Scroll smoothly on all websites with your mouse and keyboard.
- (2020-09-06) Lova Raso.: NE MARCHE PAS DU TOUT !!! NUL !!! M'ENERVE !!! ZERO SMOOTH SCROLL !!! ZERO !!! 👎🏽 👎🏽 👎🏽 👎🏽 👎🏽 👎🏽 👎🏽 👎🏽 👎🏽 PERTE DE TEMPS ET ENERVEMENT !!!
- (2020-09-01) Sid D: Excellent
- (2020-08-18) Joseph Genther: Works well for me. Hi Blaze, Bring back Home New Tab to Chrome store. I had to export it from one Chrome browser install on my other computer.
- (2020-08-14) Gabriel Kosiner: Funciona muy bien y se puede personalizar el movimiento. Muy buena!!
- (2020-07-18) Moto e Braço: The best of!
- (2020-07-16) Dennis Nuhn: 10/10 would install again.
- (2020-07-11) Ram Krishan Charan: Installed Linux with KDE, could not find any way to speed up the scrolling speed of my mouse found this, saved my broked marriage
- (2020-07-08) Kevin Zeng: Great options + smooth scrolling
- (2020-06-24) 吴魅666: This extension is great! There are even built-in profiles for you to choose from. If it didn't work, it will be because you did not save settings. You have to scroll down to press save settings.
- (2020-04-13) Madi Paul: Love it so far, very smooth
- (2020-03-29) Kehoru: The extension settings are difficult to understand and coming to the rightful settings takes time. I quickly gave up, after seeing how laggy it kept being.
- (2020-03-25) Squinto: Ironically it does not work on this very page where you are reading this review. LMAO
- (2020-03-20) Игорь Швецов: Оптимальное решение для браузера google chrome
- (2020-03-12) Dope Lo: it may make utube stuck
- (2020-03-01) Carlos Maldonado: After tested the defaults settings and other two more i've found here from other users I have finally decided to try my custom settings (including scroll amount in windows) and here it is, with this settings you will scroll like butter: Size Step: 120 Animation time: 600 Acceleration scale: 90 Acceleration delta: 9 Pulse scale: 3 Arrow Key step Size: 120 Now in windows mouse settings in the Tab Wheel put this value Vertical Scrolling: (x) The following number of lines at a time: 9 Check this links to know how to do this last step: https://imgur.com/gallery/nwPRW2j https://www.onmsft.com/how-to/how-to-change-mouse-settings-in-windows-10
- (2020-02-24) Definitely a 5 star! It works so good. Has a little problem on reverse touchpad movement but still so good! Works on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- (2020-02-11) 吴铢濛: Hope to increase Simplified Chinese
- (2020-02-07) MhMd 3eZZ: this is amazing extension thank you i use it from years can i suggest thing can you add the ability to make extension doesn't work on any site except the sites that on the whitelist its like inverted whitelist any site the extension will not work on it exept the the sites that i will whitelist thank you
- (2020-02-06) Mark K: You are my hero! This is such a pleasure to use! Thank you so much!
- (2020-02-05) Thunder: Great app in general, but I noticed one off set. When ever you scrolled up and down quickly, where you scrolled to would vary even if you scrolled the same amount.
- (2020-02-04) Legitti: Very good.
- (2020-02-01) Barb Clewis: I love it! Thanks bunches!
- (2020-01-17) Live Long & Prosper: Oh, wow! This is the magic that made the new Microsoft Edge Chromium browser usable. Truly amazing. Before I installed Smooth Scroll, my Logitech mouse would go from the top to the bottom of a web page with one click of the wheel. Maddening! You have ultimate control with Smooth Scroll. You can go as fast or slow, and as much or little of a page as you want, while scrolling. Thank you!
- (2020-01-16) Tristan Koot: Simply amazing! Using it on the new Edge Chromium 2020 and it feels like i'm using a mac!
- (2020-01-13) Walker Bahlmann: Chrome's normal scrolling just felt sluggish. I wanted Edge scrolling while using Chrome, this extension makes that possible.
- (2020-09-25, v:1.6.32) Ronaldo Silva Jr: Underwhelming Twitter performance
VERY noticeable Twitter stuttering even when tinkering with options/unchecking boxes/switching between different types and values of scrolling/clearing caches. Really tried to make this one work. =(
- (2020-09-16, v:1.6.32) Sean Rung: Not compatible with Mailchimp
Even with the extension turned off, it makes the mailchimp application impossible to use as I cannot scroll down to edit my templates. It wasn't until I completely removed the extension that I was able to scroll in Mailchimp email template.
- (2020-09-03, v:1.6.32) crabovan: Sorry to tell that...
But chrome have been added flag for smooth scrolling (Impulse-style scroll animations), can you do it better way than them?
- (2020-09-01, v:1.6.32) Sid D: Page Stuttering
Great extension but some web pages as well as pdf in edge chromium are stuttering.
- (2020-08-20, v:1.6.32) Jeremy Thille: Stopped working this morning
SmoothScroll was working fine for a long time, but suddenly this morning I noticed I couldn't scroll AT ALL on any website, using the mouse wheel. After disabling my extensions one by one, turning off SmoothScroll solved the issue and my mouse wheel started working again.
