Scroll smoothly on all websites with your mouse and keyboard.
- (2023-01-27) Donna H.: I only used this so I could scroll right and left at the bottom of web pages on my PC. I have problems seeing and if I make the pages too large I can't see the outer edges of my screen without scrolling back and forth. Using arrows on my keyboard would not let me see the screen. This extension was extremely helpful for me. The rules have changed, and the developer wants money to use it. It now has constant nag popups to buy, if you close them it WILL keep working. I'll just deal with it because I have no choice. It only seems to come up once per web page. I just wish if he wanted money he wouldn't offer it as free. It's been doing this for over a month now. I really need this so I'll deal with the nags. Maybe someday he'll have needs that can't be addressed. I'll never buy anything from him or donate to him after this experience. I hope he reads this. This was a jackass move.
- (2023-01-12) Sergey Lugovykh: Не нужно с версии Chrome 109 для Linux. Расширение спасало, пока наконец-то не исправили скорость прокрутки на Linux. Само расширение хорошее, но на некоторых сайтах оно либо ломало прокрутку совершенно, либо использовалась встроенная прокрутка браузера, причём зависело от области на которую был наведён курсор, в одной встроенная, в другой от расширения. Всё это портило впечатление. Ну и подлагивания прокрутки тоже, на некоторых сайтах.
- (2022-12-30) Lawrence Chau: Works great on Ubuntu Linux.
- (2022-12-14) Daniel Stephan (DanSte94): Es justo lo que buscaba, la puedes configurar tambíen si quieres.
- (2022-12-06) Eden Phillips: Pop-ups?!!?!? Seriously?? Just why it's so amateurish. Would get higher rating but => pop-ups. Just don't. Silly decision. I have 30 plugins. Imagine if they all had pop-ups? Fortunately, none of them do. Only SmoothScroll. Every time, there it is. Damages the brand. Just stop please.
- (2022-12-02) Corey Rollins: The extension works ok to good, but marking this a 3-star because starting 30 seconds ago, I'm being told my license is up. I've used this extension forever and now they want me to pay for it without ever indicating this would be a paid for extension. No thank you, uninstalling.
- (2022-12-01) Marcus Chibucos: This review is about smoothscroll.net, which provides the SmoothScroll plugin for Chrome and related apps. I downloaded the new macOS app that was being promoted on the Chrome plugin page, so I feel my review is appropriate here. Within seconds after installing and enabling accessibility permission, my system froze (Ventura 13.0.1). I had to hard-reset my machine and uninstall the app. A concern/question I have is that the macOS app communicated with six websites immediately after/during installation: smoothscroll.net, three sites at cloudfront.net with cryptic alphanumeric prefixes, fastspring.com, and google-analytics.com. Maybe I misread the privacy disclosures, but that seems pretty egregious since the company claims that the app does not collect user data and runs no background processes. I'm not an app developer, so maybe there's a legitimate reason for this, but it seems suspicious to me - the developer can respond and set the record straight. I also didn't see anywhere that the standalone app was a trial and that they want something like $10 a year for it. It felt like a bait and switch. No, thank you.
- (2022-11-09) Dzid: It breaks two-finger swipe back navigation
- (2022-10-30) Richard Lievesley: Too confusing to use. The settings have very basic descriptions which makes adjusting them to get scrolling to function just how you like it extremely difficult to do. Found myself playing with the settings more than actually using it.
- (2022-10-20) RJ Deng: 非常强大，丝滑，质的飞跃
- (2022-10-11) Lê Minh Bảo Phúc: Love it. Please keep it up. From Vietnam with love <3
- (2022-08-18) Md Asad: I want to see it in Firefox
- (2022-07-27) Guilherme Barbosa: Excelente!
- (2022-07-11) Aric Crosson Bouwers: I like the functionality, but it messes with using Superhuman email client in the web browser. It disables the use of space when writing replies, so if I have this extension active, I have to type in a different window and paste my reply in my email. Not exactly the way Superhuman was meant to be used lol. Would enable this scroll extension again if it didn't bungle up other applications.
- (2022-06-25) Scott McKibben: No longer works. Contacted developer and didn't get a reply.
- (2022-06-18) Md. Shaikul Islam Nabin: fantastic, this is exactly what I wanted.
- (2022-05-13) Suman Roy: In some websites it feels too much acceleration. So needs real optimisation
- (2022-04-30) Can`t Use Vertical Scroll when its on with Press Shift + scroll.
- (2022-04-13) Paul A: I would give it 5 Stars for simplicity and usefulness, especially when repositioning videos to fit within a window in browsers. However, it's no longer working with the latest versions of Google Chrome.
- (2022-04-12) James historytimeline.com: Great. Let's you set settings like firefox does.
