Scroll web pages by dragging them with your mouse
EasyPan makes browsing more comfortable. It allows you to pan a web page (scroll by grabbing the page), just like you do when reading a PDF document. Using the tool: Click the hand icon to enable/disable the hand-tool. When the tool is enabled, clicking Ctrl temporarily disable it. **Feedback and suggestions are more than welcome** If there is a bug please elaborate in its description so I can attend it. ---- Credits: Extension's image icon: http://www.designcontest.com Extension's button icon: www.fatcow.com/free-icons
- (2021-03-22) Felix Yip: not working on all web sites always off when started
- (2021-01-13) Nacho: It does not work.
- (2020-11-11) Sodiumitis: After the abrupt, devastating vanish of the hand tool extension, I was in search of a good replacement. Other than this, there were only extensions that let you access the scrollbar from anywhere, but that's the wrong direction! After reading the reviews, I was a little worried, but after using razer synapse to make a macro that clicks the extension icon when pressing fn+H, it wasn't *too* bad. However, along with the lack of hotkey or settings, another gripe that I have is when scrolling over links like YouTube videos, it scrolls but also clicks the link on release. If they added 1) either a hotkey or the ability to scroll with a different button or modifier key like the original hand tool extension and 2) remove link clicking while scrolling, I would give those 2 stars back.
- (2020-04-10) Naushil Bheda: Unfortunately this tool doesn't work on most web pages. The extension buttons remains greyed out no matter how many times you press it on most websites.
- (2018-06-24) Randy Brown: Don't like having to enable tool for each page. Recently lost similar tool, can't recall its name, that stayed active from page to page.
- (2018-06-10) Dean Or: This would be better if you held the right mouse button down to grab the page. Or even a hotkey to enable it. Hand Tool does this so I'm going with that.
- (2018-04-08) aliz': Bonjour cette extension ne marchant pas , ne peut être utile . En tout cas de mon point de vu. ~Aurevoir~
- (2017-11-11) Abhinav Arohi: One has to enable it on every page.It would be great if there is a keyboard/Gesture shortcut to enable it and for the whole browser instead of every single tab. Thanks though!
- (2017-08-12) Jerry Herrera: Love it. Always wanted this from web(and other browsers, ext explores) If you let me share my wants for a update, to be able to use the select option with just a double click and then i would have found a five star bliss. - on and off icon is perfect, but the easy double click to just select would be perfection. Thank you, great ext.
- (2017-02-25) Michael Efraimidis: Doesn't work as intended.It requires you to activate it on every site.It doesn't have an option to disable on text.
- (2017-02-04) Nazmul Ahmed Noyon: Thank you very much for developing such useful extension for chrome
- (2016-02-19) Александр П: Chrom48 Не удобно то что нужно вкл на каждой странице даже после обновления "рука" становится не активной!
- (2014-12-25) Gerald Lee: no workee
- (2014-10-18) Nhật Lê: please additional options always activate, at a time load web re my will be click mouse, please make one something to activate functionality on / off
- (2014-10-15) Ahmed Faheem: how to keep it enabled permanently ?? it starts off disabled every time i open a new page. very useful tool
- (2014-08-30) Harald: Works great but it should offer the possibility to turn it per default for every page.
- (2014-03-28) Uri Motchan: loved it ! very useful
- (2014-01-14) Ryan Hochstrasser: Didn't work
- (2013-09-28) Dana Niv: wow! I've been missing that function! Great and easy to use. Note: Meant to be used with mouse.
- (2020-11-20, v:3.0) amir tavana: pdf
hi i want this tool to surf pdf files in chrome but it doesn't work in pdfs
- (2019-09-16, v:3.0) Rudy Denmeade: Hame Tool
Added Hand tool but when I click it say can't access sites data.
- (2018-05-03, v:3.0) Max Dmitrenko: Enable by default on all pages
Make it enable by default for all pages pls.
- (2018-03-16, v:3.0) Tushar Agarwal: Can you make it enable by default for every tab i open
Can you make it enable by default for every tab i open
- (2017-07-28, v:3.0) Doland Ruiz: Keyboard key for enable
Can you add a keyboard key such as Hold option to enable? That way it can work whenever we hold the option key and draaaaag!
- (2017-02-25, v:3.0) Michael Efraimidis: Does not work correctly
Does not work by default on all pages.Also it could use a "disable on text" option.Why make an extension if it doesn't work as intended?
- (2014-10-15, v:2.0) Ahmed Faheem: settings
how do I keep it enabled permanently ?? it starts off disabled every time i open a new page. (a useful tool it is, thanks for providing it)
- (2014-08-14, v:2.0) improves
hi, i think if extension had inverse scroll and possibility not to drag page on text it would be the best... thank you