A Chrome extension for recording browser interaction and generating Cypress scripts
Based on Puppeteer recorder Source code: https://github.com/oscartavarez/cypress-recorder
- (2020-02-19) Shadowtraceur yrNightmare: I am new to cypress and e2e-Tests and had problems to test some third party Components in Angular... With this Tool I wrote the tests without any problems and raised my knowledge of the Component!
- (2020-01-24) Paddy Chapman: I'm new to using cypress or any test automation software but i found this very easy and helpful to use. The only problem i have is that the items that are clicked on a webpage for example aren't specific to the contents of the item. For example, i click a 'confirm' button on a page and the code extracts that as the nth-child(12) on the list of buttons; it would be preferable if this item was extracted in cypress code as ('.aui-button', 'confirm') or something along those lines.
- (2019-09-06) Eduardo Shinkawa: Really nice Oscar, thanks.
- (2019-07-05) Andrzej Węgrzyn: very helpful extension
- (2019-06-13) Michael Scharf: Pretty good, but it does not handle clicks inside elements with a data-attribure correctly (see https://github.com/oscartavarez/cypress-recorder/issues/1)
- (2019-05-04) Bert Verhelst: works really well. I would love typescript support though
- (2019-03-14) Victor Choi: Good