the lack of customisation. I already had set my new tab page to one that I've personalised, but unfortunately can't use both extensions at the same time.
- (2020-12-07) Shua Choi: ??????? whyd it take me back to the chrome store
- (2020-10-13) pio pio: es verdad eso me lleva a esta misma pagina
- (2020-09-02) Chris Walker: I like this overall but you nearly lost me with the Rupert Murdoch quote. Why insert quotes from such poltical and divisive figures into something that's supposed to calm people down?
- (2020-09-02) George Markey: Does not work. Takes me back to this page.
- (2020-07-12) yohan kim: Love this! becouse This is relaxing!
- (2020-04-11) David: Doesn't do anything. Doesn't even open. Takes me back to this page. Yes. THIS one. The one you are looking at.
- (2020-02-16) et o: Much better than Headspace!
- (2020-02-14) Shai Nahum: This is relaxing!
- (2020-02-14) James Henckel: really well written app
- (2020-02-13) Oran Peretz: Super simple solution to a proven method, Love it!
- (2020-02-13) Imri Goldberg: Impressive work
- (2020-02-12) Love this! Live saver!
- (2020-02-10) Jaxon Hanford: I now have ooxygen, no more die, breth
- (2020-02-01) dejavuwu: almost forgot
- (2021-04-13, v:1.0.2) Muhammad ImranB_MBPKRO: not working
i don't believe why this app is not working
- (2020-02-07, v:1.0.2) luny Toon-ny: i think this is a wonderfull aapp , iff it works lol <?
i have pimpels