Disallow to register Service Workers
This extension will prevent Service Workers to be registered. You will be prompted to allow or block each individual SW, per domain. The choice will be remembered by the extension, and each individual setting can be cleared. The project source code can be found at: https://github.com/clod81/block_service_workers Contributors are welcome
- (2019-12-24) Matt Blais: Nice idea, but I get WAY TOO MANY repeated prompts on sites I've already white-listed (GMail, etc). Please allow automatic acceptance for all requests from sites that have already been white-listed.
- (2019-11-18) Vincenzo Tilotta: Perfect thanks!
- (2019-11-14) MhMd 3eZZ: thanks you sir but there is a small adjustment here we want a global block without notification and a white list that is all thank you sir for this great work
- (2019-10-18) Hyeongseok: I was looking for blocking service workers and it helped me alot.
- (2019-06-08) Faheem Pervez: As someone who hates big G et al. trying to make browsers a vehicle for sh*tty "apps", this helps me a lot. However, it would be great if there was an option to simply block SWs without a confirmation prompt.