Scroll smoothly on all websites with your mouse and keyboard.
- (2020-04-13) Madi Paul: Love it so far, very smooth
- (2020-03-29) Kehoru: The extension settings are difficult to understand and coming to the rightful settings takes time. I quickly gave up, after seeing how laggy it kept being.
- (2020-03-25) Squinto Potamous: Ironically it does not work on this very page where you are reading this review. LMAO
- (2020-03-20) Игорь Швецов: Оптимальное решение для браузера google chrome
- (2020-03-12) Dope Lo: it may make utube stuck
- (2020-03-01) Carlos Maldonado: After tested the defaults settings and other two more i've found here from other users I have finally decided to try my custom settings (including scroll amount in windows) and here it is, with this settings you will scroll like butter: Size Step: 120 Animation time: 600 Acceleration scale: 90 Acceleration delta: 9 Pulse scale: 3 Arrow Key step Size: 120 Now in windows mouse settings in the Tab Wheel put this value Vertical Scrolling: (x) The following number of lines at a time: 9 Check this links to know how to do this last step: https://imgur.com/gallery/nwPRW2j https://www.onmsft.com/how-to/how-to-change-mouse-settings-in-windows-10
- (2020-02-24) Definitely a 5 star! It works so good. Has a little problem on reverse touchpad movement but still so good! Works on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- (2020-02-11) 吴铢濛: Hope to increase Simplified Chinese
- (2020-02-07) MhMd 3eZZ: this is amazing extension thank you i use it from years can i suggest thing can you add the ability to make extension doesn't work on any site except the sites that on the whitelist its like inverted whitelist any site the extension will not work on it exept the the sites that i will whitelist thank you
- (2020-02-06) Mark K: You are my hero! This is such a pleasure to use! Thank you so much!
- (2020-02-05) Thunder: Great app in general, but I noticed one off set. When ever you scrolled up and down quickly, where you scrolled to would vary even if you scrolled the same amount.
- (2020-02-04) Legitti: Very good.
- (2020-02-01) Barb Clewis: I love it! Thanks bunches!
- (2020-01-17) Charles Thompson: Oh, wow! This is the magic that made the new Microsoft Edge Chromium browser usable. Truly amazing. Before I installed Smooth Scroll, my Logitech mouse would go from the top to the bottom of a web page with one click of the wheel. Maddening! You have ultimate control with Smooth Scroll. You can go as fast or slow, and as much or little of a page as you want, while scrolling. Thank you!
- (2020-01-16) Tristan Koot: Simply amazing! Using it on the new Edge Chromium 2020 and it feels like i'm using a mac!
- (2020-01-13) Walker Bahlmann: Chrome's normal scrolling just felt sluggish. I wanted Edge scrolling while using Chrome, this extension makes that possible.
- (2020-01-11) jonathan knowles: solved my scrolling issues. Great app
- (2020-01-05) Rebekah Frank: Easy peasy to use. Love that I can customize to my own preferences, and it offers helpful notes on what the default setting is on the website.
- (2019-12-08) Grant Hills: Reaaaally!!! This app saved me from replacing my forcefully hammered laptop. Installed CromOS and my touchpad was a nightmare. The extention does beter than advertised. Download now.... and this My first ever review on anything.. Always the smallest tillte apps or applets that makes you happy isn't it.... Theres so much app garbage pilling and pilling and.... Imposible to find exactly what you want without having to sift and filter.... Wall-E's Law... Yeah, thats what I'm gonna csll it. Anyway, a diamond in the rough Cheers
- (2019-12-08) вова пантелеев: всё супер
- (2019-11-30) Niels van der Wolk: Excellent plugin! thank you for your effort! Cheers from Holland. Niels van der Wolk
- (2019-11-17) Иван Аганин: Navigation "back-forward" using 2 fingers on touchpad stops working whilst the app is in operation. Deleted the app
- (2019-11-17) András Domján: Sokkal jobb az összes oldal vele!
- (2019-11-03) Johan Kesti: Disables the touchpad's default swipe left (previous page), and swipe right (next page) mouse gestures. These gestures work fine in Chrome when the addon is disabled. Otherwise a useful addon, nevertheless.
- (2019-10-26) Yong Zhen Kit: Loved it, so far the only site i have discovered an issue is Facebook. With SS on, its quite a laggy scrolling experience on FB. Once i exluded FB in settings, FB scrolling is back to normal.
- (2020-06-02, v:1.6.32) Faris H: Feels great, but...
I do really like how this app feels - the only problem is that it only works in the config page; not on any other website. Used on Chromium Pop-OS.
- (2020-05-27, v:1.6.32) Kathy Wilmore: It didn't work.
I was hoping it would allow me to smooth-scroll Google Sheets—to keep it from jumping row to row instead of just scrolling the way I wanted to view the tables. It made no difference. (If it matters, I use a laptop trackpad, not a mouse, on a Macbook Pro or Macbook Air.)
