Scroll smoothly on all websites with your mouse and keyboard.
- (2021-09-19) Øystein Kjærnet: Thank you, your a lifesaver! This FIXES scrolling in Linux, where browser scrolling is hopelessly slow! Works beautifully on most pages - not on all (e.g. this page), but a lot better than nothing. Haven't encountered any pages where it breaks scrolling, but if I do I can just add them to the blacklist.
- (2021-09-14) Igor Kozarchuk: The only complaint is that on browser start it from time to time shows tab with promotion of desktop version of the app. Also, please add an option for a little bump effect when you scroll to the very top or bottom of the page.
- (2021-09-10) Leon Tang: 挺有用的，满意。
- (2021-08-21) Amir: This extension has been messing up some websites, disabling scrolling altogether. I'm happy I found out the culprit and finally disabled it. Some examples: UniFi Controller dashboard Commonstock social network
- (2021-07-31) Lorenzo Mazzella: Finally something that fixes the dreadful scroll in Linux!
- (2021-07-30) GamesNic: It's amazingly nice to scroll like that, but sadly I have to disable it because the low FPS at some point makes me go crazy. On some pages it goes down to 10 or something FPS, and that is just... duh.
- (2021-07-29) Jce Trd: This is a fantastic extension. It saved me half a second every time I want to change page. The chrome default is horrible. Perfect for superusers and programmers.
- (2021-07-22) lin max: Nice idea
- (2021-07-21) Khun Roger: Quote: "No ads, fast and lightweight." Just your own bloody adverts that muck up what I am doing. I never asked for them so keep your own bloody adverts to yourself and stop interfering with what I am trying to do.
- (2021-07-16) Abir Naiya: Hey bro how to get Edge Chromium like smoothness in scrolling in Google Chrome or Brave Browser(based on Chromium)???please guide me the number that will make the scrolling just as smooth as edge chromium!!! I love your extension Smooth Scroll❤️
- (2021-07-13) Md. Khalil Uddin: Amazing extension. Just love it <3
- (2021-07-12) John Zhang: its so colourful 🔴🟠🟡🟢🔵🟣🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪🕝
- (2021-07-11) Mike: Great extension. Does exactly what it says it does, and does it well. The custom settings are a nice touch, and is nice to be able to exclude specific webpages. Definitely deserves 5 stars!
- (2021-07-06) Eric Dahlbeck: Super! I really missed the feature from windows when switching to Linux! Thanks!
- (2021-06-17) Per-Erik Mäki: Love it :-)
- (2021-06-14) Jaron Tulleners: This is an amazing app. Changes the ugly default scrolling and let's you tweak it to your personal desire.
- (2021-05-24) Soda Mix: 对B站支持不好，Enable keyboard support，上下方向键调音量画面也会跟着动，youtube不会出现这个问题
- (2021-05-18) Андрей Мамыкин: Отличное расширение, делает адекватным скролл в MacOS со сторонними мышками. Жаль, что не для всей системы
- (2021-05-11) Marco Gruebler: prinzipiell ganz gut hierüber Kontrolle zu haben. Bloss leider auch keine Abhilfe für den unzuverlässigen Wechsel in Chrome von Smooth Scroll zu non-smooth (1x vs 2x scroll speed), dh Chrome Bug.
- (2021-05-04) Tùng Lê Phương: Tiện ích quá tuyệt vời. Cho cảm giác mượt như trên mac hay iphone ipad.
- (2021-04-28) ミクの空白: When using on pixiv, there will be frame drop!!!
- (2021-04-24) Josen Castillo: Excelente
- (2021-04-22) FatheredPuma81: Extension is complete and utter trash. Doesn't work on every website and the person who made it utterly has a hardon for Phones and their acceleration scrolling.
- (2021-04-11) Manel G: Gracias!! Funciona de maravilla, lo uso en Linux Mint con Brave
- (2021-04-09) Zachary: This actually worked! thank you very much for making this. I can never go back to default way of scrolling haha!
- (2021-04-05) Donovan C: It actually works.
- (2021-04-05) Reinhard Peters: Excellent. Das habe ich vermisst wenn ich zwischen den macOS und Windows Chrome Welten wander.
- (2021-04-05) Jesse Crockett: I like this a lot. It took me a while to figure out how to save the settings. Then I liked it. Thank you.