- (2022-04-04) Igor Kozarchuk: Sometimes makes scrolling with mouse wheel not working. Also, please add an option for a little bump effect when you scroll to the very top or bottom of the page.
- (2022-04-02) wumbl3: Breaks simple sites.
- (2022-03-30) Trevor Philips: Nice Extension, but I'm afraid the IE preset is wrong to me. I am using custom:400,800,3,50,10,125 instead, with pulse algorithm enabled. This config is the TRUE IE style.
- (2022-03-22) George Papadimitriou: True eye-saver - shame there's only 5 stars to give.
- (2022-03-12) Atharva Sinha: Scrolling on Linux on Chromium is really slow and broken, this fixed it for me
- (2022-03-02) Sandro de Paula: instalei no chrome e no edge, em ambos funcionou certinho, nas configurações coloque IPHONE que desliza melhor na tela.
- (2022-02-26) Emmanuel James Carranza: cool
- (2022-02-20) planecar planecar: Amazing extension!
- (2022-02-03) Disruption: Works beautifully on every other site except YouTube. YouTube stutters and lags heavily and renders it almost unusable. Would not recommend if you are an avid user of YouTube.
- (2021-12-23) Jake J: Perfect. I was having issues with scrolling on browsers in Xubuntu/Ubuntu and this resolved the issues *easily*. I've had other solutions that were a pain, but this was stupid-easy. Very pleased. Thanks! And yes, HIT THE SAVE BUTTON.
- (2021-12-15) Kevin Daniel: Doesn't work.
- (2021-12-03) Yurii Ruban: Love it, nothing else to say, but thank you for making the web feel in a totally new and endearing way.
- (2021-11-26) Abhisek: Hi Dev! This is a pretty good extension with the customisation options it provides. I would request the developer to provide more presets- can you mimic the scrolling behaviour of windows into Linux Operating systems. On windows if I swipe the touchpad very slowly it scrolls very slowly but then if i scroll quickly it also accelerates quickly and If i drag and leave my hand in between, it follows logarithmic scrolling deceleration. Please tweak and configure and provide a 'Windows-like' preset for chromium based browsers on linux.
- (2021-11-08) гагик мартиросян: Отличная прокрутка! Все работает и настраивается. Ставлю заслуженные 5 звезд этому достойному мастеру плавной прокрутки! Спасибо за расширение и удачи в делах!
- (2021-11-03) charles julius: when i press the button nothing happends
- (2021-10-29) James R: Perfect
- (2021-10-21) Ridoy Empire: great works just as I wanted
- (2021-10-11) nors: it doesnt work on yandex browser even when i saved the settings
- (2021-10-08) Hùng Phan Quang: Perfect for Linux users.
- (2021-10-08) Yilin: Extension itself is great but if constantly doesn't scroll smoothly. It's still better than the original scroll though.
- (2021-09-27) Samurai: A very useful extension. It was hard to get used to Chrome after Edge. Edge implements similar smooth scrolling by default, but now with this beautiful extension and chrome is fine lol
- (2021-09-26) Dániel Streba: Doesn't work anymore on Chrome Version 96.0.4651.0 (Official Build) dev (64-bit)
- (2021-09-19) Øystein Kjærnet: Thank you, your a lifesaver! This FIXES scrolling in Linux, where browser scrolling is hopelessly slow! Works beautifully on most pages - not on all (e.g. this page), but a lot better than nothing. Haven't encountered any pages where it breaks scrolling, but if I do I can just add them to the blacklist.
- (2021-09-10) Leon Tang: 挺有用的，满意。
- (2021-08-21) Amir: This extension has been messing up some websites, disabling scrolling altogether. I'm happy I found out the culprit and finally disabled it. Some examples: UniFi Controller dashboard Commonstock social network
- (2021-07-31) Lorenzo Mazzella: Finally something that fixes the dreadful scroll in Linux!
- (2021-07-30) GamesNic: It's amazingly nice to scroll like that, but sadly I have to disable it because the low FPS at some point makes me go crazy. On some pages it goes down to 10 or something FPS, and that is just... duh.
- (2021-07-29) Jce Trd: This is a fantastic extension. It saved me half a second every time I want to change page. The chrome default is horrible. Perfect for superusers and programmers.
- (2021-07-22) lin max: Nice idea
- (2021-07-21) Khun Roger: Quote: "No ads, fast and lightweight." Just your own bloody adverts that muck up what I am doing. I never asked for them so keep your own bloody adverts to yourself and stop interfering with what I am trying to do.
- (2023-01-25, v:1.7.0) sarath kumar mannam: How to run on the chrome browser?
Please include a video of how to start the extension.