- (2020-08-20, v:1.6.32) Tom B: not working in gmail
Extension doesn't appear to be working when scrolling gmail (https://mail.google.com/)
- (2020-07-31, v:1.6.32) Luc Highwalker: Doesn't seem to work on manjaro gnome edition
I recently switched from kde manjaro where it worked fine, to gnome. And unfortunately it doesn't seem to work in this environment.
- (2020-07-28, v:1.6.32) Andy Busby: Smoothscroll
didn't make any difference
- (2020-07-27, v:1.6.32) Manuel Mauri: I can't understand how to activate it
in fact when I go to the extensions menu it gives it to me as if it were inactive in fact I see it as the watermark of the name of the extension, while in the other extensions you can see their name well
- (2020-07-20, v:1.6.32) Иван Степанов: Do not work
Do not work
- (2020-07-07, v:1.6.32) Mike Brown: Enabled / Disabled toggle
I remove it and add it when I need it. If there was an enable/disable toggle, this wouldn't be an issue. Love the app otherwise.
- (2020-07-06, v:1.6.32) Jennifer Laguna: my scroll wheel stopped working on chrome
my scroll wheel stopped working on chrome. Had to uninstall... :(
- (2020-06-19, v:1.6.32) Stephen O'Brien: Hijacked Homepage
Making Chrome open on an extension's homepage is incredibly irritating and reason enough to uninstall tbh
- (2020-06-02, v:1.6.32) Faris H: Feels great, but...
I do really like how this app feels - the only problem is that it only works in the config page; not on any other website. Used on Chromium Pop-OS.
- (2020-05-27, v:1.6.32) Kathy Wilmore: It didn't work.
I was hoping it would allow me to smooth-scroll Google Sheets—to keep it from jumping row to row instead of just scrolling the way I wanted to view the tables. It made no difference. (If it matters, I use a laptop trackpad, not a mouse, on a Macbook Pro or Macbook Air.)
- (2020-05-27, v:1.6.32) Phyu LuLu: Not working
not working. I don't use a mouse, don't know how to make it scroll with my touchpad or keyboard. saw no insructions
- (2020-05-26, v:1.6.32) Trevor Pott: Why I uninstalled
I installed this extension in the hopes that it would solve my "Chrome scrolls way too fast" problem. Sadly, upon installation, the default values basically broke scrolling. Ror the record, I have a Lenovo E560 and am using the "push down the middle mouse button and move the nipple" method for scrolling. When I attempted to scroll before this extension Chrome would basically fly through a webpage. ZOOM! With your extension, however, Chrome would start scrolling almost imperceptibly slowly...and it would just keep doing that for minutes. The smallest touch of the scroll button and BAM: many minutes of the page inching down one pixel at a time. I don't have any idea what I might change in the extension's parameters that might fix this, and I don't have time to play with it for hours. Hence the uninstall. Thank you for making an extension, and I hope you all have a great day.
- (2020-05-24, v:1.6.32) Scott Tibbetts: Chrome scroll speed
I installed this to fix chrome's ridiculous scolling speed (doesn't obey windows scroll settings) but it just broke it more. Scrolling up is just as fast as before, but now scrolling down is slowed down to like 5 pixels per step, max, no matter what I change the settings to!
- (2020-05-22, v:1.6.32) Wanda Seet: Not working
Doesn't work. No difference after installing this extension on Chrome
- (2020-05-17, v:1.6.32) Master Oogway: Lags when new tab open
When i start new tab it lags and it takes aprox 5 seconds to scroll smoothly. I have 16 Gb ram and three other tabs open.
- (2020-05-14, v:1.6.32) Julian Parker: error message thrown
kept on seeing errors in the console "Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'getComputedStyle' on 'Window': parameter 1 is not of type 'Element'"
- (2020-05-12, v:1.6.32) J.T. Brown III: Horizontal scrolling (Shift+Mousewheel) not working in any Chrome-based browser (Windows 10)
Normally in Chrome, it is possible to scroll wide webpages horizontally by using the 'Shift+Mouse Wheel' combination. On all of my Windows 10 computers, horizontal scrolling fails (on all 3 of my Chrome-based browsers - Chrome, Brave, and Edge Chromium) when the SmoothScroll extension is loaded. Disabling or removing the SmoothScroll extension restores the normal Shift+Wheel horizontal scrolling function. Others are still continuing to report this issue. https://github.com/gblazex/smoothscroll/issues/148 I, and others, have also performed isolated tests using fresh Chrome profiles (which eliminates other potentially interfering extensions) and the disabled behavior still persists. Please address and fix this.
- (2020-05-09, v:1.6.32) Nastia: Unclear how to get the app to work
Couldn't get the extension to scroll anything, just kept bringing me back to the settings page.
- (2020-05-08, v:1.6.32) soumyaditya saha: removed . because i downloaded the smooth scrolling app for PC. its awesome.
- (2020-05-07, v:1.6.32) Maciej Wąszewski: scroll down
scrolling up - ok scrolling down- doesn't work at all