- (2021-03-24) tek4: xtremely smooth yoo 也太顺滑了8
- (2021-03-23) CryptorOfficial: Pretty Good! Works perfectly fine :D been loving it
- (2021-03-16) Rafa Gomis: Para mí, una must-have en Chrome para Mac, mientras la flag nativa siga sin estar disponible en la versión de Chrome para Mac. Los desarrolladores tienen también una app. para suavizar todos los desplazamientos tipo scroll en MacOS, pero es de pago. Sorprendentemente, la extensión para Chrome, es gratuita. :-)
- (2021-03-01) Timo Werres: Sensationell - viel besser als "ohne" ;-)
- (2021-02-28) Sng Shaun: Real cool extension especially on the Mac, now any mouse can be used and it has the same feel as an apple mouse. I like how seamless it is on a windows program and doesn't make scrolling very jagged. I've tried a few other extensions and this is the best i've experienced so far. Highly recommended!
- (2021-02-11) XanTier: Yıllardır kullanıyorum, harika. Kaydırmaları yumuşatıyor ve her şey ayarlanabilir
- (2021-02-11) Its_Liam: great extension
- (2021-02-09) Alex Ken: Excellent work! And here is my new Edge smooth scroll config(新版Edge配置): Step size [px] 95 Animation time [ms] 400 Acceleration scale 1 Acceleration delta [ms] 50 Pulse Scale 5 Arrow key step size [px] 50
- (2021-02-02) Kathlyn Cera Tabotabo: perfect
- (2021-01-18) EnDelt: 훌륭하네요
- (2021-01-16) Michael: This gets stuck while scrolling past YouTube embeds. As soon as the pointer hits a video, all scrolling stops. Test it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/
- (2021-01-16) WKD: Perfect, it works like a charm! Good job on this one.
- (2021-01-15) Michael: I had to disable smooth scrolling in my Logitech SetPoint software for this to start working. It's so much better!
- (2021-01-11) Armando: Instantly worked! SMOOOOOOTH!
- (2021-01-08) Milez Awxy: Exactly what I needed. Still wondering why hasn't google added this feature yet to Chrome, because without autosmooth scrolling feels weird, for instance with Firefox smooth scrolling is enabled by default and it makes a huge difference.
- (2021-01-07) Michael Y: Generally it works under chrome v87.0.4280.88 (PC). Unfortunately it doesn't work if the page is loaded under another extension, say 'easyreader'. It is still a great app, for general surfing online.
- (2021-01-05) 幻影翱翔: Awesome.
- (2021-01-02) Arron Fitzgerald: Perfect, fixes jerky page scrolling in MacOS
- (2020-12-21) santosh sampath: Can't believe this isn't the default behavior of OS/browser. Keyboard scroll used to be so janky without this.
- (2020-12-20) Ken Lowe: Have used this extensions for years, and it does *exactly* what it claims! Very nice, and recommended! There is a Win10 app available for purchase that brings these features to other programs on Windows. (There is a web page that opens when your browser first opens to remind you!)
- (2020-12-14) nathaniel rupert: A while after I downloaded it, all my extensions suddenly said they were corrupted and then chrome stopped working on my computer for a while. I'm not sure if this is because it has malware or something else, but it was a bit sketchy.
- (2020-12-04) The Zamurai: Smooth as butter. Please give us Firefox Settings in the SmoothScroll Options. It will be a big help for me.
- (2021-09-17, v:1.6.32) Caffeine Shots: eh
honestly? I'm just deleting every extensions until I get rid of some malware bs, I'll reinstall this extension once i'm done with the virus, it has always worked perfectly to me.
- (2021-08-29, v:1.6.32) Andrey Santos: Shift-scrolling
This extension disables shift-scrolling for scrolling the page horizontally, and doesn't give any options to activate it again.
- (2021-08-17, v:1.6.32) Darren Barnes: scroll-snap-type: y mandatory; /* not working on edge
scroll-snap-type: y mandatory; /* not working on edge
- (2021-08-04, v:1.6.32) Tejinder Singh: Two finger scroll.
Back and forward gestures stop working, when this extension is installed.
- (2021-08-01, v:1.6.32) Gorilla Digital Media Group: Google Sheets
It doesn't work with Google Sheets. I have tall cells with a lot of info that jump from cell to cell which is a nightmare to view, this doesn't fix that issue.
- (2021-07-29, v:1.6.32) Mark Hand: jerky scrolling
I really liked smooth scrolling provided by logitech options software but it caused issues with zooming on maps. so i tried your smooth scrolling extension - however on graphic intensive pages it causes the scrolling to be very jerky. I have a clean install of chrome and a powerful computer with a ryzen 5 cpu.