- (2023-01-16, v:1.7.0) Alexander Stegmayr: Money grab
want's you to install the full .exe for system wide use and this is subscription based. Sorry but I'm not paying for an application on a sub base and especially not if it's not properly working 100% of the time.
- (2022-12-16, v:1.7.0) Karim Omarov: Yep, for sure doesn't work with Brave browser (chromium based)
Just redowloaded it again to be 100% sure - and yes, it doesn't work at all on Brave browser.
- (2022-12-16, v:1.7.0) Karim Omarov: Don't see any difference
Maybe I'm just completely insensitive to this thing, but I can't feel any difference when using this extension and when trying different settings. But that also might be because Brave browser (that I used it with) didn't allow the extension do its job?
- (2022-12-05, v:1.7.0) Elizabeth Rainbolt: Why I removed from Chrome and Windows
Too many Chrome Window tabs opening with offers of downloading SmoothScroll for Windows when I already had it.
- (2022-12-02, v:1.7.0) debbie skipwith: extension
- (2022-11-19, v:1.7.0) Hüseyin Fahri Uzun (GranTurismo): Very laggy
This addon makes most sites very laggy when scrolling
- (2022-11-01, v:1.7.0) abbas mohammed: Potetially malicious page
When I install the extension a popup shows and my eset blocks it as malicious.
- (2022-11-01, v:1.7.0) Michael Rudnin: FAIL: doesn't work on MangaDex
Scroll down on any MangaDex page ... you'll notice how jerky the scroll is.
- (2022-10-26, v:1.7.0) Ahmed Shaikh: Scrolling stops working on telegram web
Mouse scrolling gets completely disabled with this extension on telegram web.
- (2022-09-29, v:1.7.0) Nick Wallick: Opens new tabs too often.
When you first launch chrome and start typing something in the omnibar, it opens a new tab showing smoothscroll stuff. It interrupts your typing and is very annoying so I uninstalled.
- (2022-09-22, v:1.7.0) JOHNNY K: Deleted an app, but still getting pop up notification about subscription
how to stop this annoying
- (2022-09-16, v:1.7.0) Alan Deacon: Screen blanking
Since installing the app my screen started going black for a second or two while scrolling, never had the problem before.
- (2022-09-04, v:1.6.32) David A.: Lag when start scrolling
Sometimes there is a lag between the moment I scroll the mouse wheel and the screen start moving. I am not sure though it is a problem with the extension itself or a communication problem between the bluetooth mouse (logitech M720 Triathlon) and the Dell Laptop (precision 5570). I am justt trying to isolate the problem
- (2022-08-09, v:1.6.32) Travis Petty: Didn't help in Google Sheets
Didn't help in Google Sheets, still jumps row by row
- (2022-08-05, v:1.6.32) Sergei Reznikov: Breaks spacebar in Gerrit (git review system)
Extension breaks entering spaces in https://review.haiku-os.org/ in search bar and comments section.
- (2022-08-05, v:1.6.32) Dean Gladish: Google Spreadsheets
- (2022-08-02, v:1.6.32) Rand Nathan: Do your own market research
My computer says your extension is corrupt.
- (2022-07-17, v:1.6.32) Max Winderbaum: Spacebar
I'd love an option to change how far down the page the spacebar button scrolls - right now it scrolls like 95% of the page which leaves me lost and I'd appreciate a way to adjust that!
- (2022-07-16, v:1.6.32) Ahmed Md Noorul Islam: Touchpad back/forward gesture with 2 fingers not working
when smoothscroll extension is installed, the 2 finger gesture to go back or forward using touchpad doesnt work in any tab. It doesnt work with extension disabled too, only works when O uninstall extension and restart chrome.
- (2022-07-06, v:1.6.32) alex cummings: uuumm
it didn't work
- (2022-06-24, v:1.6.32) Scott McKibben: Brave + Chrome
Using xubuntu Jammy (not sure that matters). Step size [px] & Animation time [ms] no longer has any effect
- (2022-06-24, v:1.6.32) Scott McKibben: Brave + Chrome
Using xubuntu Jammy (not sure that matters). Step size [px] & Animation time [ms] no longer has any effect
- (2022-06-22, v:1.6.32) DrunkCookies: Issue with Liquipedia
This page used to work with SmoothScroll, now it doesn't. If I remove SmoothScroll, then I can scroll: https://liquipedia.net/rocketleague/Main_Page
- (2022-06-20, v:1.6.32) Nguyễn Chí Thanh: Cant scroll
Cant scroll in https://web.telegram.org/k/, z version normal.
- (2022-06-15, v:1.6.32) Scott Deagan: Linux with 144Hz monitor
I use a Linux desktop PC with a 144Hz monitor. Scrolling is "juddery" ("jittery") with this extension. Scrolling is much smoother if I uninstall this extension and simply use the arrow keys or page up/down keys.
