Breathe reminds you to breathe during your work day, and activate the parasympathetic nervous system
Breathe is a new tab chrome extension that instructs you on how to breathe correctly and slowly, with a very deep and thoughtful visual that gets your brain to relax in the breathing process. Every time you are about to work on something new, it will immediately remind you to take a second and breathe - lowering your cortisol levels, which in turn lowers your stress levels, heart rate, blood pressure, and anxiety. Every time you open a new tab and start another work session, take a minute to breath five deep breaths using the guided visual experience. After finishing the short exercise you will get inspired with a random motivational quote to boost your productivity and give you a nice serotonin boost.
- (2020-10-13) piopio ipoipo: es verdad eso me lleva a esta misma pagina
- (2020-09-02) Chris Walker: I like this overall but you nearly lost me with the Rupert Murdoch quote. Why insert quotes from such poltical and divisive figures into something that's supposed to calm people down?
- (2020-09-02) George Markey: Does not work. Takes me back to this page.
- (2020-07-12) Jamie Yoda: Love this! becouse This is relaxing!
- (2020-04-11) David Hulks: Doesn't do anything. Doesn't even open. Takes me back to this page. Yes. THIS one. The one you are looking at.
- (2020-02-16) et o: Much better than Headspace!
- (2020-02-14) Shai Nahum: This is relaxing!
- (2020-02-14) James Henckel: really well written app
- (2020-02-13) Oran Peretz: Super simple solution to a proven method, Love it!
- (2020-02-13) Imri Goldberg: Impressive work
- (2020-02-12) Amir Shevat: Love this! Live saver!
- (2020-02-10) Jaxon Hanford: I now have ooxygen, no more die, breth
- (2020-02-01) dejavuwu: almost forgot
- (2020-02-07, v:1.0.2) luny Toon-ny: i think this is a wonderfull aapp , iff it works lol <?
i have pimpels