- (2021-07-16, v:1.6.32) Om Prakash: This extension is good but I didn't able to disable it temporarily
I'm web developer and vs code live server use http://127.0.0.1:5500/ to preview my HTML files, and I used this Smooth Scroll on this IP only for some task and it works fine but, when I try to disable it upon clicking its icon, it won't. neither there is any disable button in drop down. This app is good.
- (2021-07-12, v:1.6.32) John Zhang: dad
dad said ''no!😭''.
- (2021-07-06, v:1.6.32) Rhen K: Doesn't support natural scrolling
I use a Mac and wanted natural scrolling.
- (2021-06-29, v:1.6.32) Edward Watling: Works on your setup page but is even worse back on the web,
scrolls too much and too fast no matter how low the settings are. Probably my swiftpoint mouse. Even its scroll settings ad PC scroll settings are set to minimum but still scrolls to fast and too much per wheel click.
- (2021-06-24, v:1.6.32) Gordon Cheong: Does not work well when videos are playing
Title. Webpage feels extremely laggy when I scroll up or down when a video is playing
- (2021-06-23, v:1.6.32) Moeez Ahmad: Not working in most of the places properly
I used it. I don't know what's the issue but it is slow doesn't even feel like smooth scroll. And for some of my company confidential usage, i tried on their sites as well but it seemed quit slow.
- (2021-06-21, v:1.6.32) Marc R: Removed because of ad popup for some other extension
- (2021-06-20, v:1.6.32) Vikram Dhiman: Didnt work if use jpg from computer
I need to smooth scroll anything i open in chrome window, it didn't scroll the image i opened from my files.
- (2021-06-16, v:1.6.32) Carlos (潘仕杰) Pascual: could not do horizontal scroll on Chrome
could not do horizontal scroll with the Shift + Scroll wheel. ussing all the latest WIN10 and Chrome updates Tried Enable / Disable and the problem was very consitente, when the app was running I was not able to do horizontal scroll
- (2021-06-10, v:1.6.32) Matt Mainini: opens a smoothscroll tab window every time chrome is started
opens a smoothscroll tab window every time chrome is started
- (2021-06-07, v:1.6.32) Sr. Wahaha Bocchi: Removi pois
Senti falta da rolagem natural do Chrome, mas vou instalar denovo :D
- (2021-06-01, v:1.6.32) vys: go away
stop opening up an advertising tab. if i want your program for windows i'll fkn download it.
- (2021-06-01, v:1.6.32) Markus Juopperi: Removed because of the constant update tabs opening
- (2021-05-25, v:1.6.32) Sertaç Sözen: Dizzy
When i used to use this app i was cool and did nothing to my head. But when i recently downloaded it, it feels wrong and gives me a lil headache
- (2021-05-24, v:1.6.32) Alexander Beckman: Dissinezz
Because it is now smoother than before, it now makes me dizzy.
- (2021-05-22, v:1.6.32) Mikhail SH: Setting have no effect
Changing scrolling settings makes absolutely no effect on middle mouse scrolling on MacOS, it only changes keyboard behavior. Default speed is not fast enough for me.
- (2021-05-19, v:1.6.32) Raúl Martínez: Erratic behaviour with Dell mouse scroll wheel
Hi, I've had to uninstall the extension due to it presenting an erratic behaviour with a Dell mouse , using the scroll wheel, the amount of scroll is not consistent with the input from the scroll wheel, especially with small amounts of input. Sometimes it even would go in the opporite direction!
- (2021-05-17, v:1.6.32) G Wijnsma: I liked it, though smoothnes depending on where mouse indicator is placed sometimes, co........
I liked it, though smoothnes depending on where mouse indicator is placed sometimes, could be due to slow pc though. unistalling to see if gets rid of sofetonic hijacker, which may have come with this. not because of you people i assume., for what it's worth.. not sure that helps, once it's there, but still.
- (2021-05-09, v:1.6.32) xscreamx: .webm stuttering
when any .webm video is playing, scrolling stutters, it feels like your fps drops from 60 to 30 in games, but when you scrolled through .webm video the stutterinh is gone and everyting is smooth again experiensing this bug on twitter, for example, when autoplay is on, or any image board where gifs are played as .webm any way to fix it?
- (2021-04-21, v:1.6.32) R D: Autoscroll
Could we get the autoscroll to match that of Firefox? It feels really sluggish with this extension.
- (2021-04-16, v:1.6.32) Thomas Sebestyen: Over some webpage elements, smooth scrolling doesn't work
On some pages, when the cursor is hovered over certain elements, the page reverts back to Chrome's scrolling instead of using SmoothScroll. This has been an issue for years. Is there a fix on the way? If not, could you explain why it doesn't work?