- (2020-05-27, v:1.6.32) Phyu LuLu: Not working
not working. I don't use a mouse, don't know how to make it scroll with my touchpad or keyboard. saw no insructions
- (2020-05-26, v:1.6.32) Trevor Pott: Why I uninstalled
I installed this extension in the hopes that it would solve my "Chrome scrolls way too fast" problem. Sadly, upon installation, the default values basically broke scrolling. Ror the record, I have a Lenovo E560 and am using the "push down the middle mouse button and move the nipple" method for scrolling. When I attempted to scroll before this extension Chrome would basically fly through a webpage. ZOOM! With your extension, however, Chrome would start scrolling almost imperceptibly slowly...and it would just keep doing that for minutes. The smallest touch of the scroll button and BAM: many minutes of the page inching down one pixel at a time. I don't have any idea what I might change in the extension's parameters that might fix this, and I don't have time to play with it for hours. Hence the uninstall. Thank you for making an extension, and I hope you all have a great day.
- (2020-05-24, v:1.6.32) Scott Tibbetts: Chrome scroll speed
I installed this to fix chrome's ridiculous scolling speed (doesn't obey windows scroll settings) but it just broke it more. Scrolling up is just as fast as before, but now scrolling down is slowed down to like 5 pixels per step, max, no matter what I change the settings to!
- (2020-05-22, v:1.6.32) Wanda Seet: Not working
Doesn't work. No difference after installing this extension on Chrome
- (2020-05-17, v:1.6.32) Master Oogway: Lags when new tab open
When i start new tab it lags and it takes aprox 5 seconds to scroll smoothly. I have 16 Gb ram and three other tabs open.
- (2020-05-14, v:1.6.32) Julian Parker: error message thrown
kept on seeing errors in the console "Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'getComputedStyle' on 'Window': parameter 1 is not of type 'Element'"
- (2020-05-12, v:1.6.32) J.T. Brown III: Horizontal scrolling (Shift+Mousewheel) not working in any Chrome-based browser (Windows 10)
Normally in Chrome, it is possible to scroll wide webpages horizontally by using the 'Shift+Mouse Wheel' combination. On all of my Windows 10 computers, horizontal scrolling fails (on all 3 of my Chrome-based browsers - Chrome, Brave, and Edge Chromium) when the SmoothScroll extension is loaded. Disabling or removing the SmoothScroll extension restores the normal Shift+Wheel horizontal scrolling function. Others are still continuing to report this issue. https://github.com/gblazex/smoothscroll/issues/148 I, and others, have also performed isolated tests using fresh Chrome profiles (which eliminates other potentially interfering extensions) and the disabled behavior still persists. Please address and fix this.
- (2020-05-09, v:1.6.32) Nastia: Unclear how to get the app to work
Couldn't get the extension to scroll anything, just kept bringing me back to the settings page.
- (2020-05-08, v:1.6.32) soumyaditya saha: removed . because i downloaded the smooth scrolling app for PC. its awesome.
- (2020-05-07, v:1.6.32) Maciej Wąszewski: scroll down
scrolling up - ok scrolling down- doesn't work at all
- (2020-04-30, v:1.6.32) John Rocklake: Not work
Does not effect anything on scroll speed on any given values.
- (2020-04-28, v:1.6.32) Gary Peterson: Stopped using app
I can't take the time to determine what the app accesses when logging into web sites. May not be a problem, but I pay for password protection, update Windows Defender and McAfee but I provide access to smooth scrolling... nah, when I can get an independant report assuring me that my data is secure I will reconsider. Also, my computer is running noticeably slower since I started apparently installed the app.
- (2020-04-26, v:1.6.32) Kimelia Dunham: smooth scroll
put my computer at risk
- (2020-04-21, v:1.6.32) Club & Resort Consulting: Tied to Logitech mouse??
I cannot keep the Logitech mouse M315 or M325 fucntional, so both programs you...includes yours
- (2020-04-17, v:1.6.32) Michael Triggs: Smooth Scroll
Does not work
- (2020-04-15, v:1.6.32) Michael Triggs: Smooth Scrolling
Worked fine for a while, but cannot get it to work anymore
- (2020-04-13, v:1.6.32) sz Tz: it doesn't work
It doesn't work
- (2020-04-02, v:1.6.32) me913558 jide: Felling laggy
It just being stuttering and make the site be laggy in some website which required loads. Maybe It just cause by my low performance rig.(i5-7200u) It is a great extension, once the laggy problem has been optimized, I definitely will install it again.
- (2020-03-31, v:1.6.32) M K Ali: Does Not Work
Using my Win10 Dell XPS 9550, latest Chrome browser... it sadly, does not work.
- (2020-03-30, v:1.6.32) yellow vibes: I dont like it
It is bad. Sorry
- (2020-03-27, v:1.6.32) Антон: Bad, laggy
It stopped working today all together.
- (2020-03-20, v:1.6.32) Atul Gupta: It stopped working today all together
It stopped working today all together. I restarted my Chrome and still it would not work!
- (2020-03-14, v:1.6.32) Steve Roth: Doesn't work in Tweetdeck
Trackpad scrolling is smooth in Tweetdeck on Macbook Air OSX 10.11.6, mouse still jerky. The only reason I installed it. Would love to reinstall, use, review, etc if that was fixed. Thx.