- (2022-06-07, v:1.6.32) 张伟: Injected script cause many errors, so that the page jump invalid.
Yes, this is bug, not only one websites, many have error. When I open a forum writted by Discus, login, reply, and many feature, the page jump failed, when I open the devtools, there are many errors in console. After I disabled this plugin, it works.
- (2022-05-19, v:1.6.32) Rori: Problem
It took a long time to load and it just wasn't worth waiting for. It was slow af.
- (2022-05-13, v:1.6.32) Suman Roy: Optimisation needed
I need the smoothness like I get from Firefox. Plus when i get to know about chrome flags i activated smooth scrolling and boom. I have to remove this extension. Because that is all over natural smooth not like that much as firefox have but still its useful
- (2022-05-07, v:1.6.32) Rick R: Not worth the money or time
It worked good for about a month then is stopped working. It really did not add anything great to my computing experience. Now I keep getting a pop up from Edge its time to purchase a license.... No Way In ..........!!
- (2022-04-19, v:1.6.32) Victor Tatarnikov: Mouse pulling back
The feature is very helpful but mouse rolling back from time to time (when starting mouse move). Very good for free but not easy to pay for
- (2022-04-13, v:1.6.32) Paul A: no longer working
no longer working with Google Chrome. was very good and useful indeed
- (2022-04-09, v:1.6.32) Paul A: stopped working
stopped working after install Chrome Beta
- (2022-04-02, v:1.6.32) IRYN ZAKH: Yandex
- (2022-03-23, v:1.6.32) Bartek Piotrowicz: Scrolling doesn't work when in full screen mode
Scrolling is disabled (both with the scroll wheel and the middle click and drag function) when browsing a page in fullscreen mode (F11 mode)
- (2022-03-22, v:1.6.32) Aira Sakuranomiya: Hope can support custom ease
Hope can support custom ease like this 0.16,1,0.3,1
- (2022-03-19, v:1.6.32) David Wilson: That "Homepage for Chrome" tab
It is annoying clutter when I am syncing a new copy of Chrome.
- (2022-03-17, v:1.6.32) Dominick Dickerson: Youtube
It lags pretty hard on YouTube and other websites, while most of the time it works like a dream, the lag on some websites makes it not fun to use.
- (2022-03-02, v:1.6.32) Conner Blakeslee: Making space bar scroll down
Just wanted to state a reason for removing this extension. On some websites when my cursor is in a text input field hitting the space bar will scroll down rather than input an actual space in the text field.
- (2022-02-25, v:1.6.32) ChubbyNinja: doesnt work
It kinda works but it is very jittery
- (2022-02-21, v:1.6.32) 宋腾飞: I can't feel its exist.
I can't feel its exist.
- (2022-02-20, v:1.6.32) SEN Garken: lag scroll
too many web sites lag scrolling with turn on application
- (2022-02-17, v:1.6.32) Daniel Trading: Doesnt work with Brave Browser
doesnt work with any pre defined OR custom settings ni Brave browser
- (2022-02-04, v:1.6.32) Brian Thies: Not compatible with Microsoft Teams (Chrome browser)
When using Microsoft Teams in a browser tab in Chrome, SmoothScroll prevents the chat portion of the window from scrolling with the scroll wheel. Once disabled it begins to work correctly. Using the latest version of Chrome. Version 98.0.4758.81 (Official Build) (64-bit), Windows 10
- (2022-01-20, v:1.6.32) monsieurbar: Middle Wheel Mouse Scrolling was not disabled
this feature does not work, it continues to scroll after unchecking.
- (2022-01-10, v:1.6.32) Muskan Raisinghani: Cannot use it
Demo should be provided
- (2022-01-05, v:1.6.32) Jesmine Eva: lagging problem
- (2021-12-25, v:1.6.32) Евгений Роенко: Не заметил, чтобы плагин сделал прокрутку плавнее
Вообще никаких изменений после установки плагина, прокрутка осталась не плавной
- (2021-12-08, v:1.6.32) Benjamin Hammer: Scroll stuttering on Youtube
Smooth scroll seems to work pretty well everywhere other than Youtube, where it is basically unusable it stutters so bad. Hopefully this can be resolved in a future update!
- (2021-11-26, v:1.6.32) Pawel G.: Performance issues?
System: Windows 11, Chrome: 96.0.4664.45, CPU: 5950x, RAM: 32 GB 3800, GPU: RTX 3090 When I enable smooth scroll and start scrolling the comments deep on a youtube video, then it gets really slow and choppy. Disabling smooth scroll does resolve this issue completely.