Floating quick controls for Google Play Music
Music bubbles is a minimal remote which allows you to quickly control Google Music without having to fumble around to find the right tab. It embeds itself into any website you visit but remains in any unobtrusive location you place it in. - Become a bubble ninja! Follow the quick tutorial to master all the controls! Quick access to: - Play/Pause - Previous/Next - Like/Dislike - Volume control (scroll mouse button) - Track info card - Song progress bar - Launch or activate Google Play Music tab Other features - Dims into background when not used - Move it around to your preferred location - Quick tutorial to get you used to it - Easily blacklist it from certain sites - Preference to hide it completely when Google Play Music is not active Changelist v1.7 Update to fix issues caused by some recent updates to Google Play Music. Changelist v1.6 - Quick move! Just drag the bubble wherever you want it - Hide the bubble until you next refresh the page - Autohide bubble when page is less than 400px - Many, many, bugfixes - Updated tutorial. You really should rewatch it. ------ Some users have raised concerns over the permissions which this extension requires. Unfortunately due to the nature of the functionality of the extension itself this cannot be helped. The extension never reads any content from webpages or sends any data or metadata to any external servers. The only communication is between the Bubble itself and the Google Play Music tab to pass commands and song information. The code has now been released under GPLv3 licence on GitHub so you can get your geekiest friend to verify that the above claims are true. https://github.com/zeppu/music-bubbles/ You may also improve on it as you deem necessary!
- (2019-10-18) Luis Felipe Sánchez: Excellent extension is one of the best, i would like one for youtube music, it would be great
- (2019-06-17) windsor taboada coca: según google no puedo por el cierre de google + menuda kk
- (2019-04-10) Marcos Alexandre: A ideia é boa, mas não funciona direito
- (2018-08-16) Jose Patiño: bastante ingeniosa la app, ojalá le sigan dando soporte
- (2018-08-02) Great app with great functionality!
- (2018-07-02) Michal Hantl: Stopped working :( otherwise it was pretty awesome when it did.
- (2018-06-20) Joe Ecker: Won't function properly, worked for a few days now it won't load on pages. Won't load on background pages, won't appear after reloading page. Bummer cause when it functions its the best. The support/bug "group" is a mess, full of spammers (not the creators fault). Issue was reported back in 2016, still not addressed, or it is back. If you don't know how to work it you didn't watch the tutorial it gave you, which you can revisit in the options area.
- (2018-06-20) Jason Lamey: took me a sec to set up, but it works fantastic and i love it
- (2017-12-11) WADE BRADLEY: Super useful tool!!
- (2017-10-30) XMAX JOGOS 360: C CCCC
- (2017-08-01) William Wynn: I can't get it to consistently detect when Play Music is open and running so at least half the time I can't actually use it. Neat idea though. I'll probably come back and try it again in a few months if I don't find something else.
- (2017-08-01) Thomas Stokes: Perfect!
- (2017-06-26) Lindsay Haven: Saves me the time and hassle of switching between tabs. Very unobtrusive. The volume control with the mouse wheel is a great feature.
- (2017-06-01) L0adedUp: Wow, This is one of the good Extensions i have found. Nice, smooth, classy. Now if only we had one for spotify. :P
- (2017-05-24) Bree Maurer: Works great, and very useful
- (2017-05-23) Paras Gondalia: Great little extension to help you control your music while viewing other things. The album art does not show up sometimes though.
- (2017-04-12) Christophe MA: greatest extension ever. i wish i could also control youtube and spotify with it.
- (2017-02-11) bahrta sai: I wish it worked outside the browser. Other than that I like it. I have a couple issues though. 1.It doesn't seem to be able to actually start the music as it claims. 2.I'm using chrome os without a mouse so no scroll wheel meaning no volume control. Could you add a two finger swipe up or down on it to change volume? that scrolls the page in chrome os, but over this could control volume.
- (2017-02-10) Are Low: There needs to be one for Youtube...
- (2016-12-21) Doug Saunders: One of my favorite apps! Useful and unobtrusive way to quickly access my Google Music. However, over the last several months I have been able control NOT launch Google Music using the app.
- (2016-12-19) Andrew Dawson: looks good, works well, fluid tutorial, good idea!
- (2016-11-29) Yotam Messing-Guy: Amazing SOOOO useful, im only 9 so when i do book reports at home and listen to music it is SOO useful!!!!!!
- (2016-11-15) Ousadia e alegria com gaby e felipe: orible terrible
- (2016-11-15) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Music Bubbles". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-10-17) Simon Brown: Exactly what I was looking for! Good work!
- (2015-01-16, v:1.4) Luis Agustín Basgall: Desinstalar
En mi país no está disponible. Necesito desinstalarlo y no puedo. Favor de indicarme cómo proceder para eliminar el acceso en la pantalla del Chrome
- (2015-01-13, v:1.4) Alejandra Ortega-Jimenez: i can't run it
It was running ok on the PC at work but now it doesn't. On my laptop it runs fine.
- (2015-01-10, v:1.4) Jose Diaz: i do not no delet it
help me if you do not do this i will not work.
- (2015-01-10, v:1.4) Jose Diaz: you
do you no to take this out i do not like it
- (2015-01-10, v:1.4) Mark S.: Hide on Google Music web site
Because it is redundant here in my opinion. cheers
- (2014-12-24, v:1.4) Its_syntysh M: i cant delet it how do i
how do i delet it
- (2014-12-19, v:1.4) how do i delete it
how do i delete it
- (2014-12-09, v:1.4) Erik Walinder: Feature suggestions
Hi and thanks for a great extension. 1. Would be great if you had a "Hide"-button, that you could click to hide the bubble temporary until next browser refresh or something like that. 2. I don't really know how to accomplish this but It would also be great if it wasn't visible in small windows. Or if you could tell the extension that it shouldn't be visible in this kind of window.
- (2014-10-11, v:1.2) Angela Jenneker: I can't delete it
It wont lemme delete it.
- (2014-10-10, v:1.2) François MATJASEC: Comme Hangouts
Bonjour, superbe extension que j'utilise depuis quelques mois déjà. Mais je viens de voir la nouvelle application Hangouts de Google. Pouvez vous faire quelque chose de semblable ? On pourrait bouger l'icône et ce ne serait pas simplement incruster dans l'onglet. Merci.