Adds a 5/10 second quick-rewind buttons to Netflix.
Differences between 1.0 and 1.1 branch version: A few days ago the Netflix updated video player, so we need some time to port whole functionality from 1.0.x to 1.1.x version. Version 1.0.x (deprecated): - fast rewind buttons to 5 or 10 seconds back. - auto-pause on subtitles mouse hover (beta mode - this option is disabled by default, but it can be enabled on the options page). - hot-keys has been added to quick Rewind: -- "<" - to rewind -5 seconds or "Shift" + "<" to rewind -10 seconds. -- ">" - to rewind +5 seconds or "Shift" + ">" to rewind +10 seconds. - browser icon - opens a "https://www.netflix.com" new tab. Version 1.1.x: - hot-keys to quick rewind: -- "<" - to rewind -5 seconds or "Shift" + "<" to rewind -10 seconds. -- ">" - to rewind +5 seconds or "Shift" + ">" to rewind +10 seconds. There are some known bugs, but I hope it will be fixed soon. Feel free to contact in case of problems with the plugin.
- (2019-12-04) Erik Eti Smit: Doesn't work at all. Still 10 seconds.
- (2019-09-23) Sam Steady: Exactly what I needed! Thank you!!
- (2019-08-29) 김정수: thank you, good I want this app. to control in various seconds. especially, I need 3 second rewinder let it improve like what I want.
- (2019-04-19) Ammar: Thank you !
- (2019-09-24, v:1.1.2) HIGH-SPEED INFORMATION: Custom time interval. e.g. 1 second
I would really appreciate it if there were an option to rewind for 1 second since Netflix won't allow Video Speed Controller to rewind.
- (2019-07-15, v:1.1.2) Auk IT: Hotkeys
How do I change the rewind button instead of "<" I want it to be k
- (2019-06-04, v:1.1.2) Jacob Colbert: How do you make this work?/Contribute to Video Speed Controller?
Hi, I was wondering how you got this to work as I can't get it to work without getting the Error Code: M7375. If you could either tell me the secret, or contribute it to the video speed controller extension at I know many people would be very grateful! https://github.com/igrigorik/videospeed You can email me at [email protected] or just post on github. Thanks, Jacob