▶️Play Solitaire, Spider & FreeCell for free. ✅No registration required. ✅Ad-free option. ✅10000+ free card games.
Play Solitaire online for free. Enjoy a modern & stylish version of this free classic solitaire card game. Play online or ⬇️download for Windows™, Mac™, Linux™, iOS or Android. We’ve taken the gameplay you know and love from Microsoft Solitaire and created a modern version, with beautiful graphics and easy gameplay. Solitaire features unlimited free games, undo's and hints. Toggle sound, set autoplay, turn 3 cards or turn 1 card at a time and much more under settings. If it’s your first time playing Solitaire, you might be thinking "i want to play solitaire", but you don't know the rules. In that case you can read the 📜classic solitaire rules. If you’re still not sure this solitaire game is for you, please take a look at its 📙features or see how we 📊compare to other internet solitaire card games. We hope you’ll enjoy this free online solitaire card game also known as Patience, Klondike Solitaire or simply Solitaire Classic. If you do, you should try to play our other free solitaire card games Spider Solitaire and Freecell Solitaire. 📜Classic solitare rules: Learn how to play traditional Solitaire The setup: The tableau piles are numbered from one to seven. The first pile has one card on it, the second has two and so on. The top card on each tableau is turned face up and the cards below are turned face down. The cards that are left after the cards have been moved to the tableau are placed face down on the stock. Both the waste and the foundations start off without any cards on them. The objective: To win in this regular solitaire game, all the cards need to end up in the foundation piles. The foundation piles are ordered by suit and rank. Each foundation has one suit and cards must be placed on the foundation in order (ace, one, two, etc). To get to move cards to the foundations, the player can use the moves described below. Moves: Move cards from stock to waste: You can flip either one or three cards from the stock to the waste. The amount can be configured under settings. Move a card from waste to a foundation: You can move a card from the waste to the foundation if the cards rank and suit is correct. Move a card from waste to a tableau: You can move a card from the waste to the foundation if the cards rank and suit is correct. Move a card from foundation back to the tableau: If need be, you can move a card from the foundation back onto the tableau. Move one or more cards from one tableau to another:You can move one or several cards from one tableau to another if the rank of the first card in the pile is one higher than the tableau you're moving to and the color is opposite of the card being moved. You can move a tableau card onto the foundations: You can do this manually or let it happen automatically. This can be configured under settings. Time & moves: The game measures the time and moves it takes to complete the game. You can see the time and moves up in the right corner of the game. You also have the option of turning off tracking of time and moves. You can do this under settings. Scoring: The scoring used, is the classic Microsoft Solitaire scoring, used in the Windows™ solitaire card games. You can see a table of the scoring below: Moving a card from the waste to the foundation will get you 10 points. If you first move it to a tableau and then to a foundation, then 5 points are added and you’ll receive a total of 15 points. So to receive a maximum score, you should always move cards from the waste to a tableau before moving them to the foundation. ⌛Solitaire history: From classic Solitaire to Microsoft Solitaire The old fashioned solitaire has been around for ages. The earliest printed references to the game date back to 1746. The version of solitaire we know today is more likely to have come about around the end of the 18th century. Some people speculate that solitaire arose as a form of fortune telling in the Baltic area of Europe. Solitaire became popular in Europe along with fortune telling and in Scandinavian countries, salitair is known as "Cabale" which is related to cabal, a mystical interpretation of the old testament. A game called Patience originated in England around the same time as Solitaire. The first mention of the patience game in English literature has French references, where it was called solitär, which hints to the theory that the game first originated in France. In the beginning, there might have been some differences between regular solitaire and Patience, but these days, people use the names interchangeably to describe the same game. Solitaire really saw its popularity spike during the industrial revolution. Many new forms of Solitaire developed in that period. Most popular of them was plain solitaire, or Patience and Classic Solitaire as it’s also known, but Spider Solitaire, Freecell Solitaire and Russian Solitaire also became increasingly popular. It’s not many years since Microsoft hosted the world championship in solitaire, to celebrate the 25 year anniversary of everyone's favorite card game. And today you don’t even need to download the game to play free solitaire. So start a new game and have fun. 📙Features: These free solitaire games are packed with features You won’t find a version of web solitaire that is as feature rich as here on Online Solitaire. Turn 3 cards, toggle sounds and much more under settings. If you feel like playing offline, you can always download the app. You won't find any free solitaire games to play online with more features. The game has a few hotkeys you can use to play faster. Press [N] to start a new game and [H] to show a hint, [U] to undo a move. Unlimited free game plays Enjoy unlimited free game plays in both the online and the offline version of Solitare game. Autoplay Autoplay game when obvious or when won. Options can be turned off and on under settings. Free solitare hints Stuck? Click the hint buttons and let the game give you a hint on your next move. Solitaire games free for iOS, iPad and Mac This solitaire game is optimized for all sizes. From a mobile screen to a large desktop screen. Beautiful design for solitaire cards Enjoy these classic games in a beautiful design, with custom-made cards for mobile and desktop. Retina ready internet solitaire All games are optimized for retina. Playing on iOS, iPad or MacBook Retina has never been nicer. Hotkey controls Do you play a lot of Solitaire? Try out the hotkeys. They’ll help you make moves faster. Lots of settings in our free solitare Control sound, auto-move, deck, animation speed and a lot more under settings. Unlimited undos in our solitaire free online Never be afraid to make a move. Unlimited undo's gives you plenty of room for regret. Solitaire download for offline play To play offline or always have the game on hand, you can download the game here.
