move your kindle highlights & notes to evernote automatically.
Just go to the chrome extension library, or the firefox add-ons library and search for kindle 2 evernote and for $.99 per month your kindle highlights / notes will be automatically moved to your evernote account when you click the extension button at the top right of your browser.
- (2016-08-26) steven pease: I can not get it to work and the contacts here and on the website get no response. Don't waist any time or money on this app, you can not get anyone to help you.
- (2015-10-08) Javier Vicini-Parra: Fantástica extensión. Finalmente puedo acceder a repasar aquello que resalto de una lectura, lo cual históricamente para mí había sido una tarea ingrata y dispendiosa. Cada día me gustan más Kindle, Evernote y, ahora, esta aplicación.
- (2015-07-06) Duncan Goodall: This extension is great! WOrks like a charm. I never have to copy/paste my kindle notes over to Evernote ever again!
- (2019-11-19, v:1.0) Aparna Pujar: OK.. does this thing work?
I tried to follow the instructions for transferring my kindle highlights to my evernote account - but nothing seems to happen. So, is this going to work? If not, please cancel again and refund the amount. Thanks.
- (2019-08-11, v:1.0) E B: Still alive? Access to "Documents" possible?
Hi, since the comments are some years ago and the linke URL is not working: Is this extension still alive? If yes: Can your extension handle the notes and bookmarks of the type "document", too? Or does it retrieve the same content like the kindle page read.amazon.com/kp/notebook which is showing only notes from book bought directly from amazon, not self-added MOBI Files ?
- (2017-09-18, v:1.0) Roy King: see two other posts -- stopped working
I removed the extension and reloaded. Still just asks for credentials but when entered and says approved never runs. When I hit the extension again it keeps asking for credentials.
- (2017-09-18, v:1.0) Roy King: stopped working
Still not working. keeps giving me notification to login and it never links and transfers. Please help!!!
- (2017-08-31, v:1.0) Roy King: Will not run past asking me to save my credentials
I click on the notification and log in for enote and kindle but everytime i start the extension I get the same notification.
- (2017-08-27, v:1.0) lucas toriy: payment method changed
I have recently changedthe payment method. Autopay may not be working now. Can you please check if it is ok now? I am trying to sync the highlights, but it keeps asking me to save credentials
- (2016-10-11, v:1.0) Peter Grant: Not syncing all books
The sync woks....partially. It does not sync all my books; several are missing. Any idea why?
- (2016-08-24, v:1.0) steven pease: tells me it's logged in
I get the notice saying it is logged in to both kindle and evernote, then about a minute later it tells me to sign in and enter credentials. I saved my credentials for both and when I did it says they are great. It is also not transferring anything. How can I fix thi?
- (2016-02-19, v:1.0) Roy King: keeps asking me to set credentials
Everytime I click the extension it asks for me to approve credentials. It worked fine first few weeks but now is not updating recent highlights and keeps asking for credentials to be approved.
- (2015-10-08, v:1.0) Lucas Toriy: overwrite?
If I push the sync button every time I am done reading (and consequently want to sync my highlights into evernote) will it syn only the new ones... or will it overwrite all... or will it create copies of the same all over again (which seems not ideal) ???