- (2021-04-07, v:1.6.32) Russia Tron: Up and down
My scrolling of pages jumps up and down, this is observed on any page What to do?
- (2021-04-06, v:1.6.32) Eoin Joyce: Smooth Scroll
Doesn't make any difference to scrolling speed on target website
- (2021-04-06, v:1.6.32) Ayman Zayn: what is happening
what`s the difference
- (2021-04-04, v:1.6.32) Tomal Khan: using it on brave
scrolling works on most websites but really bad when using a mouse on facboook or reddit
- (2021-04-03, v:1.6.32) Marc D Charlesworth: Scrolling on Chromebook
Scrolling jumps up and down when left idle for a few seconds then trying to use, no improvement while using this extension. Trying to use bluetooth mouse.
- (2021-04-02, v:1.6.32) Timothy Boyd: working with mouse on Chromebox Acer cx13
I could not figure out which things to adjust in your app to help me with major scrolling issues with my mouse on chromebox...I have one of the suggested mouses for chrome os (Logitech M720 Triathlon).
- (2021-03-29, v:1.6.32) Jesse W: Only works with stock scrollbars
Doesn't work in combination with custom scroll bars some websites use
- (2021-03-26, v:1.6.32) shawn murray: Logitech Marble Mouse
Your extension seems like it would be wonderful; however, I use a Marble Mouse, and your program doesn't change anything for me when I scroll, or use other settings which "should be smoother." I would have to guess that it works great for regular mice, but not for trackballs. :(
- (2021-03-24, v:1.6.32) Marc-Philipp Kittel: Didn’t work with google Tabellen
Wanted to avoid flipping from one box to another – instead of smoothly scrolling in any direction. Didn’t work. 🤷🏻♂️
- (2021-03-03, v:1.6.32) 泉黄: unable to scroll on some site...
when i view this site, i was unable to scroll page..., and there`s no option to disable on specified site... the site is: https://bugly.qq.com/docs/user-guide/instruction-manual-android/
- (2021-02-28, v:1.6.32) Sora Kasugano: Hello
Very useful. But after turning it on, "Swipe left/right with two fingers on the touchpad to move backward/forward" is invalid. Hope it can be resolved.
- (2021-02-25, v:1.6.32) Chris Copy: Erratic behavior
I have removed from Chrome, readded to Chrome, re-setup SmoothScroll, however after a small period of time ~10 secs of inactivity, the first scroll (one notch on the mouse wheel) jumps a LARGE amount down the page disorientating me. Scrolls after this jump work correctly and slow/smoothly again, even after stopping completely, however, after another extended period of inactivity, the problem returns. I hope this gets resolved. Removing from Chome for now.
- (2021-02-22, v:1.6.32) Deanne Invernos Antigos: Conflict with applications that requires drag and drop an item
Conflict with applications that requires drag and drop an item. The check box moves suddenly and randomly to the top of the page, irritatingly.
- (2021-02-21, v:1.6.32) Dimitri Terlouw: Lagging
It started lagging on most websites. Sad that that happened. It started annoying me now
- (2021-01-29, v:1.6.32) Sarthak Jain: thought it was something else
i have a low powered pc so i need something that can scroll heavy pdfs smoothly
- (2021-01-26, v:1.6.32) 查青松: middlemouse.js
middlemouse.js:48 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'background' of undefined at init (middlemouse.js:48)
- (2021-01-07, v:1.6.32) D Lo: Latest Chrome. Can't seem to activate it.
Latest Chrome. Can't seem to activate it.
- (2021-01-05, v:1.6.32) Abil Bakhtiyarli: I already own the desktop app and I really love this extension
- (2021-01-03, v:1.6.32) Allan Fibecker: Doesn't do any good
I have used it before, but sorry to say, it doesn't do any good with Google Crome on a MacBook Pro 2017
- (2020-12-31, v:1.6.32) Kevin: Only enable smoothscroll on swipe
It would be really nice if it didn't scroll kinetically when I scroll without lifting my fingers from the touchpad. I'd like it to behave like static scrolling when touching the pad, and kinetic scrolling when I "swipe" up or down on the touchpad before immediately lifting my fingers. This makes it so I can have the accuracy of static scrolling when I need it, and the convenience of scrolling through long pages with ease.
- (2020-12-31, v:1.6.32) Lukas Rønsholt: Nice extension, too laggy
Great extension. Problem is it lags quite a lot which makes it's pretty unbearable.
- (2020-12-22, v:1.6.32) Rich: How do you change the settings???
What the heck are the settings? they don't make sense on the settings page
- (2020-12-19, v:1.6.32) Jazzity: i couldn't handle it