- (2020-10-19) baby lou: owesome
- (2020-10-17) António Gomes: Fácil e intuitivo.
- (2020-10-16) Shaun Glass: great game dont know why there are bad reviews perhaps thay all are bad players
- (2020-09-22) Dragan Pirković: Brzo , jednostavno i efikasno!
- (2020-09-15) Theodora Akpovbovbo: not really fun
- (2020-09-08) Cecilia Peña: Me encanta, muy entretenido, vale la pena descargarlo
- (2020-09-01) Linda Hames: Ads, move very distracting . When you better your score it doesn't log it...ugh.
- (2020-08-31) Eans Michael: good game don't like the ads.
- (2020-08-22) Robin Hoyt: It's a good game
- (2020-08-21) Julio Strasberg: Solitario muy agradable
- (2020-08-15) Linda Ringstad: Its free. Once I changed the settings I enjoy playing.
- (2020-08-15) elaine bryson: enjoy the game
- (2020-08-08) TONY ADAMS: An oldy but a goody!
- (2020-08-06) Joe Web: okey for free I would never pay for it, but the are working on it so I hope it gets better.
- (2020-08-04) Jennifer Moore: It is playable but game has bugs that should be corrected.
- (2020-08-04) Peter Meadows: Not as good as microsoft !!
- (2020-08-02) Зоран Марковић: Добро реализована позната игра, без багова и прикладног интерфејса. Места за дотеривање има пре свега у побољшању дизајна.
- (2020-07-25) iangwilliams8812: My Mum, while she was listening to Frank Sinatra would have loved this. Gosh I miss her sooo much.
- (2020-07-16) bernard roman: un bon jeu a l ancienne
- (2020-07-15) Ramona schlaegel: glitchy
- (2020-07-13) Lonzie Brown Jr.: Colors are plain
- (2020-07-08) hira bose: monotonous & boring. combination do not change quickly. shuffling slow .
- (2020-07-06) Sarah Ruebesam: Like it. Easy to see.
- (2020-07-06) Robert Bucker: works great for me and enjoyable versions of solitaire in one app
- (2020-07-05) Antoine Camilleri: Super jeu !!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2020-09-12, v:2.0.2) jeanne baker: klondike and spider solitaire
How do I get the game to begin ?
- (2020-09-12, v:2.0.2) jeanne baker: solitaire-play klondike and spider
how do I get the game to begin?
- (2018-10-10, v:1.1.3) Marcia Rodrigues: ajudaaa
eu nao consigo baixar me ajuda
- (2018-04-08, v:1.1.1) downloading problem
I added it to chrome, but puff nothing...can't find it anywhere on my pc
- (2018-03-06, v:1.1.1) borovnica: gota.io
i dont have sub panel in this game. what do i have to do to get this
- (2018-02-27, v:1.1.1) Cyndi Gallegos: chrome
says added to chrome does not add.
- (2017-12-12, v:1.0.0) durgesh bhoi: problem
no dowanload for support
- (2017-10-19, v:1.0.0) Subhash Malik: downloads i deleted by mistake